The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I just wanted to ..........take it off........... But I love his shirt......is it ridiculous to love his shirt?

(((((Nad))))) (((((Martin)))))

That's just given me such a boost It's rare to find new footage of him, and it was so unexpected!!!!! I'm on a real Martin high

Aaaaaaaand I have new pics in my PB..............

Edit: I love you too Nad And I love Martin....... and Major Wood........... and all the WooHoos............. Ok, so I just love everyone right now (except my Doctor, because he's a pain in the Mikta for giving me such a 'thing' to figure out ) but I'm ignoring him until Monday, that's my decision
    No, I love his shirt too

And it really is awesome Martin footage. It''s so... new. As in different from all other pretties.

*kicks doc* Yes, you go enjoy this weekend!

EDIT: Am I the only one thinking ''Boy, that avatar looks big!'' everytime?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      No, I love his shirt too

And it really is awesome Martin footage. It''s so... new. As in different from all other pretties.

Heaven help my poor little heart when the Sanctuary dvds come out, because I've heard there will be massive amounts of bts with Martin

*kicks doc* Yes, you go enjoy this weekend!

EDIT: Am I the only one thinking ''Boy, that avatar looks big!'' everytime?
      Nope! Martin's eyes look sooooooooooo much sexier in the larger size

*wanders off wondering how to make an outsized avi with 'that' pic*

Edit: Oh, you mean yours? Sorry Yep, those penguins certainly do look big

Comment

Ooooooh! The WooHoos have left me all alone on the thread again *grins evilly*

Comment

Comment

*sigh* Did I say I love Martin?

Comment

Don't mind me for jumping in when I am really more of a serial lurker here but I have a favour to ask. More of a favourette really since I am hoping it will take little effort to come up with the readies, so to speak. I wood ask in the... ah, see, I am getting the lingo even though it technically offends every fibre in my spelling/gramma/punctuation geek body to deliberately and conciously abuse my lovely, beautiful, wonderful language this way... uh, where was I?
              Ahem, I wood ask in the art thread but for the fact it's a specifically 50% Woohood related and 50% Shippy Hippy Insanity Party related.

I'm making a little quiz thing - what kind of shipper are you. Something for fun and and leivity. I have to include as many subcultures of S/J ship as I can and, since the S.H.I.P and Woohooders are such massively important subcultures, I need to include them. So, firstly I have a couple of questions and I apologise if they seem obvious but, for the sake of being thorough and impartial (and since I am usually neither) I need to be sure I canvas opinions wherever possible:

What would you say are the key attirbutes of a Woohooder?
              What would you say are the key attributes of a Shippy Hippy Insanity Party member?

What are the defining Wooohooder episodes (shippy and non shippy)?
              What are the defining Shippy Hippy epi... forget that, I think I have that one covered.

I would also like to use a picture that defines both aspects of S/J shipdom? Does anyone have anything I can snurch (credit will be given where appropriate) or can point me in the dirction of a snurcahble picture?

I will, of course, include credit for anyone who helps me with my project.

Feel free to tell me to bog off.

P.S. feeling much better now the hangover from hell has finally worn off. That Jumble. She is a Baaad influence on me!
              sigpic

Comment

Heaven help my poor little heart when the Sanctuary dvds come out, because I've heard there will be massive amounts of bts with Martin

Nope! Martin's eyes look sooooooooooo much sexier in the larger size

*wanders off wondering how to make an outsized avi with 'that' pic*

Edit: Oh, you mean yours? Sorry Yep, those penguins certainly do look big
                No, I meant all of the avi's

And oh, don'y mention the Sanctuary DVD's... I get all exited by the thought of the Martin.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

OMG The REAL moving cameos with Martin!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I died second time today Thaaank you very much Jumble! I couldn't find this movie and you showed us the best part! You're too kind sharing The Martin with others Aaaand THE SHIRT!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!! Also wonderful pictures - which I didn't see before! Nice! Aaand Cut!

Nad - very nice song! Now we've got all stuff!

Jumble - you mean avi with that pic??? really??

I love Martin too!!! This day was fantastic - because The Martin and The Woohoos are fantastic
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Don't mind me for jumping in when I am really more of a serial lurker here but I have a favour to ask. More of a favourette really since I am hoping it will take little effort to come up with the readies, so to speak. I wood ask in the... ah, see, I am getting the lingo even though it technically offends every fibre in my spelling/gramma/punctuation geek body to deliberately and conciously abuse my lovely, beautiful, wonderful language this way... uh, where was I?
                    If you're using the WooHoos lingo, you're more than halfway to being one of us
                    Ahem, I wood ask in the art thread but for the fact it's a specifically 50% Woohood related and 50% Shippy Hippy Insanity Party related.

