Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Morning, Woohoos!

Jumble, I'm sorry you've had such a rough week! And after the wonderful weekend, too! Take a day off and relax.
    I was just saying to Oma, I'd gladly give up the massive highs if I could lose the lowest of the lows. I'd settle for finding a nice medium level of content right now

I think I'll take myself off upstairs and immerse myself in some dvds...

How's the profile stuff coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I was just saying to Oma, I'd gladly give up the massive highs if I could lose the lowest of the lows. I'd settle for finding a nice medium level of content right now

I think I'll take myself off upstairs and immerse myself in some dvds...

How's the profile stuff coming along?
      Oh, it's going okay. Haven't had much time to work on it today. Might be sending it all off to Michigan this week, so I need to get a move on!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles everyone tightly*

*does some quick nekkid happy dancing*

*runs out*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's going okay. Haven't had much time to work on it today. Might be sending it all off to Michigan this week, so I need to get a move on!
          You don't sound happy with it

Do we know where Sarai is? Did I miss an absent note while I was away sulking

*waves to Jann*

Comment

Haven't seen Sarai.

It just gets tiring to try and "sell" ourselves. There is a possible placement in Michigan, though, and we're sending our homestudy and profile to be considered; that means we have to have those pictures updated. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

*waddles in feeling rather fat*

Who decided that cup cakes with icing and sprinkles should be called Fairy Cakes? I think they should be sued under the Trade Description Act, because I certainly don't feel like flying and sprinkling fairy dust after I've eaten...lets just say one too many....

No amount of waving my magic wand is helping to take the calories away either *sigh*

No nekkid happy dancing from me today

*thinks* lots of happy dancing could help burn off the chocolate fudge icing though.....

*happy dances not-nekkid*

*offers fairy cakes around*
              sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful family, LJ You have two happy children there!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Who decided that cup cakes with icing and sprinkles should be called Fairy Cakes? I think they should be sued under the Trade Description Act, because I certainly don't feel like flying and sprinkling fairy dust after I've eaten...lets just say one too many....
                  Mmm... fairy cakes... Now where did I put my new recipe book...

And talking of calories I discovered my new favourite type of coffee drink yesterday at my favourite coffee chain... Caramel Macchiato... it was so yummy - but definitely in the category of very occasional treat

So, TPTB must get through a lot of coffee when they are contemplating the fate of our heroes and heroines, what do you think is their favourite type? Should we ask Joe?

Comment

Haven't seen Sarai.

It just gets tiring to try and "sell" ourselves. There is a possible placement in Michigan, though, and we're sending our homestudy and profile to be considered; that means we have to have those pictures updated. *sigh*
                    But it will all be worth it in the end, and then there'll be three lucky little ones living with you

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                    Mmm... fairy cakes... Now where did I put my new recipe book...

And talking of calories I discovered my new favourite type of coffee drink yesterday at my favourite coffee chain... Caramel Macchiato... it was so yummy - but definitely in the category of very occasional treat

So, TPTB must get through a lot of coffee when they are contemplating the fate of our heroes and heroines, what do you think is their favourite type? Should we ask Joe?
                    Sure, go ahead and ask him Food related questions almost always get answered

Oma what's it worth not to tell how many you ate?

*tries not to think about dairy milk*

*fails*

Comment

((((((((((((Jumble)))))))))))) Sorry you're having such a bad week It's just not fair, you really deserve a break. Hope things get better soon!

Glad Leggy's doing better Cags

*grabs a fairy cake*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane *hugs*

I really thought things were looking up after last weekend. So much for that

*huggles Michael* I think I wood have drowned if it wasn't for him

Edit: I've just discovered I've got more WW icons on LJ than Martin ones
                        Last edited by Jumble; 05 September 2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

*runs in, hugs WooHoos*

About the amount of (((('s in hugs... I usually do four, but it's more a style thing.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *runs in, hugs WooHoos*

About the amount of (((('s in hugs... I usually do four, but it's more a style thing.
                            *hugs Nad*

My 'normal' hug is usually five

Comment

I usually do three ((( ))), unless I'm giving a squishy hug, then it's five. Or if it's Joe, then it's lots.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                *hugs Nad*

My 'normal' hug is usually five
                                I usually do three ((( ))), unless I'm giving a squishy hug, then it's five. Or if it's Joe, then it's lots.
                                Pshaw. Braggers.

I hope all the WooHoos are feeling better. We deserve it, goshdsarnit!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X