• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *sighs deeply*

Crappy life OT:
    Spoiler:
    My dad had to take my mom to the emergency room today. She is so sick from the chemotherapy, she can't keep anything down and is basically starving to death. They are giving her all sorts of IVs and meds, and think they'll be able to send her home tomorrow. *iz so sad*
    *huggles LJ* I really hope she will be better soon

And just home again...was on a birthday and there was also a baby of 5 weeks old..awwww so cute...and my niece(who was there as well) of 5 years-old kept dragging me everywhere to play with her *snort*

Oh and I did a bit more research about the whole passport thing...apparently the Dutch media made a mistake and interpretted(sp?) the message wrong...some people already called the authorities about it(that also go to the USA next week or so) and they said it was a mistake and it only counted for emergency passports Nice way to scare me!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles LJ* I really hope she will be better soon

And just home again...was on a birthday and there was also a baby of 5 weeks old..awwww so cute...and my niece(who was there as well) of 5 years-old kept dragging me everywhere to play with her *snort*

Oh and I did a bit more research about the whole passport thing...apparently the Dutch media made a mistake and interpretted(sp?) the message wrong...some people already called the authorities about it(that also go to the USA next week or so) and they said it was a mistake and it only counted for emergency passports Nice way to scare me!
      That's what I thought

Glad you got it sorted *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Whoops You were looking at the pics so you forgot about it didn't you?
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Yes
        First you're almost late for picking up kids from school...now your burning dinner? What next?

*screech* Martin participated in Happy Feet?!?!?!?!

*loves Martin now*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          First you're almost late for picking up kids from school...now your burning dinner? What next?

*screech* Martin participated in Happy Feet?!?!?!?!

*loves Martin now*
          You didn't before?

See how many facets there are to his talents? *huggles Martin*

I'm having trouble finding a pic for the 'irritated' icon He never seems to get irritated, at least not on camera

I'm uploading the PTB pics.......... it's taking a while

Comment

You didn't before?

See how many facets there are to his talents? *huggles Martin*

I'm having trouble finding a pic for the 'irritated' icon He never seems to get irritated, at least not on camera

I'm uploading the PTB pics.......... it's taking a while
            Well...I liked him...but now it's getting closer to love I blame you for that!

He does have many talents And he's cute

I'm having trouble finding a full body image for Jack I think I'm going to have a hard time with the Artist Choice

When do you think you'll be done with them Jumble? *wants to see them really bad*

Edit- Happy Feet is on again

Comment

Well...I liked him...but now it's getting closer to love I blame you for that!

He does have many talents And he's cute
              Hey, don't blame me! It's not my fault he's so talented and adorable

I'm having trouble finding a full body image for Jack I think I'm going to have a hard time with the Artist Choice
              Exodus

Yeah, I thought the Artist Choice wood be the easiest, but it's actually quite hard to make that choice Soooo many Martin pics, soooooooo few icons

When do you think you'll be done with them Jumble? *wants to see them really bad*

Edit- Happy Feet is on again
              *checks upload* About 20 minutes

Comment

Hey, don't blame me! It's not my fault he's so talented and adorable

Exodus

Yeah, I thought the Artist Choice wood be the easiest, but it's actually quite hard to make that choice Soooo many Martin pics, soooooooo few icons

*checks upload* About 20 minutes
                But you made me think "Hmmm what's so special about this guy that she has him plastered all over the place"

Oh! Thanks I didn't even think of that one!

The Artist choice is hard for me because I need something to focus it on, I actually might think of something (like funny faces, looking Sad, getting hurt) or something to focus on, that will make it a lot easier

When are the Martin icons for the 20in20 going to be done? (Unless I'm getting confused )

It's funny I'm managing to sneak some ship into the icons...just a tad.. *is bad*

Comment

But you made me think "Hmmm what's so special about this guy that she has him plastered all over the place"
                  That's exactly how I got caught, wondering what was so Awesome about this guy Nad was always raving about

Oh! Thanks I didn't even think of that one!
                  The one with the gun.........

Had to dig for that *looks again* Hm..

The Artist choice is hard for me because I need something to focus it on, I actually might think of something (like funny faces, looking Sad, getting hurt) or something to focus on, that will make it a lot easier

When are the Martin icons for the 20in20 going to be done? (Unless I'm getting confused )

It's funny I'm managing to sneak some ship into the icons...just a tad.. *is bad*
                  I'm halfway there

PTB pics

Comment

That's exactly how I got caught, wondering what was so Awesome about this guy Nad was always raving about

The one with the gun.........

Had to dig for that

I'm halfway there

PTB pics
                    Thanks Jumble I'm actually thinking of this one

Hurry up with those icons!!! So do you think you'll have them done today, or like tomorrow?

Comment

Thanks Jumble I'm actually thinking of this one
                      Hmm. Can't see his feet....... Trust me, Exodus is the way to go. Much more guttery

Hurry up with those icons!!! So do you think you'll have them done today, or like tomorrow?
                      Depends if I can get off the forum and stop chatting to people Shouldn't be long, I've got enough quotes and the main categories are done.

Edit: Actually, I might do Jack next time.........

Comment

Hmm. Can't see his feet....... Trust me, Exodus is the way to go. Much more guttery

Depends if I can get off the forum and stop chatting to people Shouldn't be long, I've got enough quotes and the main categories are done.

Edit: Actually, I might do Jack next time.........
                        Don't tempt me with the gutter!!!

I'll be waiting anxiously to be able to accept your post (since I'm co-mod and the other mod is on the other side of the US I normally get to it before her) oh the power of being a mod!

What!? Your going to do (yes i meant gutter there ) Jack But Jumbley you only do Martin!

Oh I found a theme for the Artist choice...Hot!Jack

Comment

Don't tempt me with the gutter!!!

I'll be waiting anxiously to be able to accept your post (since I'm co-mod and the other mod is on the other side of the US I normally get to it before her) oh the power of being a mod!
                          You're modding it? Oh cool, you'll be able to tell me if they're worth entering or if I'm making a total idiot of myself

What!? Your going to do (yes i meant gutter there ) Jack But Jumbley you only do Martin!

I currently only 'do' (in that sense) Michael I'm a one guy gal (well one real one and one .... um...... is it getting hot in here? ). I really meant that if this one goes well (the icon challenge ) I won't be able to use Martin for the next one, so I may as well use Jack since I still have loads of pics of him

Oh I found a theme for the Artist choice...Hot!Jack
                          Sounds a bit like mine......... only of course it's HOT Martin
                          Last edited by Jumble; 05 July 2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

You're modding it? Oh cool, you'll be able to tell me if they're worth entering or if I'm making a totaly idiot of myself

I currently only 'do' (in that sense) Michael I'm a one guy gal (well one real one and one .... um...... is it getting hot in here? ). I really meant that if this one goes well (the icon challenge ) I won't be able to use Martin for the next one, so I may as well use Jack since I still have loads of pics of him

Sounds a bit like mine......... only of course it's HOT Martin
                            I've seen your icons Jumble, I know there worth entering

It's so much fun teasing you *hugs* I think I could gutterfy anything...but i couldn't resist gutterfying what you said, Nice to see thought that you can in fact still do Jack *runs*

I just was like "OH! I should do Jack with his gun!" (oh the gutteryness of that sentence...but I meant his actual mechanical gun...not...well you know )...but I'm already doing one of those So I'll have to stick with Hot!Jack Yummmyyy!

Comment

LJ, I hope your mother is doing better soon.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

*shakes head*

You gutter gals...

Behave
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X