The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    And back on topic, it's funny, cause I found that article right after a fellow (though closet) MW fangurl and myself were discussing how absolutely amazing his blocking is, especially in how he will often establish relationships and intimacy through it alone, and it was cool that almost immediately afterwards I found an article actually supporting that idea

And, seriously, how many places can you say, "His blocking rocks" without getting raised eyebrows? Or at least, not too many

(Heck, it was worth finding the the article to support our 'table is symbolic' theory alone!)
    True, he "directs people in such way that you are going to see the relationships. He really makes it looks real, natural and good!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    True, but then how many people really understand what direction is all about? I admit I didn't until I started listening to Martin's ep commentaries and watching his Director's Series stuff. I think part of what makes him so interesting is that he really enjoys explaining what he does and why, and his enthusiasm for his work really comes across

*sigh* And then of course, there's his sense of humour, and his eyes.............and..............
    He does. You are so right about him liking what he does...and that also makes his work better, because you see how much he enjoys what he does, you as viewer enjoy it more to watch what he makes Which makes the shows he directs only better and more real.
    Also because of his enthausiasm you like it to listen to that kind of direction stuff, which normally, when boring people are explaining it you don't find interesting at all. It's interesting because he is saying it...he just has that charm
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      True, he "directs people in such way that you are going to see the relationships. He really makes it looks real, natural and good!

He does. You are so right about him liking what he does...and that also makes his work better, because you see how much he enjoys what he does, you as viewer enjoy it more to watch what he makes Which makes the shows he directs only better and more real.
      Also because of his enthausiasm you like it to listen to that kind of direction stuff, which normally, when boring people are explaining it you don't find interesting at all. It's interesting because he is saying it...he just has that charm:D
      Absolutely

WooHooooood! Shopping OT

Spoiler:
      I finally got to the shops I now have food and hay for the bunnies, fresh bread, wine and chocolate for me And I got enough to last a week, so let it snow I DON'T CARE!!

*happy dance*

Hey look, having Jenn around is good for us.............she's got us having serious discussions about Martin and putting OT in spoilers Stick around Jenn

Edit: Darn! I even forgot to post a pic

Comment

*pokes head in*

Hello WooHoos!

Nice pic jumble!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey RiG *waves* Having a good day? I am

Edit: Got a friend coming over for dinner, so I might not be around later. Might be busy

Comment

Howdy jumble.

I am having a good day... off from work.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Cool What have you been doing with your day?

Comment

Not much... just hanging out on the forum.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Heh, made something(s)...

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Mmm... My WooHoos had a discussion and all I got was ''Martin, Martin he's our Man'' going through my mind...

But I agree. His blocking is awesome

And lol, RiG
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Quiet evening in woohood land...all woohoo's occupied?

Absolutely

WooHooooood! Shopping OT

Spoiler:
                      I finally got to the shops I now have food and hay for the bunnies, fresh bread, wine and chocolate for me And I got enough to last a week, so let it snow I DON'T CARE!!
                      Sweet ...but don't you need dinner food as well?

*happy dance*

Hey look, having Jenn around is good for us.............she's got us having serious discussions about Martin and putting OT in spoilers Stick around Jenn

Edit: Darn! I even forgot to post a pic

Lol Jenn is good influence... She keeps this thread a tiny bit out of the gutter...we now get time to breathe

forgetting the pic...the horror

Hey RiG *waves* Having a good day? I am

Edit: Got a friend coming over for dinner, so I might not be around later. Might be busy
                      Your friend isn't called Martin eh? Coz otherwise I'm yealous...or some nurse with green eyes and dark hair

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Sweet Love them!
                      sigpic

Comment

Glad you guys like 'em.

MARTIND!!!

EDIT: I gotta stop getting bored...
                        Spoiler:

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 February 2009, 02:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
                          sigpic

Comment

*squees over RiG's creations*

*squees over Martin*

And once again I have NOTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!

This thread just leaves me speechless! And....shortsless...

...wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

Love all the smileys and bars RiG *snurches everything* You should have a 'boring' day off more often

Last edited by Jumble; 06 February 2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Morning Jumble, did you have a good dinner with your friend. Wouldn't happen to be Martin, would it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X