No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee hee hee...I combined cheesy poetry and art work...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Oh yeah. Guys need humor!

He's also a rare to find...coz he likes making dinner *does happy dance*

Erm...well...I talk about it a LOT in RL so I ...forgot...to mention it in here...certainly with all the stuff that was going on it felt outta place!

(((Amanda)))...I'm the girl that is always talking to everyone ...one moment I am geeking out about computers and the next I'm reading a fashion magazine with some of the girls (we have the September issue of Vogue at our disposal so...it needs to be "read")
      As for promotion on sci-fi...*shrugs*...I don't know why I don't do it, but probably because I don't wanna be seen as a geek(which many girls from my class assosiate it with)

((((Amanda))) you'll meet your guy soon I'm sure of it! and perhaps when your cousin breaks up with him....you could...you know...try to hook up with him!
      If a guy can make me laugh then I'd be his It's weird I have a lot of guy "friends" But they always treat me as "one of the guys" or like a little sister. I need a geeky guy friend that I can talk to stuff about used to have one of those...best friend I ever had...things happen...we don't talk much anymore. I miss him.

Jack of all trades master of none? I can get along with just about everyone but I'm not much for talking...outside of my church and like my high school friends I'm quiet...I'm one of those girls that would rather be reading a book then hang out

Which is exactly what my cousin's bf does....treats me like a little sister even though he's only 6 months older. And she's always saying "He's so cute" and I'm like "No he's not" which is just my way of keeping that barrier that he's my cousin's bf...they've been going out for over a year. But him and I have nothing in common. He's a nice guy though

LJ that's very nice!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Another...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Luvnjack, your Michael arties are fabulous! I'm sure he'll love them!

Ooh, and boy talk? I love boy talk (now that I actually have something to talk about)

My fishing trip with my friend was so fun yesterday! His two friends that we went with apparently really like me and think we (my friend and I) should be dating! Ha! I won the friends over!

...now...just to get him to come to the same conclusion (although, why anyone wood tell you that his friends think you should be dating and then not ask you on a date, is beyond me)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Wow, thanks! I love Martin and his 'and cut' stuff...

Spoiler:
            He waves his arms and says, "That way you'll know, if you're blind..."

(And what's even better is that he acknowledges his mistake and pretty much laughs at it himself! )

Oh, and if I haven't said this enough, I got to see Damian hanging around too!

-----

EDIT

Could someone please tell me (in as joking a manner as possible, please) why Damian is so great? Is it the hair? Is it the eyebrows?? Is it the smile??? Is it the absolutely delightful sense of humor????
            Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 15 September 2009, 06:36 PM.
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

LJ, nice stuff!

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post

Could someone please tell me (in as joking a manner as possible, please) why Damian is so great? Is it the hair? Is it the eyebrows?? Is it the smile??? Is it the absolutely delightful sense of humor????
              He's so great because he's... wicked
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                If a guy can make me laugh then I'd be his It's weird I have a lot of guy "friends" But they always treat me as "one of the guys" or like a little sister. I need a geeky guy friend that I can talk to stuff about used to have one of those...best friend I ever had...things happen...we don't talk much anymore. I miss him.
                Well I have some guy friends too, but that's just coz it's fun! and they know Idon't feel anything for them since I helped them get a BF

Jack of all trades master of none? I can get along with just about everyone but I'm not much for talking...outside of my church and like my high school friends I'm quiet...I'm one of those girls that would rather be reading a book then hang out
                me not...except for the morning...I am so not a morning person*yawns*

Which is exactly what my cousin's bf does....treats me like a little sister even though he's only 6 months older. And she's always saying "He's so cute" and I'm like "No he's not" which is just my way of keeping that barrier that he's my cousin's bf...they've been going out for over a year. But him and I have nothing in common. He's a nice guy though

LJ that's very nice!
                Lol, I feel bad for ya! but better a friend than nothing at all and you can atleast look at something cute instead of something ugly

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Morning Woohoos!

Luvnjack, your Michael arties are fabulous! I'm sure he'll love them!

Ooh, and boy talk? I love boy talk (now that I actually have something to talk about)

My fishing trip with my friend was so fun yesterday! His two friends that we went with apparently really like me and think we (my friend and I) should be dating! Ha! I won the friends over!

...now...just to get him to come to the same conclusion (although, why anyone wood tell you that his friends think you should be dating and then not ask you on a date, is beyond me)
                Re bolded: gutter....and I hope he will ask you on a date soon
                sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Jann and Nad! Yes, I've been up too late writing again. I hope you both have a great day! Jann, call ahead to the uni and make sure all your classes are being held today! Nad, go see the Lady on the Park Bench...I'm sure she is feeling lonely and neglected.

Let me also take this opportunity to say JOE ROCKS!!

And, also, (((((WOOHOOS))))) cuz, I think we could all use a huge hug!

(((((JUMBLE and MICHAEL)))))
                  sigpic

Comment

I am already on uni...teacher...talking...me trying not to sleep!!!

(((LJ))) just coz I feel like it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Wood morning, Jann and Nad! Yes, I've been up too late writing again. I hope you both have a great day! Jann, call ahead to the uni and make sure all your classes are being held today! Nad, go see the Lady on the Park Bench...I'm sure she is feeling lonely and neglected.

Let me also take this opportunity to say JOE ROCKS!!

And, also, (((((WOOHOOS))))) cuz, I think we could all use a huge hug!

(((((JUMBLE and MICHAEL)))))
                      ((((LJ))))

Yes, yes... I bet she does feel neglected.
                      I'll go talk to her...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

BTW... If anyone happens to come across some screencaps of the blooper reel where Martin is talking to Jonathon Young (Sanctuary's Tesla ) please do post them?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          BTW... If anyone happens to come across some screencaps of the blooper reel where Martin is talking to Jonathon Young (Sanctuary's Tesla ) please do post them?
                          Do I feel Tesla thunking coming up again?

Or shipping

You know...now our beloved Jumbly isn't around we can ship Major Wood and Sam
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Do I feel Tesla thunking coming up again?

Or shipping

You know...now our beloved Jumbly isn't around we can ship Major Wood and Sam
                            Oh trust me, I'm thunking, fangurling and shipping him as much as I can

But Tesla and Major Wood slash... Hm...
                            No. He does belong to Sam.

EDIT: Wood. Not Tesla.
                            Altough...

Gosh, the possibilities of crossover ship...

EDIT2: *hopes jumble won't catch up. ever. *

sigpic

Comment

Oh trust me, I'm thunking, fangurling and shipping him as much as I can

But Tesla and Major Wood slash... Hm...
                              No. He does belong to Sam.
                              You go girl! I watched revalations this morning on the way to school!...Tesla is cute in there(second part)

Slash...hmm...wood be my first slash...interesting

EDIT: Let's hope for her not to catch up...otherwise we have some explanations to do
                              sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary season 1 bloopers.zip
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X