Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Morning Woohoos
    Jumble, are you quite recovered now? Nice caps! The red does look good on him...
    Recovered? Not really, I'm still on a high, and I'm not likely to come down for a while yet because I'm making gifs........

Jann du willst Deutsch sprechen? Das kann ich schaffen Martin Wood ist der beste Regisseur in die ganze Welt, und alle die Woohoos finden ihn ganz toll

What? It is Friday? Don't we do Foreign stuff on Fridays?
    I think I had a bit of a Foreign Thursday by mistake

And yes, he is The Best Director in the Whole World And the nicest one, and the funniest one, and the dishiest one, and......... *sigh*

I don't think I can get my brain around saying it in French today

What language is HUBBA HUBBA!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      This from the 'innocent' girl who claims she doesn't drink???

How many glasses of wine in a bottle? That depends on the size of the glass
      Yes well...I had fun And ...fun...

Lol ofcourse...but if you count in bottles I think I've had more than one...Oye...

Jann du willst Deutsch sprechen? Das kann ich schaffen Martin Wood ist der beste Regisseur in die ganze Welt, und alle die Woohoos finden ihn ganz toll

What? It is Friday? Don't we do Foreign stuff on Fridays?
      Bitte. Martin is der best Regisseur in die ganze Universum Ich liebe dich

Ich gehe Frühstück essen. mit der Martin

Talk to you later!
      sigpic

Comment

Recovered? Not really, I'm still on a high, and I'm not likely to come down for a while yet because I'm making gifs........
        Oh dear... I hope the cushions are on standby all around your chair and you have plenty of paper bags nearby for the hyperventilating, and easy access to water Looking forward to the gifs!

I think I had a bit of a Foreign Thursday by mistake
        Well yesterday was kind of like a Friday, as it was the last working day of the week this week, so I guess the confusion is understandable Much like today feels like Saturday, because instead of having to drag myself out of bed and spend eight hours or so in my library before I come on GW and play, I've been able to sit in my pajamas on my sofa all morning on the internet

And yes, he is The Best Director in the Whole World And the nicest one, and the funniest one, and the dishiest one, and......... *sigh*

I don't think I can get my brain around saying it in French today
        Can't. Stop. Myself... *sigh*

Mais bien sur, il est vraiment le Meilleur Réalisateur du Monde Entier Et le plus aimable, et le plus amusant, et le plus sexy, et....... *le sigh*

Nadish
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *falls into Woohood house*

Please start to talk/post in Dutch again, because I don't understand French really well...well I understood what was written in here, but there is no chance in hell I wood speak it...I can read and hear it but not write and speak it
          Falls? Do we have a hole in our new roof already?! Darn you drunken WooHoos! *grabs a hammer and nails*

Hehe. To celebrate Foreign Friday:

Martin Hout, Martin Hout
          in korte broek
          en lekker stout

Ehem. Better write in English.

The language of luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nadish

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear... I hope the cushions are on standby all around your chair and you have plenty of paper bags nearby for the hyperventilating, and easy access to water Looking forward to the gifs!
              Oh yes, I'm fully equipped for whatever happens

What causes problems for me is when he pops up on my screen when I'm not expecting it, like last night with that dvd I literally nearly choked myself with the huge sharp intake of breath I felt like I'd walked round a corner and bumped right into him! Not good for my heart

Well yesterday was kind of like a Friday, as it was the last working day of the week this week, so I guess the confusion is understandable Much like today feels like Saturday, because instead of having to drag myself out of bed and spend eight hours or so in my library before I come on GW and play, I've been able to sit in my pajamas on my sofa all morning on the internet
              I've been on holiday since last Friday, so I really have no idea what day it is And I don't think I've worn anything but my pjs for a week (not the same ones, obviously ) I'm not back to work until Tuesday *happy dance*

Can't. Stop. Myself... *sigh*

Mais bien sur, il est vraiment le Meilleur Réalisateur du Monde Entier Et le plus aimable, et le plus amusant, et le plus sexy, et....... *le sigh*
              Funny how the important words are the same in any language Plus sexy....... *thunk* Darn, who moved that cushion?

Nadish
              Of course! See how my brain isn't working today

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!

Comment

Martin Hout, Martin Hout
                in korte broek
                en lekker stout
                Translation please Nad

Oh my word! I've just looked at the clock and realised that Mar Michael will be here in an hour

*runs off to shower* *hides new pics of Martin*

Comment

Translation please Nad

Oh my word! I've just looked at the clock and realised that Mar Michael will be here in an hour

*runs off to shower* *hides new pics of Martin*
                  Martin Wood, Martin Wood,
                  in shorts
                  and... eh... not behaving good.

(It translates as ''nice and naughty'' )

WooHoo for Michael! That'll take your mind of Martin

sigpic

Comment

Ya think?

Comment

Not exactly

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

(((Jann))) I am in a similar state of disrepair . And I have to get a train in an hour *le sigh*

for Foreign Thursday, suffice to say all I understood was the German , did make for interesting catching up though !

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I'm having a really good day today! *flits through thread, dancing on air*
                        Yay! Good to hear that LJ, since mostly we all seem to have bad days

Oh yes, that sounds like a dish I wood enjoy

Although I'm a little Martin full atm, having watched/listened to him until about 3am this morning I'm still kicking myself for not checking out the Special Features on that dvd before I bought it ages ago just to see if I might like SGA, then when I did I bought all the boxed sets and it never occurred to me that there might be anything different on the single disc I still don't know why I chose to watch it last night, but I'm sooooooo glad I did

And now I feel some new gifs coming on...... that red shirt! Is there any colour that doesn't look good on him? *sigh*
                        Full?! Full of Martin?!!!

Comment

Thanks for that Sarai, is looking over my shoulder

Actually he's being quite useful He helped me upload a vid onto Youtube of the Martin stuff from the Preview of Atlantis

The sound is a little out of sync, but it's still pretty good (I think) for my first effort

It's here

Comment

Woohood! Well done Jumble (and Michael )
                            *waves to Michael* We've all been dying to meet you...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi! I've decided to take the "if you can't beat them, join them" approach. I just don't think battling Martin for her attention would get me very far!

We're currently trying to figure out how to give you links for vids in Jumble's photobucket account. Anybody know?

Oops, she's back.....

*gently shoves Michael away from keyboard*

*mutters about men invading my Martin space*

Back later with more links, if we can figure them out If not, I'll put more on Youtube

Comment

You just use the same links that you would for pics Like this:

Then when you click on the pic the vid opens up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X