The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back, HP!
    Sorry about Dad, glad he's fine! ...Funny way of getting your attention, though

WooHood Sarai!

And yay for Amanda's Q&A

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Bumping the vote (my we've been chatty the last couple of days ) so that Humanityspotential can see where we are and add her vote

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
    - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (11)

Ooooh, the tension is building up, I'm sooo exited to see the final results...
    *bites fingernails*

And drat! I missed my 6500th post by only 27. So close
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Bumping the vote (my we've been chatty the last couple of days ) so that Humanityspotential can see where we are and add her vote

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (12)

Wow the voting is close

The name is pure AWESOMENESS!! Our location matters not

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Welcome back, HP!
      Sorry about Dad, glad he's fine! ...Funny way of getting your attention, though

WooHood Sarai!

And yay for Amanda's Q&A

Ooooh, the tension is building up, I'm sooo exited to see the final results...
      *bites fingernails*

And drat! I missed my 6500th post by only 27. So close
      CONGRATS ON 6500!!!!

Comment

Oooooooh! Get you with the sarcasm Nad *sticks out tongue*

Edit: HP so glad you're happy with that, it's nice that we all feel the same way

So the Final Vote is

Should we stay or go?

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (12)

Just so Bagpuss can find it

CONGRATS ON 6500 NAD! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, I had this big 6500 party planned and everything

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

The name is pure AWESOMENESS!! Our location matters not
          Hear, hear!

(Or is it here, here, which wood just be odd?)

Oooooooh! Get you with the sarcasm Nad *sticks out tongue*
          No one ever takes me serious

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I wonder why that is

Comment

Oh yes Jumble, I totally forgot I asked questions as well ...I hope she does...I'm sooo staying awake till he posts his blog tonight(I have tomorrow and wednesday of for preperation of my exams... )

OT school*short*
              Spoiler:
              You all know how much I pay attention during class right? Well...if you don't...I barely do sometimes, because I find it way more fun to multitask...so post in here and make notes about the class....so what are people asking now...for my notes..they even wanted to pay me for them lol! ...while they themselves did pay attention during class...
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats guys !! I hope you're enjoying my new AV as much as I am !

HP, you'll get there soon enough, trust me. Although I have been here for over a year . Guess I'm just not as chatty as some of this lot ^ ^.

WOOHOOD!! Congrats on 6500 Nad!!!!!!!

Comment

Jann I'm planning on staying up for Joe's blog as well Although that might be a mistake, because if we get the answer to the question there's no way I'll get to sleep after that

"Yeah, you can answer that one Amanda. I can't wait to see the WooHoodStock thread tomorrow.........."

Comment

Jann I'm planning on staying up for Joe's blog as well Although that might be a mistake, because if we get the answer to the question there's no way I'll get to sleep after that

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...tin_wood_4.jpg
                    "Yeah, you can answer that one Amanda. I can't wait to see the WooHoodStock thread tomorrow.........."
                    About what time does he post it for us in GMT?

Comment

Sarai it depends. Sometimes it comes up as early as 11pm, but other times it can be as late as 3 am *shrugs* I'm hoping that because it's a Q&A and doesn't involve him in writing much himself, it might come up early

Comment

Sarai it depends. Sometimes it comes up as early as 11pm, but other times it can be as late as 3 am *shrugs* I'm hoping that because it's a Q&A and doesn't involve him in writing much himself, it might come up early
                        Aaah, ok, thanks Jumble .

Comment

Who is lucky co person hugging Cold Martin????

Comment

Who is lucky co person hugging Cold Martin????
                            In honour of her imminent Q&A this evening !

*mini fangurl squee*

Comment

Hasn't Joe had that same look in some of his pictures?

Thanks to J. Mallozzi
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...tin_wood_4.jpg
                                Lol yeah, I hope I can sleep afterwards...I promise to study extra hard tomorrow if she answers a question of me

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *iz yealous on AT*...and I haven't seen that pic before...

Btw Sarai you lost Siler as your avatar...poor guy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X