The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I use Eve's tut to capture the scene, and then in CS3 'Import>Video Frames to Layers'

My morning eyes read that as 'allergies'

Yes, I know it's nearly afternoon, but I slept really well and have only been awake for a couple of hours
    Thanks, I knew it had something to do with "shrinkage" .

I think the problem is I need to develop some sort of allergy to Martin, if you keep posting gifs like that that is .

Comment

What, you mean like this?

Comment

No!! My eyes, my eyes!!!

Comment

Ooooo...early morning Martin GIFs.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey LJ *waves*

I just checked, and apparently I made thirteen gifs yesterday

Maybe GW should go offline more often

Comment

Hey LJ *waves*

I just checked, and apparently I made thirteen gifs yesterday

Maybe GW should go offline more often
              LOL! Well, it was a very productive day, I must say! (((Joe))) For trying to be reassuring! I really feel for him at times like this...but then again, I secretly wish someone tries to be snarky so I can have a laugh at their expense when Joe puts them in their place. I heart the Joe snark!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                LOL! Well, it was a very productive day, I must say! (((Joe))) For trying to be reassuring! I really feel for him at times like this...but then again, I secretly wish someone tries to be snarky so I can have a laugh at their expense when Joe puts them in their place. I heart the Joe snark!
                Just made number 14 (S/J), and heading for 15 Addicted, much?

Oh yes, I agree totally I'd actually love to see him do a whole blog showing all the posts that he hasn't allowed, and have him answer them all in his own inimitable way

Comment

YUM!!! *drools*

Phew...just got power back...was the whole afternoon without power and the dentist didn't approve Jann's teeth...apparently she has been eating too much sweet stuff and has a hole(is that the correct English word?!) in one tooth now... and it is the first one I have in my life...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    YUM!!! *drools*

Phew...just got power back...was the whole afternoon without power and the dentist didn't approve Jann's teeth...apparently she has been eating too much sweet stuff and has a hole(is that the correct English word?!) in one tooth now... and it is the first one I have in my life...

(((Jann))) Dentists are mean, but they're there to protect your teeth! In English it's called a cavity, means you need a filling (I have like 3. Bad Sarai )

And I wondered where you had been all afternoon!

Comment

Ah, I was wondering where you were Jann

We usually call it a 'cavity', which I assume you will have to have filled? Poor you But tbh, you've done well to reach your age without having had one before Cut out the sweets and stop typing when you're supposed to be cleaning your teeth

Teeth OT
                      Spoiler:
                      My Suz has no fillings (she's nearly 21) and Rob and Jo (29 and 32) only have one each. That's really good going. I have fillings in just about all my teeth, but that's because when I was a child my mother shoved heaps of sugar in everything and I didn't know anything about dental care until I was older Also, in those days dentists simply repaired the damage without telling us how to avoid it

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        (((Jann))) Dentists are mean, but they're there to protect your teeth! In English it's called a cavity, means you need a filling (I have like 3. Bad Sarai )

And I wondered where you had been all afternoon!

Oh ok, thanks...I didn't knew...now I know...and they get filled ...so not fun...the dentist didn't told me what is going to happen...I just had to make an appointment! *hugs for yours*

OT
                        Spoiler:

he he...yes well...it was rather scary without power...first I called dad(because Siler didn't take up his phone ) and asked him for help...but everything was good ...went to the neighbours and apparently they didn't had power too...so it was a waiting game...

You just don't wanna know how I found out we didn't had power ...it was coz I had no internet...and I saw no active networks of my neighbours ...I discovered later that it wasn't the internet that was offline, but our power

EDIT: Jumbly
                        Spoiler:
                        that's really good of your kids! *huggles* for you having so many!

Well I never cared about my teeth when I was younger, forgot to brush it often(just let mom and dad believe I did it) till I got braces...during that I decided to take more care of them.

As for the brushing teeth while typing in here It's not that bad...coz I normally brush my teeth afterwards that very well.. but the sweets*cough*chips*cough* is a problem
                        Last edited by starlover; 08 April 2009, 06:37 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*giggles*
                          *runs out*

Comment

It's very important to clean them properly Jann, but also watch what you eat and always brush immediately if you eat something sugary

Hurriedly finishes off jammy roll and custard

Sarai well done

So how easy was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              SILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor thing.

Awesome gif!

It's very important to clean them properly Jann, but also watch what you eat and always brush immediately if you eat something sugary

Hurriedly finishes off jammy roll and custard

Sarai well done

So how easy was that?
                              Yes well...sometimes I can't immediately clean them after eating the sugary things... Work/school but I shouldn't worry too much, coz otherwise I had very good teeth except for that one cavity...that I don't even feel (it's on my the molar on my left side...furthest one in my mouth )

sigpic

Comment

You're just trying to distract me now, aren't you

It's working

Comment

Working...
                                X