Clear All

But clones can't have children! And I want two
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Hmmmm. I'm sure there's a way round that....... DNA or something

Who says clones can't have children? I mean, if it's a clone, it should have all the ......... attributes of the original, shouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        How do you know that for sure...the clone is the same as the original...so they can have children...I know so...because I sell them!

Oh gosh...I just got chosen to show my project plan for class I was so hoping the entire time that nobody spoke to me on MSN/YIM!

(because my computer got hooked up to the beamer )

this explains your question of last night Jumble
        sigpic

Comment

It does?

Comment

...Nad/Coopie?! When did that happen?
            We're not... I mean... *sigh*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh but you will, you know you will

(((((Nad)))))
            Yes.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

You say I have a sick mind...and when Nad posts that you only stick your tongue out...that's not fair!!!
            *sticks out tongue*

Nad knows how I feel about shipping Major Wood with Sam But at least she only ships him with a female, you on the other hand.......... I mean Shep???
            Yeah.

I usually dislike 'couples names' like Brangelina, Shweir or Noopie, but really...
            Isn't ''SamooHood'' cute? Or ''Carood''? Woarter?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

See? See??? You did it again!!! *sulks*

Ok, here's the new deal

Sam/Jack
              Shep/Jann/Brad/Coopie
              Siler/Sarai
              Major Wood/Nad
              Martin/Jumble

Ok?

Edit: Martumble

Comment

Wow...Jann certainly has her hands full! I'd be glad to take Shep off her if she needs some alone time with the others

Also - I love Martumble!

Also - Bekki/Bubu?? *steals Bubu from Jann, seeing as its not official*
                sigpic

Comment

Well I'm having a pretty easy day so far. I left the children to play while I cooked some dinners, and next thing I knew...........

... they were sound asleep for an hour

Edit: It's ok, he's her brother..... oh wait

That's so cute!!!

*iz broody*

*dances off singing Joe Joe Joe...Mallozzi with a J*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Wow...Jann certainly has her hands full! I'd be glad to take Shep off her if she needs some alone time with the others

Also - I love Martumble!

I doubt you'd get her to part with Shep

But Bekki/Bubu is fine, Shep forced her to give him up at the Pool Party

Comment

Well I'm having a pretty easy day so far. I left the children to play while I cooked some dinners, and next thing I knew...........

... they were sound asleep for an hour

Edit: It's ok, he's her brother..... oh wait
                      Aww their so cute!!!

*realizes she has to feed two annoying 10 month old puppies*

How do you know that for sure...the clone is the same as the original...so they can have children...I know so...because I sell them!

Oh gosh...I just got chosen to show my project plan for class I was so hoping the entire time that nobody spoke to me on MSN/YIM!

(because my computer got hooked up to the beamer )

this explains your question of last night Jumble
                      That would not have been good

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It does?
                        Beamer:

hook my laptop on it...and tada...Jann gives presentation...(it connects the laptop to the TV in class so my desktop is visible there)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I usually dislike 'couples names' like Brangelina, Shweir or Noopie, but really...
                        Isn't ''SamooHood'' cute? Or ''Carood''? Woarter?
                        Me too...it's no fun...I don't like couple names they're weird.

See? See??? You did it again!!! *sulks*

Ok, here's the new deal

Sam/Jack
                        Shep/Jann/Brad/Coopie
                        Siler/Sarai
                        Major Wood/Nad
                        Martin/Jumble

Ok?

Edit: Martumble
                        I do NOT! do Coopie.

I do Brad...I do Shep..but NOT Coopie.

Nad does Coopie.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Also - I love Martumble!

Oh no you don't. I keep Shep all for myself!

I doubt you'd get her to part with Shep

But Bekki/Bubu is fine, Shep forced her to give him up at the Pool Party
                        Yes, that wasn't any fun...now Shep isn't allowed to know about Brad....he just thinks we are good friends!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Jann, I seriously hope your RL lovelife never gets as complicated as your online one

Been there, done that, ran away before the t-shirts got issued

Comment

Oh Jann, I seriously hope your RL lovelife never gets as complicated as your online one

My lovelife once was that complicated...well..not exactly...a bit less...but close to it... Now I just don't go out anymore...but that goes back to something else I prefer not to remember

*hugs*

Still looking for that one right man!
                            sigpic

Comment

My lovelife once was that complicated...well..not exactly...a bit less...but close to it... Now I just don't go out anymore...but that goes back to something else I prefer not to remember

*hugs*

Still looking for that one right man!
                              At least you two have lovelifes, mine is non-existent

It really shouldn't be that hard to find a Christian-space-geek-who's-a-Sam-and-Jack-shipper

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                At least you two have lovelifes, mine is non-existent

It really shouldn't be that hard to find a Christian-space-geek-who's-a-Sam-and-Jack-shipper
                                *hugs* well...atm I have a non-existing one as well..I know this very awesomely cute boy...(he's also in my project group) but! he and I have a bit of ..difference in religion...normally I wouldn't mind...but he's very strict in it...and I on the other hand don't care that much about it and won't change to that one*pouts*

And then there is the cute boy at my work that all my co-workers are trying to hook me up with...

Erm...back to Martin shipping!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X