Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA the video is awesome!!!! I so love it. have to watch it again and again and again. the photo of the penguin "hugging" the Martin on you screen is so cute!!!

    edit: jumble!!! you did it!!! the smiley(s) are adorable

    Comment


      OMG Jumble I LOVE! that Martin smiley...so awesome Like chearleader girls lol!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA the video is awesome!!!! I so love it. have to watch it again and again and again. the photo of the penguin "hugging" the Martin on you screen is so cute!!!

        edit: jumble!!! you did it!!! the smiley(s) are adorable
        Only just I was frantically trying to finish the sig and the smiley before Nad filled up the whole of page 30

        Comment


          Awesome sig and smiley and celebration Jumble!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

          Comment


            Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA the video is awesome!!!! I so love it. have to watch it again and again and again. the photo of the penguin "hugging" the Martin on you screen is so cute!!!

            edit: jumble!!! you did it!!! the smiley(s) are adorable
            Thanks!

            And what she^ said: That smiley is utterly awesome, jumble! *hugs*

            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Only just I was frantically trying to finish the sig and the smiley before Nad filled up the whole of page 30
            *sticks out tongue* I only had two posts!
            (*blinks* ...The spam was all on the previous page )
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              True, but how was I to know you weren't going to carry on with your posts?

              I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                True, but how was I to know you weren't going to carry on with your posts?

                I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  True, but how was I to know you weren't going to carry on with your posts?

                  I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............
                  LOL! True, you me out a lot But once you get the hang of it, you get used to it

                  If you do find those pics... Do share?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                  sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                  Comment


                    But of course I solemnly swear that should I be lucky enough to find new pics of any part of Martin, I will immediately share them with you well maybe not immediately, but definitely after a few hours of intensive study

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      True, but how was I to know you weren't going to carry on with your posts?

                      I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............
                      ...I kinda like his mouth and eyes...but then again I'm an eye person...

                      are there also pics of him without T-shirt on

                      *imagines Martin without T-shirt*

                      *imagines Martin with nothing*

                      Squee!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Sadly, he doesn't appear to be in the habit of removing his shirt in front of the camera But if there is a pic of that out there, I'll find it

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          But of course I solemnly swear that should I be lucky enough to find new pics of any part of Martin, I will immediately share them with you well maybe not immediately, but definitely after a few hours of intensive study
                          ...As long as we get to see the pics in a mint state. Whole and clean
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Legs. And bums.
                            What does both credit?


                            SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            HubbaHubba...
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              Uh, well 'whole' definitely, but depending on which part of him........can't swear it will be 'clean'

                              Comment


                                By the way:
                                We're infecting the Ship thread
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                                sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X