The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Whoa! There's PTB bashing on the Family Thread?! *resists urge to go set people straight* I really could just slip over and rip 'em all a new one...I don't even lurk over there anymore...Must. Resist!

*sigh*

I'm gonna go talk to APA. She will help me feel better.
    Give APA a big hug from me and tell her we miss her

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Give APA a big hug from me and tell her we miss her
      I will.

And, on the Family Thread. The Offending Party is a total troll. It's best to just put him/her on the ignore list. I saw this person lurking when we were fangurling tptb yesterday, so he/she is just trying to get a rise out of us over there. Not worth it. I wish I had Joe's way with words. Should I call him/her a cranky pants?
      sigpic

Comment

*blinks* Bashing? What did I miss?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *blinks* Bashing? What did I miss?
          Nothing. Just a small person trying to feel important by criticizing people more talented that she/he will ever be.
          sigpic

Comment

I feel the need for this pic

Awwwww! Look how cute!
            sigpic

Comment

Nothing. Just a small person trying to feel important by criticizing people more talented that she/he will ever be.
              Oh...
              Just the usual stuff then, huh?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I will.

And, on the Family Thread. The Offending Party is a total troll. It's best to just put him/her on the ignore list. I saw this person lurking when we were fangurling tptb yesterday, so he/she is just trying to get a rise out of us over there. Not worth it. I wish I had Joe's way with words. Should I call him/her a cranky pants?
                Not sure who you mean, but the one that caught my eye and raised my blood pressure is *looks at avatar*

OMG! I missed it

That's because you were all chatting waaaaaay too much while I was out
                Last edited by Jumble; 13 March 2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Not sure who you mean, but the one that caught my eye and raised my blood pressure is *looks at avatar*
                  Yes. That one. It took me a while to catch it cuz that particular person is on my ignore list (the only person there). But I saw part of what he/she said when Melissa quoted the rant.

I am serene. I am one with TPTB. Ohmmmmmmaaaartin....OhJoooooooooe
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes. That one. It took me a while to catch it cuz that particular person is on my ignore list (the only person there). But I saw part of what he/she said when Melissa quoted the rant.

I am serene. I am one with TPTB. Ohmmmmmmaaaartin....OhJoooooooooe
                    Ah, it was the he/she that confused me

I am also one with TPTB Ohmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaartin........

Comment

Ah, it was the he/she that confused me

I am also one with TPTB Ohmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaartin........
                      I always say he/she, cuz silly sally is really a guy pretending to be a girl. I learned my lesson.

Oooooohmmmmmallozzi....oooooohmmmmallozzi....
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I was going to save these for the Artsy Fartsy party, but I didn't submit them for the challenge and I think we all need a boost.

More to come...
                        sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack I love all your 'LJ sprite' artsy fartsies Why didn't you submit that one for the challenge? It's brilliant

I neeeeeeeeeed some Martin..........

Well, now I feel better

Comment

Thanks, jumble! It's all just in good fun. Besides, can't submit a "sekrit" artwork with my name all over it!

sigpic

Comment

True, I never thought of that

Comment

Thanks, jumble! It's all just in good fun. Besides, can't submit a "sekrit" artwork with my name all over it!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/nope4-1.jpg
                                Oh, I so love these!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X