I'm making a little quiz thing - what kind of shipper are you. Something for fun and and leivity. I have to include as many subcultures of S/J ship as I can and, since the S.H.I.P and Woohooders are such massively important subcultures, I need to include them. So, firstly I have a couple of questions and I apologise if they seem obvious but, for the sake of being thorough and impartial (and since I am usually neither) I need to be sure I canvas opinions wherever possible:

I wood say the key attributes of a WooHoo are that we appreciate Martin's products and skills. That wood be my sober answer. The non-sober answer (yes, Jacob's Creek strikes again ) wood be that we thunk the man for every one of his many attributes - brilliant director skills, shorts, humour, charisma, eyes, physical strength, did I say humour? I luuurve his humour.........*sigh* we just love him, ok?
                    What would you say are the key attributes of a Shippy Hippy Insanity Party member?
                    Well for me, the whole 'hippy' thing, because I actually was a hippy back in the sixties - freedom, love, peace, flowers, butterflies, Jacob's Creek, broccoli........ it's basically the freedom and love of humanity in general

OMG! Um, Solitudes, Upgrades, Divide and Conquer, Out of Mind, Into the Fire..........*checks list* ItLoD, Small Victories, Redemption, Revelations, Frozen, Abyss, Lost City, Ascension, Fallen and Homecoming.....
                    What are the defining Shippy Hippy epi... forget that, I think I have that one covered.
                    Yeah, that one's obvious isn't it? 1969 baby, all the way

I would also like to use a picture that defines both aspects of S/J shipdom? Does anyone have anything I can snurch (credit will be given where appropriate) or can point me in the dirction of a snurcahble picture?
                    Um, not sure exactly what you're after here, care to elaborate?

I will, of course, include credit for anyone who helps me with my project.

Feel free to tell me to bog off.

P.S. feeling much better now the hangover from hell has finally worn off. That Jumble. She is a Baaad influence on me!
                    Moi? Je ne comprend pas!

Edit: Oh, and feel free to jump in here anytime We'll drag you in and brainwash you in no time flat Let's face it, nobody could resist with the amount of Martin love there is in here
                    Last edited by Jumble; 14 February 2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Symbolic:Shorts, Martini's
                      Characteristics: obsessive, thunking, fangurlish, insane, Happy, dirty minded,

Symbolic:broccoli (small b), Broccoli (Capital B), the Hippy Bus, campfire, karaoke
                      Characteristics: happy, peacefull, musical, insane, fun loving, colourfull, well balanced

Solitudes, Red Sky, Divide and Conquer, Lost City, Continuum

Yes, that one!

Hey, hey... That's WooHoo and WooHoos!
                      And for more info check:

http://www.freewebs.com/shippyhippyinsanityparty/

sigpic

Comment

hehe. And what jumble said

Um, not sure exactly what you're after here, care to elaborate?
                        Something like:

or

Perhaps?

(Ok, I just felt like posting pictures... I don't know )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          No, I meant all of the avi's

And oh, don'y mention the Sanctuary DVD's... I get all exited by the thought of the Martin.
                          *bounces back in* Ooooooh yes! I can't wait *bouncy bouncy* Martin Martin he's our man.......... Can you believe we have to wait till October for the dvds?????? Nope, I refuse to shed a tear today............ I will be patient, and weep tomorrow instead

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          OMG The REAL moving cameos with Martin!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I died second time today Thaaank you very much Jumble! I couldn't find this movie and you showed us the best part! You're too kind sharing The Martin with others Aaaand THE SHIRT!!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!! Also wonderful pictures - which I didn't see before! Nice! Aaand Cut!
                          Hey, I'm a true WooHoo! I share all my Martin discoveries with you all How could I not when it was such a massive surprise to find them? *still bouncing*

[Nad - very nice song! Now we've got all stuff!

Jumble - you mean avi with that pic??? really??
                          Well, I was thinking about it................

I love Martin too!!! This day was fantastic - because The Martin and The Woohoos are fantastic
                          We are indeed

Comment

Yeah, this lovely day comes to the end...but there'll be other, equaly good ones
                            Woodnight Woohoos

Lets meet tomorrow, when everybody had dream about Martin
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Yeah, this lovely day comes to the end...but there'll be other, equaly good ones
                              Woodnight Woohoos

Lets meet tomorrow, when everybody had dream about Martin
                              Aww!

WoodNight, WooHoos!

sigpic

Comment

Nad!! I darned near cracked my jaw with it dropping so far! "Dirty-minded"???

Well you might be...........I just gutter-thunk The Man like any hot-blooded woman wood

Comment

Working...
                                X