• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Gah. If that were to actually happen, consider yourself invited
    Woohood!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    D'oh! And I nearly got through a whole day without a hot flush

Edit: Ya know, these sigs are even starting to confuse me

Nad did you see the vid I posted earlier? Loads of Martin talking and waving his arms
    Oh, about that video, I forgot to mention it earlier. I saw it when it came out, but I lost the link soon after and was too lazy to look for it. Thanks Jumbly!!!
    sigpic

Comment

D'oh! And I nearly got through a whole day without a hot flush

Edit: Ya know, these sigs are even starting to confuse me

Nad did you see the vid I posted earlier? Loads of Martin talking and waving his arms
      ...If we were to have the con in the summer... Maybe he'll wear...
      Shorts. HubbaHubba

Yup, I did see the vid, It's the one with the name word jokes right?
      I love it muchly and I was thinking about watching it again, but I forgot when I was posting

And yes, the sigs. I was catching up earlier and I scrolled up, thinking ''Huh? I didn't post here...'' But it was you. We're not twinning anymore, but we do still look alike.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Welcome to the thread, suse!!
        From me too!

Oh, Martin at a con...
        I'd say in Amsterdam, along with AT. That would be enough. Maybe something small to launch sanctuary here... Just Martin, Amanda, some press and me.

...Ok, I'll invite some more fans...

*wallows in fantasies*
        *sticks hand up*

I agree with this...and I'm there as well ... Some small gathering...I actually dreamed last night of going to a con with AT and MW...but in my dream I was scared to death that it would go wrong or so... That I would thunk too hard after Martin!...weird weird dream...it ended with me being in the restaurant I worked...at dinner with AT...*sigh* if only...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *sticks hand up*

I agree with this...and I'm there as well ... Some small gathering...I actually dreamed last night of going to a con with AT and MW...but in my dream I was scared to death that it would go wrong or so... That I would thunk too hard after Martin!...weird weird dream...it ended with me being in the restaurant I worked...at dinner with AT...*sigh* if only...
          Cool dream! The only time I dreamt something Martin related, he was visiting the Ship thread after he got one of my 'letters to TPTB'. He said the letter was a bit scary, but that he would confirm the Ship in the series (they were picked up for an 11th season). It was a disturbing dream

Ugh. If I were to meet Martin (or AT, for that matter ) I'd have a grin plastered all over my face and not be able to say or do anything productive. Maybe I would even start babbling about Shorts and Cuts.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad* ...you will get your Martin dream very, very soon...I know it! And If I really would meet AT or MW...I would just...stare...and perhaps drool a bit...

My MW moment for the day...had to learn this VERY boring exam(research studies..lovely if you are interested in knowing all the ways to research something) and also all the names of people who came up with the strategy were in it...and one name in particular...for me atleast...stood out...Wood!!! And on one moment it was even Wood and Reimer(which looks like my last name(reijmer)) ...hmm...Martin and I...we are already writing a book together

*giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hey! Just back from the UK Shipmeet, had a brilliant day and can't wait to get another one organized

Comment

you guys have corrupted me! now whenever I watch a sg1 ep that martin directed I squee when I see him. Hubby gets this weird look on his face (he doesn't understand squee I guess) and laughs at me.
                thanks guys!

Comment

I had to restrain myself somewhat at the Shipmeet We watched D&C and I spotted Martin But I was very good, I just said 'aaand There's Martin!' WoooHooood!!!!

Comment

I had to restrain myself somewhat at the Shipmeet We watched D&C and I spotted Martin But I was very good, I just said 'aaand There's Martin!' WoooHooood!!!!
                    You were very good Especially as we watched two MW directed eps
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I think Jumble talked you all into doing that...watching those episodes...and sneaky one "not" Martin episode to let it look realistic...

Good to hear y'all had such a great time*is yealous*
                        sigpic

Comment

Jann! As if I would do such a thing I'm sure Josiane will bear me out when I say I had nothing to do with that

Comment

Welcome to the thread, suse!!

Oh, Martin at a con...
                            I'd say in Amsterdam, along with AT. That would be enough. Maybe something small to launch sanctuary here... Just Martin, Amanda, some press and me.

...Ok, I'll invite some more fans...

*wallows in fantasies*
                            ...Perhaps a total of 5 more? Lots of conversation time, no mics needed.

Suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

*waves* Hey! Just back from the UK Shipmeet, had a brilliant day and can't wait to get another one organized
                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              i'm not sure if i could controle myself like that

you're welcome Rac

Comment

Jann! As if I would do such a thing I'm sure Josiane will bear me out when I say I had nothing to do with that
                                She still hasn't said nothing to prove your innocence...so...I don't believe it...you are just a Martinholic...
                                Last edited by starlover; 30 October 2008, 03:14 AM. Reason: coz my keyboard isn't working properly and leaves letters away
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X