Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Don't worry! He's polite boy, he likes sitting behind my pc with all the cables and not even smell them Thanks! My real room is also orange but not that dark
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

    Comment


      Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      good idea I will think about it maybe something with SGU...

      *finally opens the door to her Woohoo room*
      ta-da!
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Woohooroom.jpg

      WooHood! Awesome
      Love the guinea pig on the chair. It's huge!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Hehehe "ungrateful cow" makes me laught
        Hi Woohoos!
        I had a dream - it was a voice telling me: ask Joe about black hole!
        :confused
        what the heck this could means?

        Anyway, as we're talking about Woohoo house, I forgot to decorate my room
        *off to do it*
        You haven't decorated your room yet I'll help!!!

        black hole...Martin? S/J that isn't confirmed??!?!

        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Just throw in a jello ring and that could get really interesting
        That's an...interesting idea!
        Can't see that happening, he's been guarding his little secret like a kid with his last chocolate button
        You can steal it... or something like that!

        How long have you got? At least you don't have the travelling every day, and you can PS/chat in between your work............ oh, wait...
        Till the 5th of may... Yeah...no traveling...plus longer sleeping...no waking up at 5:40 am!

        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Definitely take someone with you. What is it with people today...
        Spoiler:

        Had a meeting with my lecturer this morning about some work and he basically told me off for sending what he deemed to be a "rude" email! Now I'm not being funny but the email wasn't rude. I've had two other people read and agree with me! I could see why he might think I was being a bit blunt but definitely not rude. Grrr. He even said himself perhaps he was being a bit sensitive (yeah, right) but that I needed to watch my tone!!!

        Has the world gone mad?

        Suffice to say I'm a grown woman and didn't appreciate being spoken to like an unruly child. I did not apologise. Merely said "I'm sorry you felt that way, it was never my intention to be rude".


        *phew*

        That feels better.

        **huggles Woohoos**

        *hugs* no it hasn't(the world I mean)

        Spoiler:
        I think teachers are sometimes weird creatures...and they are human just like us so...they should know that you send a normal mail.

        I know my teacher once did a test...she send an email a student send to her to her English professors(in the UK) and asked them what they thought about it. They found it a very rude email, while in here it was normal.



        EDIT: took me 20 min or so to post this!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          good idea I will think about it maybe something with SGU...

          *finally opens the door to her Woohoo room*
          ta-da!
          [http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...Woohooroom.jpg

          Wow, your room looks amazing! and real!

          Orange...nice for the netherlands!
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *blinks* ...I think I got hit on by a girl If she wood have been a guy, it wood have been nice, now it just makes me giggle
          *giggles*

          Feels funny doesn't it...it's bad when one of your friends tells you she's gay and starts hitting on you... Luckily that's over!
          sigpic

          Comment


            You watch, next minute Jumble will be screeching in here to tell us Martin just happened to drop by and ask her out on a date, what with the luck she's having .

            Comment


              Woo, cool room Achaja!

              Thank goodness I'm married and don't have to worry about guys hitting on me anymore cuz I have two kids with me everywhere I go! Er...*gets a little depressed*
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh jumble, stop it! The window cleaner too?
                What wood Martin think, huh?
                I've known Jake for years, he talks non-stop about his boyfriend I'm not that good


                *blinks* ...I think I got hit on by a girl If she wood have been a guy, it wood have been nice, now it just makes me giggle
                That's never happened to me....... should I be sad or happy about that

                Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                You watch, next minute Jumble will be screeching in here to tell us Martin just happened to drop by and ask her out on a date, what with the luck she's having .
                *thinks about that*

                No such luck Besides, he's married, I hope he woodn't do that

                Major Wood on the other hand.............

                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Woo, cool room Achaja!

                Thank goodness I'm married and don't have to worry about guys hitting on me anymore cuz I have two kids with me everywhere I go! Er...*gets a little depressed*
                *shakes head* Doesn't work for me, I've almost always got between 2 and 6 kids with me
                Last edited by Jumble; 23 April 2009, 11:00 AM.

                Comment


                  *wanders in* Where is everyone? *wanders out*
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *wanders in* Where is everyone? *wanders out*
                    I was busy making Joe clips, which I've emailed to you

                    I discoverd that this laptop also has MovieMaker, albeit an older version Now I'm investigating to see what else is on it that I never knew I had

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *wanders in* Where is everyone? *wanders out*
                      *waves* I am here...playing with my shipper friends!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I was busy making Joe clips, which I've emailed to you

                        I discoverd that this laptop also has MovieMaker, albeit an older version Now I'm investigating to see what else is on it that I never knew I had
                        Woooo! *jumps up and down* Thanks! *runs to e-mail*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Woooo! *jumps up and down* Thanks! *runs to e-mail*
                          *puts hands over ears in anticipation of LJ's squeeee at the first clip*

                          Comment


                            *flops in tiredly*
                            *sits on a stray stalk of broccoli*
                            *huggles Jumble for excess men*
                            *huggles Sarai for stroppy lecturer*
                            *huggles everyone else just cause*
                            *curls up and goes to sleep*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I've known Jake for years, he talks non-stop about his boyfriend I'm not that good

                              That's never happened to me....... should I be sad or happy about that
                              Oh drat!

                              And it's a miss. It makes my life richer

                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *flops in tiredly*
                              *sits on a stray stalk of broccoli*
                              *huggles Jumble for excess men*
                              *huggles Sarai for stroppy lecturer*
                              *huggles everyone else just cause*
                              *curls up and goes to sleep*

                              ...Does sitting on broccoli enhance it's effects?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *flops in tiredly*
                                *sits on a stray stalk of broccoli*
                                *huggles Jumble for excess men*
                                *huggles Sarai for stroppy lecturer*
                                *huggles everyone else just cause*
                                *curls up and goes to sleep*
                                *huggles Josiane for what has obviously been a tiring day*

                                Be careful sleeping there, I think LJ is going to come running in any second now and she just might trip over you..........

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X