No announcement yet.

DragonCon 2011 (25th Anniversary!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you mind if i put some of your photos in my photo album for DC? it's just for myself and a few friends. won't use for avatars or anything else.

Comment

Sure. Out of curiosity, which ones would you use?
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

i like Worf, Waluigi fighting,the kids, yip yip, turtles, joker and the steampunk. thank you.

Comment

Cool, those are most of my favorites too. =) And no problem!

sigpic

Comment

Just got my photos put on my lappie. I just have to get them organized. I had to send my camera out for repair from a screen problem that happened during Shore Leave I am starting to save for the next Dragon Con that I can attend. If I can't make 2012, I definitely will make 2013
            Last edited by griffindorgirl; 14 September 2011, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
              Just got my photos put on my lappie. I just have to get them organized. I had to send my camera out for repair from a screen problem that happened during Shore Leave I am starting to save for the next Dragon Con that I can attend. If I can't make 2012, I definitely will make 2013
              But the world ends in 2012!

=P
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                But the world ends in 2012!

=P
                indeed ... *snicker*

and i think i actually saw you!!

trying to remember where specifically! i think you were sitting in front of me somewhere ... maybe eating ... dunno ... mwaaaaa!!

*headdesk* must figure this out!!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                  indeed ... *snicker*

trying to remember where specifically! i think you were sitting in front of me somewhere ... maybe eating ... dunno ... mwaaaaa!!

teehee!!
                  Really? Was it a muffin? Because if it was, it came out of my jetpack....which happens to have a secret hiding place that perfectly fit the muffins our hotel put out at breakfast.

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                    indeed ... *snicker*

teehee!!
                    I had a dark brown top hat with a big, black, fluffy feather in it and a grayish beige, frilly blouse with a khaki skirt and was with WP most of the time, if that helps.

sigpic

Comment

gate-001.jpgThis is my part of the green screen pictures taken at the SGMT and TREK Carnival night. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Really? Was it a muffin? Because if it was, it came out of my jetpack....which happens to have a secret hiding place that perfectly fit the muffins our hotel put out at breakfast.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6...cretmuffin.jpg

That is brilliant!!!

IOU on green!!

teehee!!
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 September 2011, 02:22 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                          i had fun at dragon con-loved the parade. but i was just wondering why they had Loni Anderson in the parade. has she ever played a role in a scifi type movie or tv show? i was just wondering what her contribution to the con is. anyone know?
                          Maybe some B-grad Sci-Fi thing?

Comment

I finally got my camera back from the geek squad at Best Buy. Something happened to the screen at Shore Leave and it got worse during Dragon Con. The pictures are great. It was just the screen that was messed up. It was good luck that it happened now because it was covered under the warranty and I had to pay nothing to get it fixed. It just took them 4 weeks to get it back to me because they had to send it to Texas to be fixed. Now I can edit all of my Dcon pic on my camera and that makes the job so much easier.

Comment

Did I see a pair of Wraith shown here on this thread? If so, can someone send me that photo or photos? It's Queen Altair and her First Commander Michael of Hive 18.

~Lady B
                              sigpic
                              Queen of HIVE 2O ~ SGC Operations ~ Tok'ra Resistance ~ Jaffa Legions

Comment

Working...
                              X