No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could always tell Joe that it's mandatory for all WooHoos to have at least one pic of Martin on their walls? I'm sure he wood understand, being the nice, warm, cuddly.... um understanding man that he is

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Wow! Do you WooHoos realize how close we are to our six month anniversary? 5 days!

So we've done 500 pages, 10,000 posts (of which 3121 were mine ) sooooooooo that makes about 385 posts per week That's an average of 55 per day
      *sigh* Do you have to use the word 'anniversary' while I'm working on 25% of my antropology exam?
      Now my mind is filled with WooHoo arts 'n' words and celebrational Nekkidness.
      *wonders how hippies can relate to New York streetlife in ghetto's...*

And it's Mom's birthday tomorrow as well...
      I don't like Uni.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We could always tell Joe that it's mandatory for all WooHoos to have at least one pic of Martin on their walls? I'm sure he wood understand, being the nice, warm, cuddly.... um understanding man that he is
        We could put that in the S.H.I.P. rulebook and direct him to it...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *sigh* Do you have to use the word 'anniversary' while I'm working on 25% of my antropology exam?
          Now my mind is filled with WooHoo arts 'n' words and celebrational Nekkidness.
          *wonders how hippies can relate to New York streetlife in ghetto's...*

And it's Mom's birthday tomorrow as well...
          I don't like Uni.
          It's Mom's birthday Why didn't you tell me? *runs of to PS a Mom card*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          We could put that in the S.H.I.P. rulebook and direct him to it...
          Absolutely! Because if it's in the S.H.I.P. rulebook, it's the LAW!!!

*hugs for the Uni stuff*

Comment

just found this *so jealous of that girl*

Comment

You know when you were congratulating Brad and Coopie the other day... did you congratulate Martin and the whole Producing crew of SGA?... They're up for Leo's too
              http://www.leoawards.com/nominees_2009.html

EDIT: ah, yes... found it... it was amongst all that moving palava!

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                You know when you were congratulating Brad and Coopie the other day... did you congratulate Martin and the whole Producing crew of SGA?... They're up for Leo's too
                http://www.leoawards.com/nominees_2009.html

EDIT: ah, yes... found it... it was amongst all that moving palava!
                We did indeed

Comment

Our PTB ROCK!!!

Er...as you were...
                  sigpic

Comment

It's Mom's birthday Why didn't you tell me? *runs of to PS a Mom card*

Absolutely! Because if it's in the S.H.I.P. rulebook, it's the LAW!!!

*hugs for the Uni stuff*
                    Sorry

And yes it is. It's added

Yeah Baby!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/001-39.gif
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 02:03 AM. Reason: changed tags.

sigpic

Comment

Hehehe great pic Fainne
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Sunglasses Campaign

Two first are new ones
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'm having a good day. Making gifs and listening to Martin (Redemption 1 and 2)

*drums fingers waiting for gifs to load*

Did you know that RDA had knee surgery two weeks before Redemption was shot? The studio got a call to say that he'd been hurt, and they were like "Oh no! How did it happen? Skiiing? Playing Hockey?" Nope. He did it picking up his daughter

Martin is so self-critical. So often I hear him say "This scene didn't work. I really wish I hadn't shot it that way. I should have............" *huggles Martin* But then I also hear him say "This is a good scene, this really worked out well. I like this scene"

Ok, gifs are loaded..........

Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 02:05 AM. Reason: oversized gifs

Comment

Love the 'glasses' icons Achaja
                            Clickie ->
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Jumble- you are fantastic at making them! Aaaand CUT!!! The best <3
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Aw, Coopie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X