Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Cags))))

*rants*
    FCOL...woke up at 5.30 am for school this morning, then I arrived at the station(since I always go with PT(easier and free(for me) in here)...what do I find out; there are no trains driving towards my school and the alternate route would take over 3 hours ...so no use to go to school now since I'll be missing these classes anyways...
    *sigh* woke up for nothing this early...
    sigpic

Comment

(((((Jumble and Michael)))))

Hope he gets back to tip top form really soon!

And *shakes fist at the sky* enough of the bad luck for Jumble - leave her alone!

Comment

*is trying to entertain herself....*

*does a nekkid run through the thread while nobody is here....*
        sigpic

Comment

Ick! Jann that stinks!

I have my long day today And a huge test in psychology which I'm really nervous about...because I studied but I can't remember anything Luckily I have no English class...but I still have my 3 hour chem lab Boredom by the buckets!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

So... when the going gets tough, the WooHoos get nekkid?
            Hm.

*snends more hugs for all the ickybah RL stuff*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Ick! Jann that stinks!

I have my long day today And a huge test in psychology which I'm really nervous about...because I studied but I can't remember anything Luckily I have no English class...but I still have my 3 hour chem lab Boredom by the buckets!
              *hugs* Good luck with the test! I am sure you'll do awesome!

..to make my day even better...I finally arrived at school and what do I find out...the teacher is ill...FCOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *hugs* Good luck with the test! I am sure you'll do awesome!

..to make my day even better...I finally arrived at school and what do I find out...the teacher is ill...FCOL!
                *is popping in on school's computer because she's bored*

I don't think I did so great It was the textbook exactly though, I wish I would have studied more!

If I had my headphones I could have watches Sanctuary on YT from the schools very nice Mac computers *makes note to plan ahead*

*huggles woohoos*

Comment

Hi, everyone. I heard from Jumble today. She says to pass on love and hugs to everyone. She doesn't want anyone to worry about her, and says thanks for all the love and prayers. Michael is in the ICU, but is hanging in there. So, keep the positive energy heading their way, and maybe she'll have something happy to report sooner rather than later.

(((((Jumble & Michael)))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for letting us know LJ. I really hope things turn for the better soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Some Martin Wood goodness from Bekki (heeheehee)

Click here
                      sigpic

Comment

And who could forget Joe Mallozzi with a J! LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for letting us know LJ. ((((((Jumble & Michael))))))
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for letting us know LJ. I really hope he gets better soon! ((((Micheal and Jumble)))
                            Must have been a really bad car crash

Oh personal thing...I found out that my cute guy likes SG1
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Bekki! You really should do more vids! Maybe one for Joe's birthday! Oh, that reminds me! Remember, everyone who is sending a card, his birthday is Oct. 16! If you want me to make you one to print and send, I'll be happy to do that!
                              sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble and Michael)))) Thanks for letting us know LJ, hopefully it'll get better for both of them!

Jann...hehe but the question is...is this cute guy a shipper?

Comment

Working...
                                X