• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    (((((((((((LJ))))))))))))))

big huge squishy huggles!!!!!

Jumbly - hope Suz is feeling better!
    Thanks I suspect she'll be pretty sore this morning once the anaesthetic has worn off

Amanda - stick to your guns girls!!! There aren't enough of us 'good girls' left anymore! There is a time and a place for everything, and believe me, you get used to being the 'innocent' one fairly quickly. And people respect you for it I don't know all that much from experience, but I do know that!
    Well said! I'm sure hearing it from her own generation will make her feel better

Also - it makes it all that much better when you finally do get to do the things you have been saving yourself for *grins* But that's a story for another day, hehehe
    So you'll tell us that story tomorrow then?

Ooh, in Bekki news today, MY MUSICAL OPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so very nervous! I will post pictures and squeeage
    *huggles LJ again*
    WooHoooood! Break a leg Bekki You'll be terrific

Comment

Lots of reading just to catch up again... I didn't MQ it would have been too long!

(((((LJ))))) that doesn't seem right

Glad your daughter is ok, Jumble.

Amanda, stick to your principles - they are what defines you - and it's much better for your health

And on a happier note at Michael - what have you started Jumble

And yay! for 'no fan gets left behind'

Comment

Oh god...I'm reading so many things wrong this morning(most guttery) hearing instead of groupwork another word...or another word for photography...but the thing I wanted to say was I also read Woodmovie instead of moodmovie

Someone slap me and wake me up....since I still have class till 17:30
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
          Lots of reading just to catch up again... I didn't MQ it would have been too long!

(((((LJ))))) that doesn't seem right

Glad your daughter is ok, Jumble.

Amanda, stick to your principles - they are what defines you - and it's much better for your health

And on a happier note at Michael - what have you started Jumble

And yay! for 'no fan gets left behind'
          Thanks

Yes, I think I've created a monster

But he's a very cute monster

*slaps Jann gently* Foooooooocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!

I was out in the garden this morning pondering on how to make a new run for the bunnies that wood be totally fox-proof (yes, it's back ) and it occurred to me that an all-metal run with a hutch inside it could be the answer, because it's THE WOOD that's the problem

Yes, random

Edit: Spoke to Suz, she's in a lot of pain, as predicted, and didn't sleep much. Eating and drinking through a straw isn't much fun, especially when Mike decided to treat her to a curry and crispy creme doughnuts last night But being Suz, she refused to be beaten and managed to get quite a lot of it down her throat

I'm hoping to get across to see her later

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
            *bounces with excitement for Bekki* Really hope it goes excellently well!
            Jumble, glad Suz is doing OK, but ouch! Hope she recovers quickly
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Morning Woohoos!
              *bounces with excitement for Bekki* Really hope it goes excellently well!
              Jumble, glad Suz is doing OK, but ouch! Hope she recovers quickly
              I sent her *Mummy hugs* on FB, that'll fix her up

It could have been sooooo much worse. I never did like her working with horses, dangerously huge beasts

Yes, I've got cotton-wool syndrome

Comment

Mummy hugs fix everything, no matter how old you get
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Mummy hugs fix everything, no matter how old you get
                  I hope so

I just caught a bit on 'This Morning' about Michael Jackson's funeral tomorrow. He's being buried in a private ceremony (friends and family only), with notes from his children and one white glove going with him. His hair and make-up will be done as they wood have been for his final stage performance at the O2.

I just wish they hadn't stated five times the cost of his coffin As if that matters

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    *slaps Jann gently* Foooooooocuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!
                    Ouch but it helped...only too late since class ended and now waiting(for 4 hours on the next class) *yawn*
                    Edit: Spoke to Suz, she's in a lot of pain, as predicted, and didn't sleep much. Eating and drinking through a straw isn't much fun, especially when Mike decided to treat her to a curry and crispy creme doughnuts last night But being Suz, she refused to be beaten and managed to get quite a lot of it down her throat

I'm hoping to get across to see her later
                    *huggles tight* I hope she gets better soon..coz straw drinking doesn't sound easy!

*runs out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon woohoos...

Sorry I flew in and out last night. That Pol, you know she got me hooked on a fic and I had to finish it. 2 hours after I emailed her to tell her I was putting it down and going to bed half way through, I was still up reading it. :sigh:

Not MQ - too many, sorry.

Amanda (((huggles))) You know I wanted to say something last night but found myself going off onto a "state of society" rant.
                      So now I will second... ok third...umm.. whatever... everything you've already been told; do NOT give in to peer pressure just to fit in. You've got plenty of life ahead of you out there to explore those things when and if it's right for you. I can almost gaurantee that the only people who might find you odd for being a good girl are those around you who are not and who are trying despertately to justify their mistakes as "all part of growing up". Soon enough you'll find you're not the only one out there who's in college to learn and grow and not to party your youth away.

Jumble... ow Suz! I hope she's not too sore. But I laughed at the curry story... Men!
                      and yeah, kids wrapped in cotton wool have absolutely no expiry date. That's someething I am learning fast. Benjabubs is never EVER leaving home... or going to school... or in fact growing up anymore. I've told him so and he agrees.

Bekki! Break a leg. Can't wait for the pictures.

LJ More (((((huggles)))) squishy ones this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoilered for frankness

Spoiler:
                        Amanda, It most definitely is a good thing you haven't done any of those things! It shows great maturity And if you stick to your guns, it'll still be a good thing! Cos you won't be the one in horrendous loads of debt cos you spent all your money on alcohol and weed, failing your course because of too many missed lectures cos you were hung over and/or tripping, and you definitely won't end up pregnant cos you were too drunk to use a condom and can't remember who you slept with anyway.....

I've spent most of my life being different to everyone else because I (mostly) didn't and still don't do any of those things either, and you know what? I love being me I have very few regrets (which btw are for things I did, rather than things I didn't do), and I have lots of fantastic friends who don't try to convince me to do something I'm not comfortable with

Your self respect is far more important than the opinions of the people around you. One of the great benefits of it is that the people around you will come to respect you too. *huggles*
                        Last edited by Oma-1; 02 September 2009, 04:43 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*falls over from shock*

Oma picspamming PTB pics?????????

*fans self frantically*

What the heck is the world coming to???????

*goes to lie down in a darkened room*

Comment

Whilst lying down in that darkened room (you know, the one with the Martin pics all over the wall ) I came up with this....

Oh, btw Oma, there is little or nothing that needs to be spoilered on here

We're a very open-minded bunch
                              Last edited by Jumble; 02 September 2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

*squishy hugs Woohoos* Thanks, everyone, for your support. And for the picspam.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X