Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't suppose he's willing to give you a hint as to dates????

for some of us, the earlier we ask for vacation, the better our chances of getting it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... general scifi? Then add Andrew Miller and Vincenzo Natali to the list. Assuming they aren't busy with Necropolis.

General scifi would have me at a loss, though. At least in regards to current TV. Not much on genre-wise that I watch.

Bear Burge and Dragon Dronet. Two most excellent prop masters.

Hmmm...

Comment

Oooh, I am gonna have to plan to attend this one. Saving starts tomorrow!
        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Are there dates set for Gatecon 2005? Cause I'm actually planning a holiday for next year and I'll be popping through Canada for about 2 -3 weeks in either July or August next year, on my way to Greece for 2 months!

I have a funny feeling that Gatecon 2005 isn't being held anywhere near those months!
          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Gatecon 2005 will be held in the latter weeks of July. I'm trying to get the exact dates from Allan. When he tells me, I'll be telling everyone else.
            Last edited by David; 15 September 2004, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Gatecon 2005 will be held in the latter months of July. I'm trying to get the exact dates from Allan. When he tells me, I'll be telling everyone else.

LOL

latter weeks maybe

personally, i'm hoping for earlier than later. my co-worker goes on vacation every year the last week of july. it might be a hard sell for both of us to be gone at the same time

thanks david
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah yeah, I fixed it. ttthhhpppttt.

Comment

Hi David,

The dates will be 22-25 July I think. I'm pretty sure those are the date...
                  Maybe the week before or week after if I am wrong.

The hotel and everything is booked... We just need to wait for MGM.

Thanks
                  Allan

Comment

Sounds good, now I can start planning my holiday for next year!
                    "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

For those who don't know, GateWorld Forum members who attend Gatecon can come to the GateWorld Forum get-together! I think everyone really had a blast last year, so I'm definitely throwing it again.

Comment

YAy those dates are good
                        But bad

One week earlier would be better for all those Aussie school students who wanna come lol! Cos then it would be on our school holidays!!

I'll have to start begging

*has been saving for ages for this*

Comment

Well, I don't REALLY need my immortal soul right? Shadow, you in the market for a slightly used, completely demented soul?

Gonna do my darnest to be there, even if I have to SWIM from New Zealand (b'ah! I need the exercise ).

Comment

I am planning to go. Will start saving the quarters now. They will add up faster than pennies.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yaaaaa!!! My husband and I were wondering about Gatecon 05!!! As we were leaving the Chicago con, my husband said he wants to go to Victoria if they have another con!!! And I am the one who is addicted to Stargate!!! LOL So we have our huge glass water jug that we've been throwing our change in!! I tried to put a pic of the stargate on it, but my 1 yr old keeps ripping it off!!!

Can't wait!! Thanks for the info David!!!

Comment

I just got a heart attack when I saw the prices for a plane ticket from Germany to Vancouver... 1100 Dollars! Eeeek! I'd love to go to GateCon and see a bit of Canada too, but it's so expensive... Better start saving now.

GateCon or a Tolkien Festival in Switzerland, but I WILL get a vacation next year!

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                                it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                                It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                                And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Working...
                                X