The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *runz in* Good news, good news! My mom just got back from the dr, and he says she's cancer free. *does a happy dance*
    YeeeeHaaawwwww!!!!

Now that's the kind of news we need more of around here.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hehe, thanks

Nah. I'm staying away from the art thread untill I manage to make something really good...
    Pshaw! This is definitely good enough for the art thread.
    Love the letter too. That should appease them for awhile.

Jasmina Do try BSG. It's intense and very well done but you do have to watch it from the beginning. I'd also recommend 2 other new shows this year: Defying Gravity, and Warehouse 13.

*stands in the corner and watches all the nekkidness from behind the hand covering her eyes* *blushes* No nekkid running from me. But I do appreciate the spirit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      DK is great because.... umm... was that him all beardy in the bloopers? Coz I gotta say, he's great because he looks good beardy and that takes some doing. Mind you, Martin's all beardy too and he looks great too. I normally hate beards.... except on men I thunk.
      Yup, that was him. I have about ten or twenty pictures of him with the beard, so I should know! Personally I wish he'd shave it off...but he looks decent with it, so I guess I don't really care either way. Just as long as he keeps showing up all over the place

(And I hate beards too. )

focused passion...passionate focus...irrationally obsessed...
      And it's all Damian's fault...
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

What? Jas and me...world domination...*whispers to Jas* How'd she find out? I thought we were keeping that a sekkrit?

Cags I'm not much for beards either *shutters* But you know who does a really good beard...RDA

Estrela totally seconding Warehouse 13! Haven't watched BSG though....all that sex and drama isn't my forte

Thought I did watch the series finale...One of these days I'm going to watch a few episodes

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hi, everyone. I just heard from Jumble. She says:

Please tell them I really appreciate everyone's concern and well wishes.
          So, consider yourselves told. She say's Michael goes in for surgery on Friday and is still pretty out of it (probably because of the meds). So, let's really keep them both on our thoughts and prayers on Friday!!! (((WOOHOOS)))
          sigpic

Comment

*crosses fingers for Friday*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            What? Jas and me...world domination...*whispers to Jas* How'd she find out? I thought we were keeping that a sekkrit?
            Did you leave your notes sticked on the fridge again?

sigpic

Comment

*plays under floor making soppy sounds*

*looks at note on fridge*

*sighs*

You know that plan is going to fail...I can help you with succeeding...*pushes Jas and Amanda in gutter since it is a better hiding place*
              sigpic

Comment

MorningWoohoos.

Hi, everyone. I just heard from Jumble. She says:

So, consider yourselves told. She say's Michael goes in for surgery on Friday and is still pretty out of it (probably because of the meds). So, let's really keep them both on our thoughts and prayers on Friday!!! (((WOOHOOS)))

LJ (Dunno what happened to the MQ - gone) that's fantabulous news about your mom! *does happy dance for LJ's mom*

Thanks for the Micheal update from Jumble. ((((Jumble and Micheal))))

(I will have to have a go at some get well art tomorrow between school visits).

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                And a bit dim (according to the bloopers )
                Nah, that's just those Essex girls who think that. Us West Londerers reckon you Canadians are alright. Not as clever as us Brits of course, but then that's the just the effect of the cold on your synapses. We over here have the gulf stream to sort that out.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Cags I'm not much for beards either *shutters* But you know who does a really good beard...RDA

Mmmm, RDA with scruffy stubble...
                There's something really nice about kissing a bloke with scruffy stubble. Particularly when it's that hot kissing that leads to little baby kisses down the neck... *fazes out for a minute... *

Uh, where was I?

Oh Warehouse 13. You know I caught that completely by accident the other night. It looks promising. It took me an age (and IMDB) to work out that they older guy was Saul Rubinek. Hubby and me were sitting here going "where do I know him from?" Doh!
                I was very into BSG until it got too convoluted for me. I am not much of a fan of long drawn out multi episode story arcs; I lose track. I just kind of watched and enjoyed the prettiness and the angst of it all in the end. I did see the finale and was a bit "Wha? Eh? O-k-a-y " at some bits. Oh well.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *plays under floor making soppy sounds*

*looks at note on fridge*

*sighs*

You know that plan is going to fail...I can help you with succeeding...*pushes Jas and Amanda in gutter since it is a better hiding place*
                  *spits out gutter water*

You have ideas for world domination? Do tell.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      *spits out gutter water*

You have ideas for world domination? Do tell.
                      Okay...*whispers*

I can't say it in public of course ...coz than it isn't a secret plan anymore!
                      sigpic

Comment

*tries in vain to catch up*
                        *fails miserably*

(((((((((((Jumble and Michael)))))))))))

They really deserve a break

Great idea to get some cards together Oma, I finally have a day off today so I'll get PSing!

That's fantastic news about your mum LJ, I'm so happy for you and your family !

*hugs to all the other Woohoos*
                        *LOLs at Nad*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                          *already crosses fingers for Michael*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          And a bit dim (according to the bloopers )

Even better... According to The AT!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Nah, that's just those Essex girls who think that. Us West Londerers reckon you Canadians are alright. Not as clever as us Brits of course, but then that's the just the effect of the cold on your synapses. We over here have the gulf stream to sort that out.

LOL!

(((Jumble and Michael)))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! Hope your days are are going well!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid* Wheeeeeee!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X