X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    HA...David will probably point me in your direction he is devious that way
    Yeah, but then he'd come to my rescue anyway because as devious as he is, he's still a good guy at heart. Which is why I... hmmm... well, that doesn't really explain why I like him, does it? Normally, that's a negative point...

Comment

kind of bites ya in the butt don't it.........ROFL
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That'll teach me to leave the computer for a night run.

Comment

Originally posted by David
          Aww, you love us and you know it, David.

And I'm sure the con and the get-together will be LOTS of fun. One way or another.

Comment

just a repeat of what Shadow said... you love us and you know it

Plus think of how much fun it will be when we get you at GateCon
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

David:

Is anyone allowed to harass you if we make it to Gatecon or just certain people?
              sigpic

Comment

If you're on my good side, and it's unusual that you wouldn't be, I think I put up with a great degree of harassment from just about everybody.

Though there are a few who are indeed spooked by me. I can't imagine why.

I'm a walking candy apple!

So yes, if you show at Gatecon, harass away.

Comment

If you're on my good side, and it's unusual that you wouldn't be, I think I put up with a great degree of harassment from just about everybody.

Though there are a few who are indeed spooked by me. I can't imagine why.

So yes, if you show at Gatecon, harass away.
                  LOL. Must be those eyes. Thanks for the lovely invitation to harass away. I will do my best to be there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Does this mean if we throw stuff at you it'll stick? I'll have to remember that...

Thought of another current scifi actor I like: Gordon Michael Woolvett.

Comment

If anyone has any suggestions for restaurants to suit a large number of folks, I'm all ears. Cronos was borderline. We were basically shoved into a storage closet, and I frequently found myself manipulating the accommodations just so we could all see and visit with one another.

Something tells me we'll have to go.. bigger.

Comment

Why don't you guys set up a huge outdoor tent, get the whole thing catered, and have an outdoor thing going on.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

That's interesting that they're going to make it more of a general scifi convention. I assume they have to go that direction because of MGM's deal with Creation? Of course there are a number of scifi actors who have ties to Stargate now.

Adam Baldwin (Firefly and SG-1).
                          Claudia Black (Farscape and SG-1) I'd love to see her!
                          Robert Picardo (Voyager and SG-1)
                          John DeLancie (TNG and SG-1)
                          Jolene Blalock (Enterprise and SG-1)
                          Lexa Doig (Andromeda and well she sort of has ties to SG-1)
                          Steve Bacic of course (Andromeda and SG-1)
                          Gordon Michael Woolvett (Andromeda) - he'd be excellent, funny guy
                          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Gatecon is FAR more likely to invite folks in their area than to ship them over. Lexa is probably a given with Michael. I'm sure if they really do open the policy you can expect the return of Steve Macic. But I imagine DeLancie and Blalock are out of reach if they're wanting the main SG-1 three back again. I hope I'm wrong, though! It'd be thoroughly enjoyable to have them all.

Comment

or if creation is going to continallly try to block gatecon, maybe they can focus on atlantis....and any stargate actors that happen to show up, hey, more the merrier

they can come and talk about their guest starring role on Atlantis
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                Why don't you guys set up a huge outdoor tent, get the whole thing catered, and have an outdoor thing going on.
                                If you'd care to donate the money for something that extravagant... and find a place to set up the tent, I'd be happy to go.

I liked Boston Pizza, but I don't know how they'd handle a large party. I've only ever seen the front part and that would leave us in lots of booths, which probably isn't ideal. I think they have tables in the back, though...

BTW, in case I haven't mentioned it in the past five minutes: David Hewlett. He's done loads of scifi stuff, not just Stargate.

Comment

Working...
                                X