No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the need for a Martinpic............or two...........

Ok, so I can't count. What do you expect after listening to five Martin commentaries in a row

Comment

...completely btw: Do you think Martin fav number is 8? because for example-->
      Eight people are hard workers and more than willing to put up with difficult situations, which may otherwise break the back of common strugglers. Slowly and surely they make their way towards their goal. They excel in anything requiring steadfastness and practical intelligence. They are very loyal to their families and loved ones.
      Or just stay with 21'
      ....nevermind.
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        ...completely btw: Do you think Martin fav number is 8? because for example-->

Or just stay with 21'
        ....nevermind.
        Where did that come from? Sanctuary?

And I've just realised I missed one, Beast of Burden should have come after Red Sky but what else do you expect when Martin says things like that ^^^?

I'm on Chain Reaction now..............will have to go back..........

Comment

Is it a kind of Martin marathon Jumble? I'm run out of bts director series, I've got just few, so if you find any other interesting quotes - share with us!

Oh and with this 8 - forget about it I'm not completely cured so I can talk nonsenses maybe it was desperately screaming for Martin's numerology number, zodiac sign, birthday...
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Is it a kind of Martin marathon Jumble? I'm run out of bts director series, I've got just few, so if you find any other interesting quotes - share with us!

Oh and with this 8 - forget about it I'm not completely cured so I can talk nonsenses maybe it was desperately screaming for Martin's numerology number, zodiac sign, birthday...
            I know what you mean, it's getting really frustratingly desperate isn't it?

Um, well, I realised that I hadn't listened to the commentaries on the early SG1 eps, so whilst keeping an eye on the Valenship thread, I've been listening to Martin There is, of course, always some kind of Martin marathon going on here, whether it be Director's Series, bts stuff, commentaries or just plain watching all his eps.............not that I'm 'obsessed' or anything..............

21 is a good number Just a shame we can only have 20 pics in one post.........

Comment

Roses are red
              Violets are blue
              Martin is the best director
              And as for the others - I have no clue!

Roses are red
              Violets are blue
              Someone knocks on the door
              Martin - is that you?

Haha, my first English poems
              Oh right, ok, I'm going to bed, finally.
              Woodnight Woohoos! ((Martin))
              Nice watching Jumble!
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Roses are red
                Violets are blue

Roses are red
                Violets are blue
                Martin - is that you?

Nice watching Jumble!
                WooHoooood! Save them for next week, and repost them for Martin on Valentine's Day

Woodnight (((((Achaja)))))
                Last edited by Jumble; 07 February 2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Roses are red
                  Violets are blue

Roses are red
                  Violets are blue
                  Martin - is that you?

Nice watching Jumble!
                  *applaudes*
                  WooHood!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, I'm not good at these, but...

*sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Oh, I'm not good at these, but...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...njack/6169.jpg

*sigh*
                      WOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
                      LUVNJACK DID A '69 POST!!!!

That's it, you are now officially a WooHoo, whether you like it or not!

Comment

jumble and luvnjack,
                        Congrats on the Big '69!!!!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Nad

*sigh* I've just listened to Martin's commentary on Beast of Burden.

Now, I've never thought that a particularly good ep, it's ok, it's SG1 doing what's right and all that, but...................when you hear Martin explain all the little innuendo and underlying stuff.........it really comes alive......which probably makes me really shallow in that I never understood the depth of what was going on with the Unas

*sigh* See, that's the skill of The Martin, he's so darned good at explaining everything, and showing me in details what was really right in front of me all along

Is there no end to this man's talents? Am I never to be free of this mysterious hold he has on my senses?..............

I hope not

I swear the man has evil powers

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Thanks Nad

*sigh* I've just listened to Martin's commentary on Beast of Burden.

Now, I've never thought that a particularly good ep, it's ok, it's SG1 doing what's right and all that, but...................when you hear Martin explain all the little innuendo and underlying stuff.........it really comes alive......which probably makes me really shallow in that I never understood the depth of what was going on with the Unas

*sigh* See, that's the skill of The Martin, he's so darned good at explaining everything, and showing me in details what was really right in front of me all along

Is there no end to this man's talents? Am I never to be free of this mysterious hold he has on my senses?..............

I hope not

I swear the man has evil powers
                            BOB has always been one of my favorite episodes because of all that innuendo and underlying stuff. Now I will have to listen to Martin's commentary and I probably will like it even more.

Woohood, I made here it on my 69 finally!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kliggs, that just made me feel even more shallow and dense than I already was

CONGRATS ON YOUR HUGE '69 POST

Nice sig
                              Last edited by Jumble; 07 February 2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Oh, the thing I forgot to say........Martin makes several references to "the fans' reaction on the internet......." which means what? That he does check up on GW? ..........or that he used to at that time?.................becaue I really hope he doesn't have time to do that now

But in case he does............We Love you Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X