The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    She started talking to you on YIM almost everyday.

There you go, what did I just say?

*waves to guests*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      There you go, what did I just say?
      *nods* You know I actually have a screencap of the Grace Kiss on my PB with mouths closed because I thought the one with their mouths open was too guttery! My, how times have changed.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugsLJ* How are you doing today?
        Faint but pursuing, as my dad wood say. It was a horrible weekend followed by an awful Monday. But, I should suck it up. It can and will get worse, so I may as well find as much silver lining now as I can.

Oh look, a Martin Moment:

(He directed it, so it's his moment, right? )
        sigpic

Comment

*huuuuuuuugs LJ*

She started talking to you on YIM almost everyday.

Oh sure...blame me...I blame your father's computer

Says the person that led her astray and initiated the poor innocent child into her own guttery ways

Yeez...and you were the one who did that to me...so...I now blame you

yes I blame everyone except myself

*nods* You know I actually have a screencap of the Grace Kiss on my PB with mouths closed because I thought the one with their mouths open was too guttery! My, how times have changed.

You should know open mouthed is the only way to go

*blinks*

That came out wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, this is soooo not the sort of discussion I was hoping for to mark Martin's birthday

Where are all the sweet, innocent WooHoos that spend their time discussing his AWESOME directing abilities, his BRILLIANT commentaries with their perfect mix of humour and information given in a way that we actually understand, his WONDERFUL eyes sense of humour, his INCREDIBLY sensual lower lip clever use of lighting........... and his FABULOUS shorts one shots, like in Continuum?

Is that what he'll see if he drops by today? Nope, he'll see all the guttery WooHoos sitting around knocking back the wine, smoking broccoli and thunking him far beyond the point of embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Faint but pursuing, as my dad wood say. It was a horrible weekend followed by an awful Monday. But, I should suck it up. It can and will get worse, so I may as well find as much silver lining now as I can.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndsmoebius.gif

Aw LJ, the tide has to turn eventually, there has to be some balance *huggles*

Comment

Jumbly I thought we had to be ourselves in all situations. Someone taught me to be honest(my nanny always checked our fingers to look for that if we didn't want to give it she already knew...so smart )

Okay...Martin

"AND CUT"

Although...this is also attractive...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Jumbly I thought we had to be ourselves in all situations. Someone taught me to be honest(my nanny always checked our fingers to look for that if we didn't want to give it she already knew...so smart )

*sigh* You're right of course, it's just that I'd prefer him to see the 'yourself' that comes in and tells us all about how hard you've been working and what good grades you've got, NOT the 'yourself' that drools over pics of Brad and Shep..........

Okay...Martin

"AND CUT"

That's better

Although...this is also attractive...
                  I give up!

Oh, and where are you posting your 69's? I haven't seen one on here for aaaaages But anyway...

Comment

Aw LJ, the tide has to turn eventually, there has to be some balance *huggles*
                    Thanks. It doesn't feel that way right now, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel...but, maybe someday there will be. *sigh* Sorry I'm so depressing. I'll go back to lurking now. :s
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!!

The wrist's a bit better today, so hopefully I can make myself a nice new shiny big avatar and join in with the posting a bit more

*huggles Josiane* And we're going to have to wait for months and months to see what happens
                      *huggles back* I know!

Wood Morning WooHoos

Good news - The Eagle Has Landed
                      Woohood!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Woohood!!!

Congrats on your '69

Ack, couldn't come up with any inspiration so did a quick Josh/Donna icon
                      *squees* It's adorable hun!

There are polite pages?!

Hmmm...the white background isn't bothering me at all. What is however is scrolling through every freaking post to get to the last one that you saw. And the fact that the quote button is in the quick reply but the spoiler button isn't! :: Oy.

*is watching The West Wing*
                      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *squees*
                      *squees too*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ndsmoebius.gif

(((((LJ)))))

Oh, this is soooo not the sort of discussion I was hoping for to mark Martin's birthday

Where are all the sweet, innocent WooHoos that spend their time discussing his AWESOME directing abilities, his BRILLIANT commentaries with their perfect mix of humour and information given in a way that we actually understand, his WONDERFUL eyes sense of humour, his INCREDIBLY sensual lower lip clever use of lighting........... and his FABULOUS shorts one shots, like in Continuum?

Is that what he'll see if he drops by today? Nope, he'll see all the guttery WooHoos sitting around knocking back the wine, smoking broccoli and thunking him far beyond the point of embarrassment
                      Do the first kind of Woohoos actually exist in this reality??
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks. It doesn't feel that way right now, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel...but, maybe someday there will be. *sigh* Sorry I'm so depressing. I'll go back to lurking now. :s
                        Oh no you don't! When I was down was I allowed to lurk? No! Did everyone get fed up with me crying and moaning all the time? No! (Well you may have, but you still let me ) So you have to stay around for the rest of the birthday celebrations............... you can even invite Joe if he'll help to make you feel better

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Afternoon Woohoos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!!

The wrist's a bit better today, so hopefully I can make myself a nice new shiny big avatar and join in with the posting a bit more
                        Glad to hear you're feeling better Can't wait to see the new avatar *wonders who it will be*

*huggles back* I know!
                        But on the bright side, next season will have 20 eps to look forward to *bounces*

Woohood!
                        Yep!

Do the first kind of Woohoos actually exist in this reality??
                        Of course, there's....... um...... well you, and............. er... um....Jenn and......... ME!

So how about a little artspam from everyone?

Comment

And blaming me!

No spoilers, just a general comment. I listened to the podcast for the final 2-parter of Sanctuary even though I haven't seen it yet (episodes don't resume until the 29th in Canada) which featured MW, Callum Blue and Lee Wilson. I noticed it was much more like a regular DVD type commentary not the laugh-a-lot-and-discuss-anything-but-the-episode goofiness of MW, DK and AT on previous podcasts. Love how the 3 of them just egg each other on.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Oh no you don't! When I was down was I allowed to lurk? No! Did everyone get fed up with me crying and moaning all the time? No! (Well you may have, but you still let me ) So you have to stay around for the rest of the birthday celebrations............... you can even invite Joe if he'll help to make you feel better

^^What she said Seriously, LJ, we're your friends, we're all here for you and we all care about you, and if you need us to distract you or entertain you or listen to you or sympathise with you, we're there - whatever you need *massive squishy hugs*

Glad to hear you're feeling better Can't wait to see the new avatar *wonders who it will be*
                            *wonders too* We'll see what happens when I get PS open

But on the bright side, next season will have 20 eps to look forward to *bounces*
                            Woohood! *bounces*

Of course, there's....... um...... well you, and............. er... um....Jenn and......... ME!
                            Of course...

So how about a little artspam from everyone?
                            *rummages in PB*

sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              And blaming me!

No spoilers, just a general comment. I listened to the podcast for the final 2-parter of Sanctuary even though I haven't seen it yet (episodes don't resume until the 29th in Canada) which featured MW, Callum Blue and Lee Wilson. I noticed it was much more like a regular DVD type commentary not the laugh-a-lot-and-discuss-anything-but-the-episode goofiness of MW, DK and AT on previous podcasts. Love how the 3 of them just egg each other on.
                              Blaming you? I don't think I was Oh, if you mean it was you that told him about the thread, I pretty much compounded that when I sent the birthday cards etc No blame attaches to you

Ah, in that case I'll listen to it later (saw the eps last night) because I'm just hanging out for a 'proper' commentary. The podcommentaries have been fun, but I really miss the dvd-style mix of humour and ep info

Comment

And as usual, Josiane puts it so much better than I

Nice artspam

*digs into PB*

Comment

Working...
                                X