The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    It was a teeny bit in the Veronica Magazine. It even had a picture. It wasn't much, but it made me happy.
    Now if they would only hurry up and buy the show for one of the networks, it wood be awesome.

Yeah, they could have added a line saying: ''Geregiseerd door Martin WooHood. In korte broek. HubbaHubba''
    Veronica*runs downstairs* We have that one...

Yup, on Veronica it wood be a good series...they wood finally have a hitseries then!

Yeah, they could have...

Btw on what page?

EDIT: Already found it..dad looked really weird at me when I ran into the room...demanded for the TV guide...was searching it(not responding on his question "Wa zoek ie?"(translated; What are you looking for(in a tired way with accent) ) ...and gave out a little squee...demanded that we had to get digital TV...(he said no; impossible) and went to bed/my room again
    Last edited by starlover; 08 April 2009, 01:28 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I think it was Solo. They all started that style when someone did a tut on the graphics art thread.

EDIT: But apparently I didn't make a note of who made it. So, I put it out there for the creator to claim.
      I believe the original came from Luciana .

OT (more you say !)
      Spoiler:
      I'm completely freaking out about the current essay I'm writing. I've just finished a 5000 word one, but that was fairly straightforward. This one is 3000 words and is all to do with psychoanalysis and words I don't understand. I've left it until far too late as well Woohoos , it's such a nightmare. *huggles Siler* I wonder if people wood pay me to make TPTB-related artwork, and then I woodn't need a degree .

Oh look, Dan!

Comment

Come on Nad, translation please

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Come on Nad, translation please
          Of what she said.."Geregiseerd door Martin WooHood. In korte broek. "

It's

Directed by Martin Woohood. In shorts.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

It's

And I think Hubba Hubba is universal.
            sigpic

Comment

Aw (((((Sarai))))) I can't help, I have no idea about such things

Maybe Josiane could help? She is a self-confessed word nerd

Edit: I understood HubbaHubba LJ It was the rest I didn't get

Yeah, should have known there were shorts in there somewhere

Comment

It's

Hehe.

Do you think the shorts help Martin, um, direct? Like a good luck charm? He just seems to wear them a lot, and it can't just be to do with the weather .

That's true Jumble, maybe I'll see if she can make any sense out of it. It's all greek to me. God only knows why I chose this module .

Comment

Veronica*runs downstairs* We have that one...

Yup, on Veronica it wood be a good series...they wood finally have a hitseries then!

Yeah, they could have...

Btw on what page?

EDIT: Already found it..dad looked really weird at me when I ran into the room...demanded for the TV guide...was searching it(not responding on his question "Wa zoek ie?"(translated; What are you looking for(in a tired way with accent) ) ...and gave out a little squee...demanded that we had to get digital TV...(he said no; impossible) and went to bed/my room again

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  And I think Hubba Hubba is universal.
                  Yeah, it's like love...
                  Or maths

(Sorry, forgot to translate in my daze of Happiness )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

RiG, Love the sig!
                    Awesome sig
                    Niiiiiiice sig RiG
                    Thanx guys.

Who is HP? (I, ah, can't seem to remember)
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Edit: I understood HubbaHubba LJ It was the rest I didn't get

Yeah, should have known there were shorts in there somewhere
                      There's always Shorts

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Hehe.

Do you think the shorts help Martin, um, direct? Like a good luck charm? He just seems to wear them a lot, and it can't just be to do with the weather .

That's true Jumble, maybe I'll see if she can make any sense out of it. It's all greek to me. God only knows why I chose this module .
                      *hugs*

And yes. They help.
                      Martin's power is in his Shorts and Tools.

EDIT: Oh Poo. That really wasn't meant to imply anything like that
                      It came out wrong, I swear!
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 08 April 2009, 01:37 PM. Reason: Whoops
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Oh Poo. That really wasn't meant to imply anything like that
                        It came out wrong, I swear!
                        *snorts*

Course it did .

Comment

Hehe.

I'm sure they do As Nad said, The Power is in his Shorts........

I'm sure you had your reasons I sooo don't envy you all this work, I know I couldn't do it

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Thanx guys.

Who is HP? (I, ah, can't seem to remember)
                            Humanityspotential

Oh sorry Nad, that ^^^^ wasn't what you meant?

Lord, please don't let Martin ever have time to look for this thread

Comment

Humanityspotential

Oh sorry Nad, that ^^^^ wasn't what you meant?
                              When in doubt quote Sam: ''Not exactly''

And ''amen'' on the edit

sigpic

Comment

I believe the original came from Luciana .

OT (more you say !)
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm completely freaking out about the current essay I'm writing. I've just finished a 5000 word one, but that was fairly straightforward. This one is 3000 words and is all to do with psychoanalysis and words I don't understand. I've left it until far too late as well Woohoos , it's such a nightmare. *huggles Siler* I wonder if people wood pay me to make TPTB-related artwork, and then I woodn't need a degree .

Oh look, Dan!

((((Sarai))) If only we got paid for making artwork...or analyzing SG episodes!

I know how it feels to start late...the paper I wrote on monday could have been a lot better if I had started with it earlier! *le sigh*

Hehe.

They do. They make him direct that good It's all in the shorts(and hopefully soon outta them )

*hugs* you can choose modules ...for me the school has already chosen my modules
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X