No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe loves us penguins, hopefully he loves us enough to tell us Martin's birth date

Comment

wood be great!!! Joe, we count on you!!!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Awww...I love the penguins... Hopefully Joe is nice enough to tell us...or...perhaps...he doesn't even know when Martins Bday is

*sees world collapsing in doom*
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, he's in Japan, there must have been squillions of other umbrellas he could have chosen! But he chose a Penguin, and posted it on his blog, knowing that we would see it To me that means he loves us Penguins, and he knows we're all penguins, soooooooo logic has it he will tell us Martin's birthday just to make us squeeeeeeee! I think

Comment

aww, love that pic with a penguin. But I wonder if he does reply his mailbag in Japan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              aww, love that pic with a penguin. But I wonder if he does reply his mailbag in Japan at all.
              I think maybe we'll have to wait until he gets back, but it'll be worth the wait

Comment

i know.when will he be back, does somebody know? I can't be bothered to read his whole blog

Comment

Okay...the penguin thing is positive...the penguins thing is positive...that's happy thinking

*waits on answer for the question of MW's Bday*
                  sigpic

Comment

No idea

But while we're waiting............

*sigh* That last one is my absolute favourite, it's on my phone, it's on my wall, it's on my desktop...................... Anyone would think I like the guy or something

Comment

oooh..I know the first one... It's from Atlantis in that episode where they are all halicunating!! ...with some hot Sheppy in it... MW directed that perfectly!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

SGA Phantoms, and yes he did (and Shep was pretty hot, if I remember correctly, in those desert scenes )

I just watched 'The Prodigal'

SGA S5 serious spoilers

Spoiler:
                        There was a scene where Shep was fighting Michael right on the edge of a tall tower, and he was losing I thought he was going to over the edge.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then right at the last minute along comes Teyla and saves him. She knocked Michael over the edge, he was hanging by his fingertips, and Teyla had to decide whether to kick his hands off or not..........and you could see her thinking "He tried to take my baby" and then she just kicked his hands off and he fell, hopefully to his final death!

Phew, what a relief
                        Last edited by Jumble; 30 November 2008, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Phantoms...that's the name ...I don't remember all SGA eps out of my head....but since it's a MW directed episode...you perhaps know all of them that MW directed

Shep is always hot...but now he was even hotter than usual *thunks Shep and MW together*
                          sigpic

Comment

Shep sure takes a lot of whumping in S5

Spoiler:
                            Now watching 'Remnants', and Shep is being held prisoner and beaten up to get information

Can't wait to get hold of the S5 DVD's and see what the Director's Series has for us

Comment

Oh I just noticed your new avatar Jumble - great hair Awesome pics of Martin, I so love the pics we should post more, and more, and more....
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'm pretty sure his hair was like that at some point That's just my Hippy idea of him

Yes indeed, post more and more pics, yours are always so cool

Comment

Working...
                                X