Clear All

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

Hedwig
    !!!

Mempic by jumble:
    Spoiler:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
    There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
    The Official Website

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Aw, lookit those cute little eyebrows go

LJ I've been trying to send you the clips, but the files are too big I'll split them up tomorrow and try again
      Okey dokey! Thanks for doing that, btw! (((jumble)))
      sigpic

Comment

*ignores Jann and her sick little mind*

Our own private little con *sigh*

Comment

Yeah, I hope you're really grateful LJ, because it's such a hardship keep looking at Joe so much

Just out of interest, anybody know what that is around his neck? There doesn't seem to be any purpose to it........ but whatever it is, I'd like to be one.............

Ooooooh, haven't seen this one for a while....

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Very. it would be Janns ultimate shippy heaven as well...answering all the questions about the shiptriangle Sam/Jack/Major Wood...or the Sam/Shep/Wood one

And what they would do about it...what would Sam think about getting hooked up with Major Wood?

or Shep...
            Hehe

''Sam stood in the center of the garden, pretending to be very interested in the barbeque in front of her. In reality, her mind was wandering and she desperately tried to not look around in fear of being distracted by the views she might find. She knew that on her left Shep was showing off his hair, just like he had been doing since he drank his fourth beer. She'd been counting, just to keep herself from sitting on his lap to ruffle his dark locks. On her right was the next dark haired distraction. Major Wood, Siler's brilliant best friend. He was holding the wrench his friend brought to the party and he was great at handling the big tool. Behind her she could feel Jack's presence. General O'Neill, her former CO and, provided he wood finally step up to the plate, her soon to be significant other. She hoped. If she could ever keep her mind from wandering to Shep and Wood. They had so little history, but still... The two men had a strange attraction to her. She felt a blush creeping up. They couldn't be right for her... could they?
            ...Dumdumdummmm...''
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like he has his sunglasses there, and a con pass telling everyone who he is.
              sigpic

Comment

*sticks tongue out at Nad*

I'm off to bed, I should have gone ages ago since I have to work tomorrow

Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))

Edit: Well I did wonder if it was that LJ, but I dismissed it as utterly ridiculous! Who could possibly not know who he is

Comment

Edit: Well I did wonder if it was that LJ, but I dismissed it as utterly ridiculous! Who could possibly not know who he is
                  *hugs*
                  I won't do that again!

I'm off too.
                  WoodNight ((((WooHoos))))

sigpic

Comment

Oh but you will, you know you will

(((((Nad)))))

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Hehe

''Sam stood in the center of the garden, pretending to be very interested in the barbeque in front of her. In reality, her mind was wandering and she desperately tried to not look around in fear of being distracted by the views she might find. She knew that on her left Shep was showing off his hair, just like he had been doing since he drank his fourth beer. She'd been counting, just to keep herself from sitting on his lap to ruffle his dark locks. On her right was the next dark haired distraction. Major Wood, Siler's brilliant best friend. He was holding the wrench his friend brought to the party and he was great at handling the big tool. Behind her she could feel Jack's presence. General O'Neill, her former CO and, provided he wood finally step up to the plate, her soon to be significant other. She hoped. If she could ever keep her mind from wandering to Shep and Wood. They had so little history, but still... The two men had a strange attraction to her. She felt a blush creeping up. They couldn't be right for her... could they?
                      ...Dumdumdummmm...''
                      *giggles*...now who has the sick and twisted mind...

You say I have a sick mind...and when Nad posts that you only stick your tongue out...that's not fair!!!

Ah well...night
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *giggles*...now who has the sick and twisted mind...

You say I have a sick mind...and when Nad posts that you only stick your tongue out...that's not fair!!!

Ah well...night
                        Nad knows how I feel about shipping Major Wood with Sam But at least she only ships him with a female, you on the other hand.......... I mean Shep???

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Was on hiatus at Dave's last night (no computer privileges this time ).

*giggles* at Sam/Major Wood shipping. Tbh think I might be siding with Jumble on that one

Major Wood and Siler all the way...

*snorts*

*runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Morning Woohoos

Was on hiatus at Dave's last night (no computer privileges this time ).

*giggles* at Sam/Major Wood shipping. Tbh think I might be siding with Jumble on that one

Major Wood and Siler all the way...

*snorts*

*runs away*

*lobs frozen broccoli at Sarai*

Siler can't handle that

Comment

Siler can't handle that
                              No. But he can handle me any day.

Comment

Nad knows how I feel about shipping Major Wood with Sam But at least she only ships him with a female, you on the other hand.......... I mean Shep???
                                no no no no no...I don't ship wood with Shep...I ship Sam with Shep...you know the love triangle Shep/Sam/Wood...(I think I put it in the wrong sequence last night) ...So Sam/Shep or Sam/Wood...got it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X