• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Joe wood be............?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      And Joe wood be............?
      Er...one of my groupies?

None of the Muppets are actually shipped together except Kermit and Ms. Piggy. I guess I could be Beeker to his Dr...what's that Dr.'s name...?
      sigpic

Comment

Strangepork?

Or Dr Teeth, who plays keyboard?

Edit: Actually, I wanna be Fozzie Bear, because who can resist a lovely snuggly cuddly teddy bear? And there is absolutely no proof that it's a 'he'

Comment

Hm. Possible Joe & me Muppet match-ups (hey this isn't as weird as dental hygiene. Seriously.)

Statler and Waldorf

Dr. Bunson Honeydew and Beaker

Gonzo and that chicken
          sigpic

Comment

Ya think?

I do at least understand dental hygiene........

Edit: I'm heading off to bed............ taking SGA-Rising with me to watch listen to

Woodnight (((((WooHoos)))))
            Last edited by Jumble; 09 April 2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

*hurtles in hyperventilating* OMG! OMG! I've just found a whole load of footage of Martin that I didn't know I had And he looks ab.so.lute.ly GORGEOUS!!!

*takes deep breath*

Ok, so I wanted to watch Rising and instead of taking it from the boxed set, I took the single dvd version of it, and I noticed it has 'A Preview of Atlantis' on it which I didn't recall seeing. So I clicked on it and...........

Anyone else seen it?

*runs off to get caps*

Comment

Ok, I'm calm now......... sort of... so here are some caps of the bits I've seen so far..

Now I'm going to watch it again, and this time I might even hear what he's saying
                Last edited by Jumble; 10 April 2009, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I like the red shirt, there jumble. The beard...hm...I'll have to think about that one.

Hey, Joe posted another vid on his blog tonight (er...last night, since no one will read this till morning)! Aw, listen to the cute accent! And Carl! (((Carl)))

Um...that is all...
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome caps, jumble!
                    HubbaHubba...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I like the red shirt, there jumble. The beard...hm...I'll have to think about that one.

Hey, Joe posted another vid on his blog tonight (er...last night, since no one will read this till morning)! Aw, listen to the cute accent! And Carl! (((Carl)))

Um...that is all...

Yup. I'm fangurling Carl too.
                    *moves Coopie picture, so Carl's picture fits on the desk as well*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Yes LJ I apparently liked the red shirt so much I posted the same pic twice In my defense, I was just a little..... distracted at the time And I love the beard..........

*waves to Nad* Poor Coopie!

Comment

*waves back*

Nah, not poor Coopie. Lucky Carl!
                        It's my liitle bunch of less obsessed fangurled PTB. I might just adopt Martin G as well.

Although Coopie was the first adoptee, so he's special.
                        Not Martin special but still. Special. *nods*

Ooooh, is it just me, or does martin Special sound delicious? You know, like something you could buy and eat at McWooHoo's?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes, that sounds like a dish I wood enjoy

Although I'm a little Martin full atm, having watched/listened to him until about 3am this morning I'm still kicking myself for not checking out the Special Features on that dvd before I bought it ages ago just to see if I might like SGA, then when I did I bought all the boxed sets and it never occurred to me that there might be anything different on the single disc I still don't know why I chose to watch it last night, but I'm sooooooo glad I did

And now I feel some new gifs coming on...... that red shirt! Is there any colour that doesn't look good on him? *sigh*

Comment

*falls into Woohood house*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hehe.

Mais, jumble ven you are speakingue Francais, I must speague like zis againne. Ven you are indeed goingue to Canada, vous must be able to speak ze langue romantique avec le PTB, non?

Maybe I should start posting in Dutch again...
                            Please start to talk/post in Dutch again, because I don't understand French really well...well I understood what was written in here, but there is no chance in hell I wood speak it...I can read and hear it but not write and speak it

German perhaps? I'm already used to that by now, since my friend starts to talk a combination of German/Dutch/English when she's drunk

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Hi guys.

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            I think I may have tonsillitis.
                            Oh no *huggles*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Oh that's just typical! I show you one of the few talents I have and you assume I'm drunk
                            Yes well...it does make sense...

And I've only had one bottle
                            That's not that much, if you compare it with me last night*has now major headache*

How many glasses go into a bottle?? 5? 6?

but I prefer white wine!

Ooohhh and do I see new martin pics...he looks good in the red shirt! I don't like the beard on the other hand! Gonna save those pics when I come home!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's not that much, if you compare it with me last night*has now major headache*
                              This from the 'innocent' girl who claims she doesn't drink???

How many glasses of wine in a bottle? That depends on the size of the glass

Comment

Morning Woohoos
                                Jumble, are you quite recovered now? Nice caps! The red does look good on him...

Jann du willst Deutsch sprechen? Das kann ich schaffen Martin Wood ist der beste Regisseur in die ganze Welt, und alle die Woohoos finden ihn ganz toll

What? It is Friday? Don't we do Foreign stuff on Fridays?
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X