The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Wood morning, jumble, I was just about to head to bed! Glad you're feeling better this morning! If I'd had a dream like that, it would have turned into...the Woohoos dash from the party with OBPTB, E-vil doers hot on our heels!...Martin is at the house...thank goodness you're OK Martin, but wait...NO! He's the head E-vil doer and he's betrayed all of us by poisoning the weird coffee! Which I didn't drink cuz I don't drink coffee, so I'm the only one left alive and then......I wake up!

*whew* Maybe I'll stay up a little while longer. My dreams are exhausting.

EDIT: Or not. I really am tired! Wood night, jumble and Jann! Have a good morning!
    You make my dreams sound almost normal Woodnight, sleep well (((((LJ)))))

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Little story

A classmate is sitting next to me and is having his MSN open(nothing out of the ordinary in here) ...then I looked at the names...and I saw "Martin" online...I immediately thought of our Martin It isn't him though...

*tries to listen to teacher talking; blah blah blah*
    Funny how 'Martin' seems to have suddenly become a common name, it seems to pop up everywhere........ or is that just me?

Comment

I was sooo tempted to PS some fish n chips into this pic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You make my dreams sound almost normal Woodnight, sleep well (((((LJ)))))
        Aren't they then?!?!

Funny how 'Martin' seems to have suddenly become a common name, it seems to pop up everywhere........ or is that just me?
        It does...luckily I don't have a Martin in my class...otherwise I would go nuts!

Hmm...what a ...important class this is
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think so Jann. In fact the dreams I've had lately are the weirdest I've ever had

Well I didn't resist it for long did I

And he wasn't smiling, not AT ALL

Comment

I love weird dreams My dreams have gotten more normal lately!

I love cold Martin; wants me to warm him up!

*hugs* for Martin not smiling...did he at least say "action" or "aaand cut"
            sigpic

Comment

I love weird dreams My dreams have gotten more normal lately!

I love cold Martin; wants me to warm him up!
              Now that's spooky! I'd just copied the link to post that one because I haven't seen it for a while (Ok, yes, it's right in front of me on the kitchen wall, but that doesn't count ) Internetelepathy *drools*

*hugs* for Martin not smiling...did he at least say "action" or "aaand cut"
              Nope Just "I hate this coffee! I only drink chervil coffee!"

I thought he meant chicory, but that idea was met with a glare

Maybe I've annoyed/upset him somehow, and he's sending me bad vibes

Comment

Now that's spooky! I'd just copied the link to post that one because I haven't seen it for a while (Ok, yes, it's right in front of me on the kitchen wall, but that doesn't count ) Internetelepathy *drools*
                Gotta love that!!! Or it's "Jann is bored in class and thus stalking other's people's minds telepathy"

Martin, Martin he's our man
                He can direct like nobody can!

Nope Just "I hate this coffee! I only drink chervil coffee!"

I thought he meant chicory, but that idea was met with a glare

Maybe I've annoyed/upset him somehow, and he's sending me bad vibes

*hugs* It was just a dream!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I know, a total fabrication by my subconscious mind

But still..... if we believe in internetelepathy and gate travel, anything is possible

Comment

Yup it is!!!

True true...but still...if even my teacher is saying I should telepath stuff to her...it means something...but then again...that was after falling on a table(I was sitting and next moment with a loud bang I was lying(sp?) on the table) ...and I made some loud noises with the chair(that was falling on the ground)

Erm...yeah...my breaks are more interesting than class...now on with dreamweaver!

Hmmm...a martin site...does he already has his own site btw??! I think he needs one
                    sigpic

Comment

Rox just posted this on the Sanctuary thread

From Damian on Twitter :

Martin Wood and I just made asses of ourselves for the Leo's video clips seg. Actors will soon firebomb MW's home. And rightly so.

about 7 hours ago from web
                      And more with the weird dreams

Spoiler:
                      The WooHoos were all dressed up and went off in a big white limo to a ball in this huge posh house, where Jumble, Nad and Bekki proceeded to hitch up their long dresses and slide down the bannisters Way to show ourselves up guys And in front of all TPTB except Martin, who wasn't there

After the ball, we all left in separate limos with TPTB tagging along (I was with BamBam ) We all headed off to my house, where we found Martin sitting at a desk in my spare bedroom, writing something for me (I have no idea what). There were piles of scripts and other stuff cluttered all over the desk, and a plate of fish and chips (told you it was weird) He was in a very bad mood and complaining that he didn't like the coffee. He said he could only drink chervil coffee. Chervil is a flat-leafed Parsley, used mostly in vegetable dishes (see? really weird!) So I said I wood go and get him some.

Downstairs in the living-room was my daughter, Jo, watching a huge tv. She said chervil coffee was just ridiculous and I should tell him we hadn't got any. I said FCOL, this is Martin!! and there was no way I could ever say 'No' to him about anythng! So off I went to the herb garden (which I don't have) to find some chervil and make him some coffee.

Then I woke up, with the whole thing startlingly clear, and rushed downstairs to write it all down before I forgot

I'm starting to think my brain is suffering from Martin-overload

And my coffee tastes weird this morning........
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooohh...that sound interesting..I want to help the actors with that...I'm already in his tree...I'll come outta it for that event!
                        sigpic

Comment

You will abandon the tree?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            You will abandon the tree?
                            Temporarly yes. To meet the man!
                            sigpic

Comment

Temporarly yes. To meet the man!
                              Ah! Ok then
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Ah! Ok then
                                And if our honorary Woohoo AT is there as well...I'll run outta the tree..or spring out of it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X