• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    that was FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks so very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it

Originally posted by allnycole View Post
    I wish I knew how to edit video. I think it would be fun to do an entry. I enjoyed seeing what those who did submit put together.
    You really just pick it up as you go along. I use a much more advanced professional editing program now, but I started on Windows Movie Maker way back when (the Windows XP version). The version I used had its issues, but it got the job done and I'd like to think they've improved it since then - at the very least it is a good starting platform. I usually suggest starting with a shorter piece of music so you can focus on figuring out how to play with the cutting and combining of the video clips, interpreting the music to find the right video, developing your personal style, etc., instead of embarking on an epic out of the gate. If you're interested, or even just interested in finding out if you're interested, then just jump in and go for it

One final recommendation - try to choose music that you don't think will drive you up the wall after awhile, because you'll be listening to it over and over and over and...
    Last edited by Jamieson; 17 September 2014, 03:33 PM.
    sigpic
    The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Working...
    X