X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Lol, nice, cute! Kind from you! And he must saw your sig and avatar sooo

EDIT: Oh and The Links!!!
    *giggles* *imagines Brad clicking away, ending up here and staring at Martin's shorts*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No, you see, that wasn't me.........that was Suz bumping up the numbers whilst I was unable to be here...........wasn't it?

Edit: Still no sign of Bekki
    Yes. Suz just kept posting and posting commenting on the shorts, inquiring about Martin and we couldn't stop her.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Hippy Hour!!!!

My dearest, brightest, funniest, cutest and awesomest WooHoos. We're still Martinmassing strongly, I know, but...

Please Re-post your Martin Products Products! If you made Icons, WP's or other projects, please show them off again! If you did something spectacular with words, please post a link to that post. I will make a list out of all the contributions, but I can't look for all things myself (plus jumble wanted to see all things again )

So... Show us you Products!!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *giggles* *imagines Brad clicking away, ending up here and staring at Martin's shorts*
        but he gets to see them.........in the flesh *iz sooooo jealous of Brad*

Yes. Suz just kept posting and posting commenting on the shorts, inquiring about Martin and we couldn't stop her.

I know, I can never shut her up either...........considering she once said that he was..........ugly I guess you guys just infected her the same as you did me

Comment

but he gets to see them.........in the flesh *iz sooooo jealous of Brad*

I know, I can never shut her up either...........considering she once said that he was..........ugly I guess you guys just infected her the same as you did me

Maybe the next time he sees Martin he'll stare at the shorts while Martin is wondering what the hey he's doing...

And ugly?

sigpic

Comment

Okey dokey...............

Last edited by Jumble; 07 January 2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Maybe the next time he sees Martin he'll stare at the shorts while Martin is wondering what the hey he's doing...

And ugly?

Yes, and she wondered why she caught me putting rat poison in her dinner

Comment

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part One:

The Other...
                  MW.

Michael Weatherly

Known because: He's an actor

Ties to Martin by: Doing something with camera's. Having done something Sci-Fi-ey. Sharing initials. And Nad has a gurlcrush on him.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: He needs a lead role while Martin impresses with cameo appearances.

Part Two:
                  The Other...
                  Martin.

Aston Martin

Known because of: The Cars

Ties to Martin by: Eh... there's no other like it? Horse Power? Good looks? Had many memorable cameos on TV? You can ride... Never mind that one

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: It might be able to keep you warm, but it surely isn't capable of keeping you warm. It has many models to choose from, we prefer our one model.

Part Three:
                  The Other...
                  Wood.

Woodstock

Known for: The music, the hippies, freedom to love, yellow pants. Days filled with singing and Happy Dancing Naked!!!!!! The music and art festival of festivals

Ties to Martin by: Rumour has it that some of Martin's most obsessive fans are hippies. Shippy hippies. In fact, Martin has a festival named after him that's called 'WooHoodStock'. It's not quite the same but still... Coincidence does not excist.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: *blinks* Martin lives, Woodstock only lives in memory and melancholy. Woodstock is for the masses, Martin is ours

Part Four:
                  The Other...
                  Martin.

Saint Martin/Sint Maarten (the island)

Known because: It's an island

Ties to Martin by: The island is devided into two parts. The Dutch side and the French side. (I won't make jokes about Martin being devided in a Dutch side and another one, but it could be a connection ). Now, the Dutch side of the island is known for it's nightlife and booze, the French side for nude beaches. This considered, the Island wood make paradise for the WooHoos and is therefore connected to the Martin. The island is tropical and makes people feel hot. So does Martin. Plus, our Martin is a Saint, too

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: of the French side.
                  Ok, well, it has no arms.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Five:
                      The Other...
                      Martin.

Martini

Known as: A cocktail with a delicious name

Ties to Martin by: It comes in many variations and if you had one, you want more and more and more untill suddenly your world spins and you love everyone but the Martini more. once described as ''the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet". Perfection is one of The Martin's trades. And I for one prefer my Martin shaken, not stirred.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: It can make ones head hurt. Once you've used it up, it's gone.

Part Six:
                      The Other...
                      Martin.

Martin Shorts

(How perfect is that for part six? Martin Short? )

Known as: a comedian. (Don't get your hopes up.)

Ties to Martin by: making movies. Played a character named ''The Woodsman''. Canada.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: His fans do not need to go on a quest to find his day of birth. It's the 26th of March. Booooring! Doesn't live up to his last name. Unlike Martin.

Part Seven:
                      The Other...
                      Wood.

Wood

Known as: Wood

Ties to Martin due to: the fact that He uses it in his daily life. Wood contains water. It's what certain ships are partly made of. Hippies love wood for it's organic. (yes, I said orgaNIC). Wood is an artistic medium and inspires and is being used by arty people. In order to know woods age, one has to chop down the tree and count the rings. Or by carbon dating, many girls wood love to date wood.

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because:It doesn't ''cut'' the same. We have no problem making timber out of wood, we wood out of Martin. Wood is used to make stuff we sit on. We wood never sit on... *blinks*
                      Never mind.

Part Eighth:
                      The Other...
                      Martin.

Martin

Known as: a TV comedy series

Ties to Martin by: funnyness? Because it's all about a Martin? Directing? This just isn't a good one...

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: No comedy beats the funny Martin Wood comments we get through commentary.

Part Nine:
                      The Other...
                      Wood.

Mijn Houten Hart

Known as: a Dutch song

Ties to Martin by: Where to start... This song is called ''mijn houten hart'' witch means My Wooden Heart. It's sung by ''De Poema's'' this is a combination of two bands and one of them is called ''Van Dik Hout'' or in English: From Thick Wood. The singer of this band is called Martin. The other duo has sung a song called The Captain (of a ship ). Here are the lyrics of the song:

''My heart isn't made of stone
                      it's made purely of wood
                      when someone left with the golden one
                      it was the best one I could find
                      This is my heart, my wooden heart
                      the ladies before you have made it heavier
                      So please be kind
                      it woodn't hurt''

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: It's not exactly a love song. Martin is. In fact... Martin IS love

sigpic

Comment

I didn't realise you'd done so many Nad.....awesome

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yes, and she wondered why she caught me putting rat poison in her dinner
                              Yeah,... casualities. Oh well. *shrugs*

I didn't realise you'd done so many Nad.....awesome
                              Hm. I had more, but I couldn't make anything out of them... Although I did forget one...

sigpic

Comment

Icons with Martin

sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X