No announcement yet.

2014 Stargate Chicago Creation Convention Aug 15-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree! That's great news about Dan and Alex. They are the life of the con!
    sigpic

Comment

Michael Shanks is now down for Sunday too...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

YAY! I was hoping to see Shanks one last time! Now let's all use the Force and get them to invite RDA as well! Can you imagine that panel?
        sigpic

Comment

Well knowing how Rick likes a VERY strong Sea Shepherd involvement with his appearances I think Creation might have to "up" their charity ethics before he agrees...but who knows? ..it could happen...as for a Shanks/Anderson panel, hopefully after the success of Calgary Expo this year, they'll be appearing at various Cons over the next and coming years with a bit of luck...

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I've never met Michael Shanks, so I am so hoping I manage to snag a ticket when they go on sale. I also echo the sentiments about Dan and Alex, I've always enjoyed their appearances at the cons I've been to and am happy to see that they were the first to confirm.

Comment

We were planning to attend but now with Michael on board - this is a no brainer.

We were at Calagary and LOVED the two of them together. I proudly display my photo op with both of them in my office where I glance at it often and drift away to some great memories.
              sigpic
              Vancouver 2010
              Chicago 2010
              Chicago 2011
              Jack's CSM

Comment

I am planning on being in Chicago during the Con, might be there for one day of Con fun.
                Hoping to get in a couple of Cubs game and then showing my mom around and shop!

Comment

Convention room rate info for the Westin is up on Creation's web site. Just booked ours.
                  John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                  sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                  Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

I emailed Creation about the room rate as it was the same as the Westins own rate. They said "Thank you for bringing this up to my attention. Per our agreement with the hotel, Creation Entertainment is guaranteed the best refundable rate during our Convention weekend. I will reach out to them to see what happened and to guarantee the best rate to our attendees."

So the room rate might change xx

Comment

I was wondering about that too. LOL There didn't seem to be any difference in pricing for next year.
                      sigpic

Comment

I found I can book though the hotel directly, not have to pay until I check in, with a lower rate than Creation and it includes breakfast.
                        sigpic

Comment

Um, when will the rates be up?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            Um, when will the rates be up?
                            There's already a link on Creation's page. Creation is advertising (for now) a rate of $139 a night plus taxes. If you poke around, you can probably find a better rate.
                            sigpic

Comment

Paul McG and David Hewlett have been announced for Saturday.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooo hoping to see Pauly one last time!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I am getting a little nervous, thought, since they haven't announced Joe yet. *chews fingernails*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X