Nad, you did too start...

*gets distracted by own sig*

I love Joe!

*happy nekkid dance*
    It's so easy...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    This from the WooHoo that started the Martin insanity

It was, and it's grown waaaay beyond anything we imagined

When I made the first Mempic for Nad it was just a little fun idea that I had, I never imagined for a moment that I'd end up making 40 of the darn things

*nods* True that.

Pshaw!

What's interesting, to me anyway, is that this is the first vid I've made where I didn't end up hating the song. To make the vid you have to listen to it like a zillion times whilst lining everythibg up and changing stuff, so you get utterly sick of it. But this one I still love

*waves to Josiane*
    Stop picking on Nad.

And I'm still honored I got the very first mempic

And the song is awesome.

And.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ((((josi))))
      Come on... It's only natural...
      It's so easy...

Stop picking on Nad.

And I'm still honored I got the very first mempic

And the song is awesome.

And.
      And?

Mediafire decided to let me upload it here

Oh, and......

Edit: OMG! I've just looked at that pic and realised just how gorgeous he is! Just look at those eyes............ and the mouth.........

Comment

And.

I figured it's a good way to keep people interested.

And I love Martin Wood too.

...Are we going to make a PTB website?
        With pictures?

EDIT: *Picks jumble up from floor*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And?

Mediafire decided to let me upload it here

Oh, and......

Edit: OMG! I've just looked at that pic and realised just how gorgeous he is! Just look at those eyes............ and the mouth.........

Do you suppose he's normal enough that he drools from time to time? That picture always makes me think he's just wiped the corner of his mouth. Perhaps he's seen that manip of the two of you afterall!!!

It took a second look for you to realize how gorgeous he is? You're losing your touch Jumble. Or was that just an excuse for the extra look?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            Do you suppose he's normal enough that he drools from time to time? That picture always makes me think he's just wiped the corner of his mouth. Perhaps he's seen that manip of the two of you afterall!!!

It took a second look for you to realize how gorgeous he is? You're losing your touch Jumble. Or was that just an excuse for the extra look?
            Gosh yes

sigpic

Comment

With pictures?

*jumps up and down*

Yes yes yes...come on it HAS to be done!

Oh and that pic... that was one of those multiquotes I lost earlier. I was going to comment on the thunkability of it and of MW himself. That pic should be used on advertising campaigns to convert people to the Wisdom of Loving The PTB.
              sigpic

Comment

And.

I figured it's a good way to keep people interested.

And I love Martin Wood too.

With pictures?

EDIT: *Picks jumble up from floor*
                Thanks *dusts self off* We really should clean up around here occasionally

You know the answer to that....... I'm useless at setting up a website, so it'll be you again

I think we should, they deserve it after all

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

I think that wood make him abnormal

Well it's a case of familiarity really. My walls are covered with pics of him. My laptop is full of pics of him. I've been vidding pics of him all day. Until I posted that pic and actually stopped to look I guess I was taking him for granted

But that bottom lip........ *sigh*

Reckon I could snatch a quick kiss from him next July? I just might try
                Last edited by Jumble; 20 August 2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *jumps up and down*

Oh and that pic... that was one of those multiquotes I lost earlier. I was going to comment on the thunkability of it and of MW himself. That pic should be used on advertising campaigns to convert people to the Wisdom of Loving The PTB.
                  Thanks *dusts self off* We really should clean up around here occasionally

You know the answer to that....... I'm useless at setting up a website, so it'll be you again

I think we should, they deserve it after all

Well. I'm willing to start one, unless anyone else really wants to do it?
                  I feel like the website hogger

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *jumps up and down*

It does

*nods* I'd have it on my desktop in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact that I can't bear to remove Josiane's gorgeous wp

Maybe I should post it on the S/J thread on a daily basis, just to prove there is a PTB that doesn't have horns and a tail

Although.............

Comment

Well. I'm willing to start one, unless anyone else really wants to do it?
                      I feel like the website hogger
                      Nope, it's down to you Nad, you're the offical Website builder

*still thinking about the horns and tail idea*

Mmmmm....

Comment

It does
                        *nods* I'd have it on my desktop if it wasn't for the fact that I can't bear to remove Josiane's gorgeous wp

Maybe I should post it on the S/J thread on a daily basis, just to prove there is a PTB that doesn't have horns and a tail

Although.............
                        Oh. My.
                        Ohmyohmy...

Nope, it's down to you Nad, you're the offical Website builder

*still thinking about the horns and tail idea*

Mmmmm....

Do I get help on the name?
                        Brainstorm!

And me too Vividly.

sigpic

Comment

Oh. My.
                          Ohmyohmy...

Do I get help on the name?
                          Not from me, I've been drinking Cags' punch again (undiluted ) so I dread to think what I might come up with

And me too Vividly.
                          Ha! I'll turn you yet

*we are stardust we are golden.........*

And now is not a good moment for OBPTB to be lurking

Comment

Not from me, I've been drinking Cags' punch again (undiluted ) so I dread to think what I might come up with
                            Hehe.

Well, I'll give everyone some time to think so that we can end up with WooHoodStock out of lack of inspiration

Cags, it was your idea, and you indirectly got jumble alcoholed, so do weigh in?

Ha! I'll turn you yet

*we are stardust we are golden.........*
                            *sigh*
                            Never.

Bed.
                            WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, let's all sleep on him it and see what comes up

Er.........

WoodNight Nad *hugs*

I'm watching the other vid.........

"So excited............"

Comment

Cags, it was your idea, and you indirectly got jumble alcoholed, so do weigh in?

*snort*

I still have a couple of litres of that in my fridge. I forgot to take it up North with me on Sunday although that initself didn't stop me and my bestest mate ever from getting bladdered on booze.

Website names then... hmm... err... well, we can't really go with Woohoos since we're a muti PTB fanndom. It would hardly be fair. Can we come up with any kind of amalgam of all their names? Maybe...

The MarJoeDan Bradlets?

No?

Yeah, it's a bit lame innit!

Seriously, how about just the Stargate PTB Appreciation Society or... *groan* SPAS for short...

...ok, maybe not.

I'm going to go to bed now I think. Two guesses as to what I'll end up dreaming of.

*flips back to Martin droolworthy pic*
                                Last edited by Cagranosalis; 20 August 2009, 03:32 PM. Reason: Meh!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X