No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if I were auditioning for Martin, I might die...faint at the very least! Squee a little. Ask for a photo...hmmm...

Did I mention that my guy 'friend' is also going to this audition and that we are sharing accomodation?

*tries to channel Jumble's advice and decided not to touch a drop of alcahol while in Melbourne*

Well, I wont be able to get online till I am back from Melbourne (whenever that might be) So...farwell for a few days, friends
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      I think if I were auditioning for Martin, I might die...faint at the very least! Squee a little. Ask for a photo...hmmm...

Did I mention that my guy 'friend' is also going to this audition and that we are sharing accomodation?

*tries to channel Jumble's advice and decided not to touch a drop of alcahol while in Melbourne*

Well, I wont be able to get online till I am back from Melbourne (whenever that might be) So...farwell for a few days, friends
      That's right Bekki, if you get tempted to do something silly, just conjure up a picture of me frowning at you and shaking my head - that'll totally kill the mood

Break a leg, and enjoy the trip

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        That's right Bekki, if you get tempted to do something silly, just conjure up a picture of me frowning at you and shaking my head - that'll totally kill the mood

Break a leg, and enjoy the trip
        ! You don't want to scare poor Bekki!

Have fun Bekki! Remember that 90% of guys are idiots so stay wise

Look I didn't even say 99% I'm going soft it seems!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Me too

*hugs Wendy* Good to see you

So from Small Victories I followed on to Upgrades and then D&C, and it struck me that Martin's voice was a lot different back then. In his later commentaries he's a lot more relaxed and less serious, and it really shows in the timbre and tone of his voice. Also his accent has become more pronounced, probably for the same reasons
          What accent? Canadians don't have accents.

Wahoo! Really hyperactive today!!!

OT (when am I EVER on topic?)

Spoiler:
          today I decided to go to Melbourne tomorrow! I've never made such a spontaneous decision, so I'm reeling a little! I'm paying $400 for a plane ticket to go to an audition for a show that I'm nearly certain I wont get into! Ye gads! Ah, but that's the business, sadly! I'm sure Amanda would do the same (see, I'm slowly but surely trying to make this on topic) and I have a show tonight and my whole family are coming! I'm very excited!!! Which reminds me, I should show you a photo of me with blonde hair!

That's me and the guy that plays Antony. This is at the end of the musical when Johanna is disguised as a sailor...I think I look like Shirley Temple

MARTIN WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOD is a cooooooool duuuuude

*runs through thread nekkid, kissing everyone*

....ew....
          Woohood!!! Good luck!

Random thoughts:

Saw the video for the Sanctuary panel at Comic Con. Great to see them all having such fun. They are all such lovely people (brings back fond memories of the tour). Can't wait for season 2!

I bought the new version of CofTG and listened to the commentary of BW and RDA. Very good. From what I've seen so far I like the new version better.

Also checking out season 5 of SGA. I didn't realise BW and his wife did a cameo in Vegas.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Neither do the English

Woohood!!! Good luck!

Random thoughts:

Saw the video for the Sanctuary panel at Comic Con. Great to see them all having such fun. They are all such lovely people (brings back fond memories of the tour). Can't wait for season 2!
            I've watched it about 20 times (so far) just to see and hear their enthusiasm I still haven't seen the whole of S1, but hopefully my dvds will arrive in time for me to watch it all just before S2 starts

That's assuming that it gets picked up by a channel I can watch. ITV4 had S1, so I'm hoping they'll have S2.

Seriously, all this waiting is a killer

I bought the new version of CofTG and listened to the commentary of BW and RDA. Very good. From what I've seen so far I like the new version better.
            I haven't seen or heard anything that wood make me want to buy it. I like the original.

