No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all say it is dinner...really...and that's why ou post at*looks at time* 11:46 pm again...eh...

EH-T, I'm getting my yealous at you with the day...you met Damian too*pouts*..so unfair!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey! Is it my fault he likes to make a three-course meal and take his time over it? And then we had to make clips for the vid

Wood Morning Martin

Comment

Well...it could be faster!! or did you start that late?!?!

Another blue shirt!

Lol...dad just came in 'to wake me up'(I haven't left my room yet) He looks at me and says "One night she in the pub till 3/4 am and the next she is sitting in bed with the laptop and teddy next to her"
        sigpic

Comment

Nice to be at that in-between age

Comment

Woohood I didn't even notice my '69 post I just love that number *insert gutter*

Yes, awesome in between age but I'm still searching for that life size teddy so...
            sigpic

Comment

Hey woohoos *waves to fellow hippies*

So you know when I said I didn't have a favorite PTB...I think I'm going to stay neutral

Because during the 'Ex blah blah blah' commentary (is too lazy to find out how to spell the name ) MW totally said Sam and Jack are sleeping together.

And then in 'Ripple Effect' Joe said he didn't like the Pete storyline and he also think there together. And he took out that kiss between 'evil' Cam/Sam in 'Ripple Effect' as well.

And then RCC wrote the 'Not exactly' in the ep above that I'm still too lazy to find the name.

And BW wrote that 'how we say romantic scene' into the 3rd movie script

So really I just can't choose

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Hey woohoos *waves to fellow hippies*

So you know when I said I didn't have a favorite PTB...I think I'm going to stay neutral

Because during the 'Ex blah blah blah' commentary (is too lazy to find out how to spell the name ) MW totally said Sam and Jack are sleeping together.

And then in 'Ripple Effect' Joe said he didn't like the Pete storyline and he also think there together. And he took out that kiss between 'evil' Cam/Sam in 'Ripple Effect' as well.

And then RCC wrote the 'Not exactly' in the ep above that I'm still too lazy to find the name.

And BW wrote that 'how we say romantic scene' into the 3rd movie script

So really I just can't choose
                Who says you have to choose? We love 'em all, just in varying degrees

Martin says that ^^^ a lot He's been shipping them since Solitudes, which is another reason I love him so much

He makes a lot of shall we say 'guttery' remarks on commentaries and interviews - $ex on the brain if you ask me

Comment

Where have all the WooHoos gone?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    This Woohoo is PS'ing ...and watching TV

Amanda I can understand that it is hard to choose between all those awesome PTB! You can love them all equally as well if you want
                    sigpic

Comment

This WooHoo is taking a break from trying to make a vid

My respect for vid-makers has gone up by 5000% since I started this

And I've had help. I showed Michael how to use DVD Shrink, and he's been merrily clipping every Director's Series and Mission Directive that Martin's ever done

I'm starting to think he might quite like him

Comment

Just popped in to make my 4569 post here for the shippy-hippies! I recently rewatched 1969 again and what a riot that was! That to me is a sign of a good ep... it wears well.

Comment

WOOHOOOD!!!
                          CONGRATS ON YOUR '69 POST RAC80

1969 does indeed wear well, as do some of us Hippies

I see Clintonio is still offline The threads all look nekkid without all our sigs

Comment

This WooHoo is taking a break from trying to make a vid

My respect for vid-makers has gone up by 5000% since I started this

And I've had help. I showed Michael how to use DVD Shrink, and he's been merrily clipping every Director's Series and Mission Directive that Martin's ever done

I'm starting to think he might quite like him
                            *hugs* I know it's a lot of work...that's why I stopped with it...it was too much work...but if you ever need some S/J clips I still have some somewhere

But clipping all those Martin director series can be fun too! And it's cool that Michael likes doing it!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            Just popped in to make my 4569 post here for the shippy-hippies! I recently rewatched 1969 again and what a riot that was! That to me is a sign of a good ep... it wears well.
                            Congratulations on your '69 post Rac80

I see Clintonio is still offline The threads all look nekkid without all our sigs
                            It does, but my sig still works *huggles it*
                            sigpic

Comment

This Woohoo was watching Doctor Who and Red Dwarf, and making a whole load of art that I can't show anyone

((((Jumble)))) I know what you mean about vids, I have huge respect for vid makers - I really don't have the patience Glad you and Michael seem to have discovered a shared interest though
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                This Woohoo was watching Doctor Who and Red Dwarf, and making a whole load of art that I can't show anyone
                                I've seen them

((((Jumble)))) I know what you mean about vids, I have huge respect for vid makers - I really don't have the patience Glad you and Michael seem to have discovered a shared interest though
                                Well like he said 'If you can't beat them, join them'

Jann I'll pass on the S/J clips thanks. There's no way I wood do this for anybody other than Martin I even trimmed a shot of RDA out of a clip because it was running .5 of a second too long

Well I'd best go, I'm being summoned

Comment

Working...
                                X