The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could she not?

Although I think this was going a bit far.......

*iz sooooo jealous*

Comment

*blinks*
      ...Yeah, we have to talk to her about that...

I'm gone. See you later, WooHoos!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ah, but she did the right thing this time..

Are you ready?

Nope!

Comment

They both adores each other If they weren't in marriages I would say they look nice together
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Dear Joe,

You are the rain
            on a hot summer day
            you are the words
            when I have nothing left to say

You are the alcohol
            that completes the punch
            you are the sandwich
            I want to have for lunch

You are the power
            when my lights go out
            you are the script
            when I forgot what life's about

you are the target
            that I'll never miss
            you are all that and more
            ...now tell me when Martin Woods birthday is.

That's perfect!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well I'm in a more positive mood, I'm pretty sure that all the SG PTB know each other well and wood know about each other's birthdays
            Good. Positive is good.

Heehee! Not on your life
            Not in my life ...darn it..I'm still gonna try it! I mean you asked the webmaster of AT, mods etc...but you are afraid to ask JM???

WooHooooood! Brilliant Nad.....and I've copied it so if Jann doesn't get the answer I can force Nad to post it to Joe There's no way he could resist
            Gooooooood...we have some good manipulation stuff now!

And AT/MW do look good together...if Major Wood wood have been a regular on the show I wood have definitely shipped them
            sigpic

Comment

I need a pic of Martin lying on the floor/ground, I know I've seen one but I can't find it Anyone got one?

Comment

I'm sorry Jumble, I've checked my pb and didn't find any like that (beside this one from yesterday-from Nad's link to vid). Hmm...maybe you will find him in 'director series-Revisions'? I remember Jack lying on bed- maybe Martin had showed him how he wants Jack to play this part
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Martin icons part 6

sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

guys, i've been trying to find out but so far haven't had any luck

there is something you can try though. I know that there's blogs attached to Sanctuary, and Damian Kindler might have one (i think he does but i'm not sure)

maybe you can ask about Martin's birthday there. He works on sanctuary so someone with that show might know his birthday.

I'm still looking but there's only one person that i've asked that hasn't gotten back to me. so it might be time to try another tact.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

there is something you can try though. I know that there's blogs attached to Sanctuary, and Damian Kindler might have one (i think he does but i'm not sure)

maybe you can ask about Martin's birthday there. He works on sanctuary so someone with that show might know his birthday.

I'm still looking but there's only one person that i've asked that hasn't gotten back to me. so it might be time to try another tact.
                      Thanks for trying Sky It's proving to be a very elusive date to find

I'll give Damian a try

Achaja, thanks for looking, I've used a cap from that vid

Love all the icons Especially the one about his birthday, I reckon he really wood be laughing if he knew the trouble we're having

Comment

Thanks! Maybe after asking JM Martin warned everyone to not telling us the date Hope not We will finally find out!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Thanks for trying already! I hope you still get an answer, it would be very cool

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I'll give Damian a try
                          She is afraid to ask JM, but not afraid to ask Damian...ROFL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Thanks for trying already! I hope you still get an answer, it would be very cool

She is afraid to ask JM, but not afraid to ask Damian...ROFL
                            Ah but I've been shamed into action by your brave effort

I can't find a blog for Damian, but I have asked on the Sanctuary main page, and also on one of the forum threads, so cross your fingers Woohoos

Edit: Jeez, I missed my last '69 post and now I've missed my 6200 Martin is just soooo distracting

Comment

*runs in*

Happy Seventh Day of Martinmas Woohoos!

and a

Happy New Year

*runs out to catch up*

Comment

Hi Sarai....................bye Sarai

I've got people on the Sanctuary forum searching for that date.......................

Comment

Working...
                                X