No announcement yet.

DragonCon 2011 (25th Anniversary!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO!!! Amanda's no longer able to attend DC due to scheduling conflicts with Sanctuary.

http://www.dragoncon.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      NO!!! Amanda's no longer able to attend DC due to scheduling conflicts with Sanctuary.

You fiend.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I heard Amanda was attending this year and got a ticket but I don't know if I can stay the full time. Do they post a schedule of panels before you get there of who will be giving talks what day or do you get a schedule that weekend?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
          I heard Amanda was attending this year and got a ticket but I don't know if I can stay the full time. Do they post a schedule of panels before you get there of who will be giving talks what day or do you get a schedule that weekend?
          Normally you can download the schedule (subject to changes of course) about a week or so before.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

that was just plain nasty!!!! my heart stopped until i clicked on the link.

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Normally you can download the schedule (subject to changes of course) about a week or so before.
              their email said the schedule would be available aug. 27th.

Comment

I see they moved the Stargate Multiverse track to the Westin this year. Per their tweet:

SGMTrack Stargate Multiverse
                The @SGMTrack has been moved to the Westin for #DragonCon2011. We will post more as our track and panel rooms are assigned this summer.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                  next challenge is finding a hotel close by.
                  Keep calling once or twice a week. Some rooms come up closer to the con because people can't go because of time and/or money. You probably won't get it at the con rate (Hyatt is the only one who puts canceled con rooms back at the con price. I think) but it's worth a try.

If you don't mind sharing with strangers, there's a livejournal community for people looking for rooms or roomshares. You don't have to sign up with LJ, as most people put their e-mail address in their post.

Comment

i already got a room thanks. it only 2 blocks from the main hotels where the events are. but far enough away that i should be able to sleep peacefully.

Comment

Man, I really wanna go this year.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

hope you'll be able to go.

Comment

winged pegasus and rocky 89 still have the pirate ship avatar. 2 people on the other thread i go to have the ship, but others on that thread say they don't see the ship on their computer. am i hallucinating or can anyone on this thread see the pirate ship avatars still?

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                            winged pegasus and rocky 89 still have the pirate ship avatar. 2 people on the other thread i go to have the ship, but others on that thread say they don't see the ship on their computer. am i hallucinating or can anyone on this thread see the pirate ship avatars still?
                            Weird! O.o I can't see it on mine. I might have to just reupload my avvie.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Booked our flights today! Have been watching Delta since before Christmas and they finally dropped the price by $150 today. Totally ordered those things. Same price as last year so I am happy (given the increase in the cost of gas lately.) I doubt they will get cheaper and if they do, it can't be by much or Delta would be losing money. LOL.

149 days left!
                              sigpic

Comment

so glad you posted that. i will zip over there and get my tickets before they change their price.

Comment

Working...
                                X