The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!! Look what Kitten found!!!

Last edited by Jumble; 18 July 2009, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      As long as you don't start posting pics of yourselves with a life-sized cardboard Martin cutout...
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      How did you know about that???? That's one thing I thought I had kept secret

*checks for hidden cameras*
      Uh, you scared me a bit with that y'now. I'm wondering which one of you has been peeking at my old X Files fanfiction??

Spoiler:
      One of my XFUK forum friends had a life size cut out of David Duchovny - a gift from her friends who knew she had a thing for him - one late night smutty MSN conversation between her, me and a couple of other equally depraved individuals, a bottle or two of cheap wine and a plot bunny was born! The Tale Of Dana Scully's Bored Board became my smuutiest fic ever... I stopped writing for a long time after that afraid of what I was capable of. It makes me blush now to read it back but, at the time it was just done for fun. I am not going to re-write it with Jumble and MW in the *ahem* lead roles.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Ah, well, in that case... I don't really mind, slight preference for white over red (gives me less bad hangovers, and I'd quite like to enjoy Sunday lunch ) but either's good

Heck yeah

This is gonna be so much fun...!

Umm, so Jumble, all this talk of booze. Where exactly do you live (so I can calculate cab fare. )
      Not that i actually need to drink to be a lunatic these days. I'm well and truely high on life.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Uh, you scared me a bit with that y'now. I'm wondering which one of you has been peeking at my old X Files fanfiction??

Spoiler:
        One of my XFUK forum friends had a life size cut out of David Duchovny - a gift from her friends who knew she had a thing for him - one late night smutty MSN conversation between her, me and a couple of other equally depraved individuals, a bottle or two of cheap wine and a plot bunny was born! The Tale Of Dana Scully's Bored Board became my smuutiest fic ever... I stopped writing for a long time after that afraid of what I was capable of. It makes me blush now to read it back but, at the time it was just done for fun.
        I am not going to re-write it with Jumble and MW in the *ahem* lead roles.
        You're not? Aw

Umm, so Jumble, all this talk of booze. Where exactly do you live (so I can calculate cab fare. )
        Not that i actually need to drink to be a lunatic these days. I'm well and truely high on life.
        I'm in Farnham, near Aldershot

I seriously doubt that I'll be getting really drunk, because believe me you really don't want to hear me on the subject of Martin after more than a glass or two

Comment

You're not? Aw

I'm in Farnham, near Aldershot

I seriously doubt that I'll be getting really drunk, because believe me you really don't want to hear me on the subject of Martin after more than a glass or two
          *raises eyebrow*
          The shipmeet is sounding more fun every day...
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*cries*

Can't I join the shipmeet?? Who's willing to pay the ticket for me to stay there?!?!?!

Drunken woohoos...that should be fun*snort*
            Anybody wood think I was only going to SE to meet Martin
            You are.

*runs out*

*waves to LJ* Morning? Um.... well I've just got up from having a duvet afternoon (with Shep and Rodney ), so I suppose it could count as the morning after
            You stole shep from me *faints* now the little toddler also saw my Shep background on the laptop(before I had to put sesamestreet on) and she liked it...but shep is ALL MINE!

*pouts like a little kid*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *raises eyebrow*
              The shipmeet is sounding more fun every day...
              You think that^^^ sounds like fun? Oh dear

In all seriousness, and bearing in mind that Oma isn't a WooHoo, I will try my very best not to mention Martin in every sentence.......... I'll restrict myself to every other sentence, ok?
              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *cries*

Can't I join the shipmeet?? Who's willing to pay the ticket for me to stay there?!?!?!

Drunken woohoos...that should be fun*snort*

You are.

*runs out*
              Drunken Woohoos are always fun

And no, I'm not. I'm going because I love Sanctuary, and I want to see Chris and Ryan, and hear all about the fun they're having making S2........ and if Martin happens to be there, and happens to say hello, well I won't be complaining

See, I'm doing well with my disguise, he'll never suspect that I'm totally besotted with him

You stole shep from me *faints* now the little toddler also saw my Shep background on the laptop(before I had to put sesamestreet on) and she liked it...but shep is ALL MINE!

*pouts like a little kid*
              I thought he might need some company while you're away Don't worry, Rodney was there to chaperone

Actually, I'm doing an Atlantis rewatch in anticipation of my S5 dvds arriving any day now

Comment

Cags, totally missed that vid earlier, but gosh it's cute!

And drunkey posts? Don't we get to see those every weekend?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Cags, totally missed that vid earlier, but gosh it's cute!

And drunkey posts? Don't we get to see those every weekend?
                  Drunkey??? Been at wine already have you Nad?

I don't have any booze in the house atm

I'm toying with the idea of popping out to get some, but that wood involve getting dressed

Or I could just sit and stare at that ^^^^ pic on my desktop and see how intoxicated I can get that way

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not nekkid, I'm still in my pj's
                  Last edited by Jumble; 18 July 2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Drunkey??? Been at wine already have you Nad?

I don't have any booze in the house atm

I'm toying with the idea of popping out to get some, but that wood involve getting dressed

Or I could just sit and stare at that ^^^^ pic on my desktop and see how intoxicated I can get that way

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not nekkid, I'm still in my pj's
                    I don't drink wine. Much.
                    But it sounds cute. I'm all for cute.

And why get dressed? Just run out and be... undressed!

Martin. Yup Martin might do the trick too.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I don't drink wine. Much.
                      But it sounds cute. I'm all for cute.

And why get dressed? Just run out and be... undressed!

Martin. Yup Martin might do the trick too.
                      Was that a dare?

I took it as a dare.

I went to the shop in my pj's and bought some wine

To be fair, my pj's are black and really just look like trousers and t-shirt Just as long as nobody noticed that my 't-shirt' has "Sleepyhead, snooze, dreams, I LOVE MY BED!!!" written in sparkly pink, they're probably none the wiser

Sorry Martin, but when it comes to a choice between a pic of you and a bottle of wine, the wine wins

A choice between the real you and a bottle of wine? That's a different story

Well I'd want to be sober woodn't I?

Comment

Oh, you did?

*blinks*

Oh well, it does sound like you... Cheers!
                        Or as 'we' say: Proost!

EDIT: I'm bored. Ish

sigpic

Comment

Oh, you did?

*blinks*

Oh well, it does sound like you... Cheers!
                          Or as 'we' say: Proost!
                          Yeah, I guess it does

Proost!

EDIT: I'm bored. Ish
                          Bored? Hmm.... have you seen this week's artwork challenge? It's to make something 'Magical or Fantastical'. I'm sure you can come up with something cool for that

Get Gimping!

Comment

Yeah, I guess it does

Proost!

Bored? Hmm.... have you seen this week's artwork challenge? It's to make something 'Magical or Fantastical'. I'm sure you can come up with something cool for that

Get Gimping!
                            ...Is that your way of telling me that I'm good at imagining things?

Eh... something with fairytale quotes, right?

sigpic

Comment

...Is that your way of telling me that I'm good at imagining things?
                              Why wood that surprise you?

Eh... something with fairytale quotes, right?
                              Nono, that was last week It's just anything you want with a magical or fantasy theme. Me, I immediatly thought of Martin, of course

Comment

This pic Blacky have found is awesome!!!!!
                                Fantastic hat and poor but funny face!
                                Oh Martin!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X