• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*blinks*

I...

*blinks*

Never mind.

I've been brushing of that little program called gimp and made a sig. I lost any talent I once possesed and put way too much time into it... I've been boobling, but it's done now
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Boobling?

So where is it?

Comment

I'm with ya jumble... boobling?

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Thanks for the pics RiG Do you happen to remember which eps those three 'orange' ones are from?
        Yup, that would be Aurora. ...and you're welcome.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Hello Woohoos. It's been crapy few days here

Spoiler:
        My sister lost the baby (she was 6 months pregnant) It shock us all since everything was going ok. But at least she's gonna be all right.
        (((((((JASMINA)))))))
        Spoiler:
        That's just awful and so sad! My heart goes out to you, your family, and specially your sister. *hugs for your sister*

Why do bad things always happen to good people?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm Hooooooome!!!! Hi, Woohoos! You are all asleep, but I look forward to playing tomorrow!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks RiG

Welcome back LJ, how's the sunburn?

Last edited by Jumble; 04 August 2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Nothing to say really (ooooh purty picspam... look!) but it's a 69 post so it seems fitting I do it here.

I guess I better run through nekkid throwing broccoli or something, huh?

Meh, faaaar too early for that malarky!
              sigpic

Comment

((((RiG))))

Congrats on the 69 posts Cags.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Thanks RiG

Welcome back LJ, how's the sunburn?

They have new pics on the MGM site? Nice!

But you cut out Sam for there didn't you? *glares*
                sigpic

Comment

Jasmina I don't see Sam in the original pic, unless that's her in the spacesuit, in which case you're not missing anything
                  Last edited by Jumble; 04 August 2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

But it's astronut Sam! And the story (which I have no idea where I heard it or who told it) about Amanda hanging there and Martin running around waving his arms and yelling BOOM and a ship explodes.

... one of the rare highlights in s9 for me you know...
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Martin spends a lot of his time running around waving his arms and yelling "BOOM!!!"

*imagines that*

Mmmmm..........

Comment

Hi Woohoos. What's with Martin running around out front waviing his arms?

Jumble, the sunburn is feeling a little better. thanks. It was sooooooo hot! Not sure how much time I'll have to play today, as APA seems to have her whip out and is stalking me across cyber space...
                        sigpic

Comment

Ohhh...I saw that Jumbly mentioned something of Martin saying boom a lot...I hope he says it in a particular room especially...with some nice...erm...play involved! Which is directed by him of course

Ugh...I got sunburned on my forehead yesterday. Played a bit too much in the ocean which caused the bangs I have to get wet and not cover my forehead... It hurts...went to a pharmacy/drugstore to get some lotion for it(against the pain) and the lady there looked at me like I was an idiot and told me in French that I had to look out better...certainly since I know I get easily burned there(fitiligo:skin disease)
                          To play nice I stayed "in" for the rest of the day(shade)... Read some nice fanfiction during it(I love this mini pc that I snurched from dad...even though he's mentioning now more and more that it is his...haven't returned it though)

More important...I finally got sheets for my bed today! The one I brought was the wrong size(too small!)

too lazy for spoilers since internet is still being a pain in the milk'ta in here
                          sigpic

Comment

Where is Jumble today? Doing another Martin vid? I hope she's doing it to "I'm too Sexy." Heeheehee
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Where is Jumble today? Doing another Martin vid? I hope she's doing it to "I'm too Sexy." Heeheehee

I have one in the planning stage, but I haven't had time to get very far yet School holidays

Glad the sunburn is a bit better

Jann you really should be more careful

Comment

School holidays? Those are good because I can go on vacation then!

And I know I should be more careful but having fun is also very important!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X