Also checking out season 5 of SGA. I didn't realise BW and his wife did a cameo in Vegas.
            They do? I haven't quite got that far yet, two more discs to go

Comment

Hey, I'll try anything that might work Although I think I should point out that Brocolli is our hippy chick mascot...

so I woodn't try to feed him to Martin

Whereas brocolli is a very nutritious vegetable when eaten,

but is far more fun when smoked

*adds brocolli to list of ways to capture Martin*
              Ooops another newbie mistake! Tries again: brocolli is that right?

Have fun Bekki!
              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Sure you don't!

Random thoughts:

I know I can't wait either! That is if ITV decide they'll air it at all.
              Dose anyone know if ^^ is released in the UK yet?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Ooops another newbie mistake! Tries again: broccoli is that right?
                That's right It's a mite confusing if you haven't spent much time around the Shippy Hippies, but by the time you've inhaled a couple of weeks' worth of brocolli smoke you'll find that confusion is no longer a concern

Have fun Bekki!

Sure you don't!

I know I can't wait either! That is if ITV decide they'll air it at all.
                I sorta think they will. Be a bit daft not to pick up S2 of a show that's rapidly gaining popularity and awards

Does anyone know if ^^ is released in the UK yet?
                Sorry, I have idea. I rarely buy Region 2 dvds, so I don't know what's available here.
                Last edited by Jumble; 01 August 2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

*stumbles into the thread*
                  *craves broccoli*
                  *Happy Dances Nekkid*
                  WooooHooood!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Dose anyone know if ^^ is released in the UK yet?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    Yep, it was released last Monday (27th)

Have fun in Melbourne Bekki, don't do anything we wouldn't do
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

To my shame, I've mis-spelt broccoli repeatedly today *looks at spelling, thinks it's right*

Two sigs for the Artwork challenge (combining Star Wars with SG )

First quote is from Yoda

and one from Han Solo (Han? Hans? no idea)

Comment

To my shame, I've mis-spelt broccoli repeatedly today *looks at spelling, thinks it's right*

First quote is from Yoda
                        '...

Awesome sigs!
                        The size one made me giggle.

And to help the spelling along:

Broccoli, broccoli
                        only one L, but double the C!
                        It's quite complicated, but the word looks pretty.

When eaten it tastes good
                        but really you should
                        Smoke it! Inhale it! Like the Hippies would.

It makes the world happy
                        and it helps you to see
                        the colours, the sunshine... Now smoke some with me!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Awesome sigs!
                          The size one made me giggle.
                          Thanks, that was the intention

And to help the spelling along:

Broccoli, broccoli
                          only one L, but double the C!
                          It's quite complicated, but the word looks pretty.

When eaten it tastes good
                          but really you should
                          Smoke it! Inhale it! Like the Hippies would.

It makes the world happy
                          and it helps you to see
                          the colours, the sunshine... Now smoke some with me!

Maybe that's why I can't spell it

Comment

Thanks, that was the intention

Maybe that's why I can't spell it
                            Thought so.

And yes, that might just be the case. *nods*

Funny, rereading that thingy, it really looks like a sesame street kind of rhyme... I have found my new destiny in life.

sigpic

Comment

First quote is from Yoda

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...k-48-size2.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ifications.jpg

Love 'em. Especially the first one. Oh my!

Just running through with broccoli. I wasted far too mucy time on the ship appreciation thread tonight and I am busy with my next video project I really need to get finished sooo...

(((((huggles Woohoos)))))

P.S. I posted a review of COTG and special features over on the ship thread if you're at all interested. it was ok (I liked the movie itself) but I don't honetsly thikn it's worth splashing out extra dosh on. JMO though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Love 'em. Especially the first one. Oh my!
                                Thanks

And, yes

Just running through with broccoli. I wasted far too mucy time on the ship appreciation thread tonight and I am busy with my next video project I really need to get finished sooo...

(((((huggles Woohoos)))))

P.S. I posted a review of COTG and special features over on the ship thread if you're at all interested. it was ok (I liked the movie itself) but I don't honetsly thikn it's worth splashing out extra dosh on. JMO though.
                                Thanks for that. Pretty much proved my theory on the commentary I definitely won't be buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X