The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh yes, they do like to have their fun with us don't they Destiny is what?
    I think it translates that

Spoiler:
    They've been on Earth all along as Destiny is Virtual Reality

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post

Spoiler:
      Oh right, thanks I couldn't quite make it out

Morning Martin

"You're not seriously expecting me party again this early? "

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're blue again! WooHooooooooooood

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Morning Bagpuss, you've certainly caught on quickly !!

Nad's gonna love that first one !
        Yes..and oh yes ! She'll love it !

That's exactly what I thought Sarai

Thanks Bagpuss
        Y'welcome . I thought I'd try to contribute to the fun as best I can....*nibbles more Broccoli*
        Did you read the list behind CB?

I just love number 20! Wonder if he took that one on April 1st to get the forums twittering
        LOL ! Yes,I read the list .I need my magnifying glass for some of the words though.

Speaking of Twittering : http://twitter.com/gateworld

Updated from the VC Con by Darren and the Mods who are having a fab time already by the look of it .

A few mentions of WooHoodStock related things already ...
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Oh Sarai!!!!

New Dan Shea pics here.

And Chris Heyerdahl... *melts*
          *giggles* I'm on the computer at work ...Shhh...my managers will never know!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! Dan with SHORT HAIR

Hmmm...I think I might have given the game away

Comment

*waves*
            Happy Birthday Hippys
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Morning,Woo-Hoos !

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ons-last-ride/

Check out some new pics o' some of your fave PTB members.
              SQUEEE, Oh lookie! Brad is there!

I just love number 20! Wonder if he took that one on April 1st to get the forums twittering
              I don't know...but there is marriage on the board too...*is yealous if SGU immediately gets a good ship with a lot of obvious UST in it and a lot of scenes*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Oh Sarai!!!!

New Dan Shea pics here.

And Chris Heyerdahl... *melts*
              CH...and DS *faints*

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Oooohhh... that would be cool...and phsycho! I am curious though how they explore planets and all from a ship...I hope that the SG factor is kept...and stays important...because the show is called Stargate Universe...not Star Trek Universe or Star ship Universe!

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Speaking of Twittering : http://twitter.com/gateworld

Updated from the VC Con by Darren and the Mods who are having a fab time already by the look of it .

A few mentions of WooHoodStock related things already ...
              Oh that is cool. Thank you for the link Baggie... Lots of Sanctuary stuff on it as well. Sweet.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos!
                I read todays Joe blog and saw Polish word read it twice...still there
                “Hello Ashleigh,
                Janet Przyjació? here from MGM...(snip)
                (“Hi, yes, I’d like to speak to Janet Przzz…Pryzzzzz….Prrrzzzyeeehakkeeole?”)
                heheheh! This name is Polish It means friends but in strange declination hehe, nice accent

sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja beautiful icons!

Still happy hippy shippin'!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! I SO want to be the new office assistant! Of course, I'd just sit there and giggle all day. And I'd sneak online to post things like, "Joe's wearing a blue shirt today. THUNK!"
                    sigpic

Comment

LJ, you'd have us all glued to our seats waiting for snippets of information like that

Wow, it's quiet around here today. I guess the noisy ones are in school I've been too busy with the children to do anything useful

Hopefully later I'll have time to make something.........

In the meantime

*huggles*

*sigh*

*runs off to stop yet another kid fight*

Comment

I can see it now....My first day as office assistant...

Joe: Mary, I have an online stalker. I need you to check on her once in a while, make sure she isn't going totally nuts.
                        Me: Er...Yes, Sir. I can do that.
                        Joe: And let me know if she makes any art. That stuff is hilarious.
                        Me: Er...OK.
                        Joe: She's usually on Gateworld. Is she on right now?
                        Me: (*logs on, goes to Woohoodstock Thread*) Sir, what does "Thunk" mean? These online people have a language of there own!
                        sigpic

Comment

Back from work, absolutely pooped now though .

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Joe: Mary, I have an online stalker. I need you to check on her once in a while, make sure she isn't going totally nuts.
                          Me: (*logs on, goes to Woohoodstock Thread*) Sir, what does "Thunk" mean? These online people have a language of there own!

Just finished reading Joe's blog post from yesterday, that man is hilarious !!

What I woodn't give to be an assistant on SG. *sigh* Stupid country I was born in .

Comment

LJ, you'd have us all glued to our seats waiting for snippets of information like that

Wow, it's quiet around here today. I guess the noisy ones are in school I've been too busy with the children to do anything useful
                            *sticks tongue out*...me isn't in school...I had 581 pages to learn...I "did" that now...gonna learn the powerpoint presentation now and some notes...but I had to go away from my computer to concentrate on the book

*huggles* for the kids...I hope they behave soon...perhaps it's the beautiful weather outside

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

That wood be fun!

Back from work, absolutely pooped now though .
                            *huggles* why?

What I woodn't give to be an assistant on SG. *sigh* Stupid country I was born in .
                            Hey...it's always better than my country...in here we speak a weird language that only approximately 20 million people speak from the 6 billion on Earth. It's small, insignificant(except if you count weird politicians/pot/red area/Amsterdam) ...the weather is always ewwwie...one moment it's good and you want to sit outside for example to BBQ...you put the thing on and it starts to rain.

I wanna live in another country*pouts*...Me wants to live in Martin's and Amanda's country! Or the one below it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *huggles* why?
                              Spoiler:
                              Been doing delivery, that's heavy lifting! Wears you out !

I know Jann, sometimes Europe is a bit rubbish *huggles*.

Some artwork for the second day of the S.H.I.P. celebration:

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Been doing delivery, that's heavy lifting! Wears you out !
                                *hugs* I can understand!

I know Jann, sometimes Europe is a bit rubbish *huggles*.
                                *huggles back*...yup, we should move...good thing I'm going to the USA this summer...perhaps I can look at work there then too

Some artwork for the second day of the S.H.I.P. celebration:
                                Awesome! You make beautiful art with PS...your style has really changed though...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X