The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles back*...yup, we should move...good thing I'm going to the USA this summer...perhaps I can look at work there then too
    Hmm, perhaps I should join and start my wonderful life as an international film producer . Watch out Brad, Martin, Coopie, Dan and Joe, Jann and Sarai are a'comin' !

Awesome! You make beautiful art with PS...your style has really changed though...
    Thank you . It's partly down to the tuts I've been drawing from. It's fun though, I feel so much more comfortable with PS. Sorry gimpers...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Spoiler:
      Been doing delivery, that's heavy lifting! Wears you out !

I know Jann, sometimes Europe is a bit rubbish *huggles*.

Some artwork for the second day of the S.H.I.P. celebration:
      Brilliant sig

See, I told you you'd love PS once you got used to it

Jann if your country is so bad, why is it half the population of England wants to go there? In fact it's the only country I've ever been to outside the UK

Edit: Sarai what tut did you follow for that sig? (Ok ok, I know this isn't the Artwork thread )

Comment

Well done Sarai! I love the effect
        Ekhm...I love Martin!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Brilliant sig

See, I told you you'd love PS once you got used to it

Jann if your country is so bad, why is it half the population of England wants to go there? In fact it's the only country I've ever been to outside the UK

Edit: Sarai what tut did you follow for that sig? (Ok ok, I know this isn't the Artwork thread )
          Artwork talk in the MWHS thread, the horror !

Spoiler:
          I followed a tut of Jas' in the graphics thread, here, but played around with it quite a bit. The starting steps are the same though. I'll post what I did different (if I can remember ) in the artwork thread if you want?

Comment

Hmm, perhaps I should join and start my wonderful life as an international film producer . Watch out Brad, Martin, Coopie, Dan and Joe, Jann and Sarai are a'comin' !

Thank you . It's partly down to the tuts I've been drawing from. It's fun though, I feel so much more comfortable with PS. Sorry gimpers...
            Well...tuts are only tuts...you make your own arties and I love them!

Because of all those bad facts.

As for countries I've been outside the netherlands..ermm...Belgium, Germany(d'oh), Luxemburg, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece and Jordan.

And I'm going this summer to the USA! ...did I mentioned I love traveling?
            sigpic

Comment

Artwork talk in the MWHS thread, the horror !

Spoiler:
              I followed a tut of Jas' in the graphics thread, here, but played around with it quite a bit. The starting steps are the same though. I'll post what I did different (if I can remember ) in the artwork thread if you want?
              Thanks, that wood be great I like that you've enhanced the effect more on yours

Um....... On Topic....

"Well it's about time somebody remembered why we're here "

As if he doesn't get enough attention

Comment

Sorry, haven't had time to read through the thread so I don't know if anyone else has reported in yet. At the GW dinner last night we were visited by Emilie, Ryan, Chris and Robin from Sanctuary. We did ask Emilie and Ryan about Martin's birthday but they didn't know. We asked them to please lift his wallet today at work to find out for us.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Sorry, haven't had time to read through the thread so I don't know if anyone else has reported in yet. At the GW dinner last night we were visited by Emilie, Ryan, Chris and Robin from Sanctuary. We did ask Emilie and Ryan about Martin's birthday but they didn't know. We asked them to please lift his wallet today at work to find out for us.
                  No not yet, thanks so much for asking EH-T! Will you get any more chances?

Jumble, I posted my steps in the Artwork thread . I hope they're right

Comment

Squee!

Oh, more Joe GIFing

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update *crosses fingers for Emilie and Ryan's pickpocketing skills*

Keep us informed then and if you get to actually see him () please please take lots of photos!!!
                      (((((EH-T)))))

Comment

No not yet, thanks so much for asking EH-T! Will you get any more chances?

Jumble, I posted my steps in the Artwork thread . I hope they're right
                        Yup. Will see the man in action himself today. Will ask him if the opportunity arises or will ask Amanda if possible.

Thanks for the update *crosses fingers for Emilie and Ryan's pickpocketing skills*

Keep us informed then and if you get to actually see him () please please take lots of photos!!!
                        (((((EH-T)))))

My camera is ancient technology (no, not the Atlantis kind ) but I'll ask my friends to take photos if possible (may not be allowed).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yup. Will see the man in action himself today. Will ask him if the opportunity arises or will ask Amanda if possible.
                          If you get to ask him I wood love to know exactly what he says

My camera is ancient technology (no, not the Atlantis kind ) but I'll ask my friends to take photos if possible (may not be allowed).
                          Great, thanks

If it's not allowed on the set, maybe you and your friends could just drag him outside and snap away (with the cameras ) Tell him it's for Jumble

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos, how goes the second day of the party?

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                            Morning,Woo-Hoos !

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ons-last-ride/

Check out some new pics o' some of your fave PTB members.
                            I looked at that and thought 'ooh, Nad, Jann, ..., ..., luvnjack'

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Morning, Woohoos! I SO want to be the new office assistant! Of course, I'd just sit there and giggle all day. And I'd sneak online to post things like, "Joe's wearing a blue shirt today. THUNK!"
                            Why does this not surprise me?

Hee, good work so far though! Although what Martin is going to think about all the increasingly desperate attempts to discover his birthday I don't know! Maybe it's becoming some kind of stand-off, and he's trying to see if he can outlast us and outwit us and keep it secret
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Hee, good work so far though! Although what Martin is going to think about all the increasingly desperate attempts to discover his birthday I don't know! Maybe it's becoming some kind of stand-off, and he's trying to see if he can outlast us and outwit us and keep it secret
                              I think you nailed it Josiane That's pretty much what I think, especially after Amanda's answer in the Q&A Because there's no way she didn't tell him about it, and they decided to keep the suspense going in a jokey way

Way to string us along

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                                Morning,Woo-Hoos !

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ons-last-ride/

Check out some new pics o' some of your fave PTB members.

Nad's gonna love that first one !
                                He smiles again! He does that more and more on pictures.
                                ...Maybe he reads this thread

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Hey...it's always better than my country...in here we speak a weird language that only approximately 20 million people speak from the 6 billion on Earth. It's small, insignificant(except if you count weird politicians/pot/red area/Amsterdam) ...the weather is always ewwwie...one moment it's good and you want to sit outside for example to BBQ...you put the thing on and it starts to rain.

I wanna live in another country*pouts*...Me wants to live in Martin's and Amanda's country! Or the one below it!

Nad absolutely loves the Netherlands.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X