Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, let's see if this works....

Liquorice and Peanut Butter Guy

Edit: Hmmm. That's not running properly for me How was it for you?

*ignores Michael's answer to that*

Comment

*jumps up and down*

Me is back ...home

for Micheal being here as well! *waves* Hiya! Good to see Jumble has shown you the awesomeness of this place

Sarai I just had a train trip of more than 2 hours...so much fun...but I ate something and that helped...a bit...together with some asprine

now in the city again! Ttyl

Nad btw for the dutch poem

Martin Hout rofl!

Stout...oh yeah...Hij kan wel bij me komen en ik laat hem zien wat echt stout is...rawr!
      sigpic

Comment

Woooo! Hi Michael!

Hellllllooooo, Woohoos! Happy Friday! And Happy Good Friday!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          You just use the same links that you would for pics Like this:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_P1010455.jpg

Then when you click on the pic the vid opens up
          That's not working for me You mean literally the same code as for pics? Because I tried that and although the image came up on here, when I clicked it I didn't get the vid

*sigh* I have to go do other things now I'll try again later

Comment

Hi Luvnjack *waves* Luvnjack? Aren't you on the wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hi Luvnjack *waves* Luvnjack? Aren't you on the wrong thread?
              What? I am? Oh...Well...*iz sheepish* I do love Jack. I adore Jack. Really. I'm just...going through a director/writer/producer/stunt man phase right now...er...I blame jumble!

*runs away*
              sigpic

Comment

That's not working for me You mean literally the same code as for pics? Because I tried that and although the image came up on here, when I clicked it I didn't get the vid

*sigh* I have to go do other things now I'll try again later
                Yeah, at least that's what I did and it worked fine for me Don't know why it wood work for me and not for you
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

ROFL! LJ You're on the wrong thread...bad you ... I thunk we've just gotten a new member in our Woohoodhouse

*huggles* for not getting the pic up working!
                  sigpic

Comment

While jumble's away, LJ will play!

sigpic

Comment

*sings* Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J...

Where is Bekki these days?

Respectfully spoilering the rest of the spam, as suggested by the mods...
                      Spoiler:

(I think I have to cute Robert Picardo out of that pic...)
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's just confusing... Michael looks exactly like jumble!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Nad btw for the dutch poem

Martin Hout rofl!

Stout...oh yeah...Hij kan wel bij me komen en ik laat hem zien wat echt stout is...rawr!
                        Oh and you don't get demanded to give a translation to that? How unfair
                        I'll translate:

,,Naughty... Oh yeah. If he comes to me, I'll make him stop being naughty and dress him like a ...nun. ''
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

They don't dare it to ask me how to translate it..or they're just too afraid to hear what I wrote

I'll translate:

,,Naughty... Oh yeah. If he comes to me, I'll make him stop being naughty and dress him like a ...nun. ''
                          I so didn't wrote that...earlier the other way around
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's just confusing... Michael looks exactly like jumble!
                            That's why I made him use this , so you'd know it was him

I still think it was a mistake to let him near this thread, he'll probably turn into one of those vvvv guests that are always hanging around I'll have no secrets from him now

I'll translate:

I wood have asked had I been here So what does it really say?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              They don't dare it to ask me how to translate it..or they're just too afraid to hear what I wrote

I so didn't wrote that...earlier the other way around
                              True. Don't worry, I'll PG you

I still think it was a mistake to let him near this thread, he'll probably turn into one of those vvvv guests that are always hanging around I'll have no secrets from him now

Yeah and we're supposed to believe you?

Hey, at least now we'll know who we're waving at

And yeah. I thought you wood ask...
                              Now I'm sure it's you!

It's:

''Stout...oh yeah...Hij kan wel bij me komen en ik laat hem zien wat echt stout is...rawr!''

''Naughty... oh yeah... He can come over and I'll show him something really naughty... my draw!''
                              (OK...rawr means basically the same in Dutch )
                              (I'll let jann translate it herself)
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No secrets left...how cute...now all what is left is meeting the family *giggles and runs away from Granny*

It says...something!

True. Don't worry, I'll PG you
                                Thank you, I'm glad that none of the mods speaks/reads Dutch!

Hey, at least now we'll know who we're waving at
                                Indeed...we're waving at a ...fellow...woohood lover?!?!

And yeah. I thought you wood ask...
                                Now I'm sure it's you!

It's:

''Stout...oh yeah...Hij kan wel bij me komen en ik laat hem zien wat echt stout is...rawr!''

''Naughty... oh yeah... He can come over and I'll show him something really naughty... my draw!''
                                Close...but a good PG version.

I only do think that Jumble knows rawr isn't draw
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X