No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA the video is awesome!!!! I so love it. have to watch it again and again and again. the photo of the penguin "hugging" the Martin on you screen is so cute!!!

edit: jumble!!! you did it!!! the smiley(s) are adorable

Comment

OMG Jumble I LOVE! that Martin smiley...so awesome Like chearleader girls lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA the video is awesome!!!! I so love it. have to watch it again and again and again. the photo of the penguin "hugging" the Martin on you screen is so cute!!!

Only just I was frantically trying to finish the sig and the smiley before Nad filled up the whole of page 30

Comment

Awesome sig and smiley and celebration Jumble!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Thanks!

And what she^ said: That smiley is utterly awesome, jumble! *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Only just I was frantically trying to finish the sig and the smiley before Nad filled up the whole of page 30
            *sticks out tongue* I only had two posts!
            (*blinks* ...The spam was all on the previous page )
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

True, but how was I to know you weren't going to carry on with your posts?

I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............

Comment

I mean, we were just having a bit of fun................and I now have an urgent need to find pics of his feet.............

Comment

LOL! True, you me out a lot But once you get the hang of it, you get used to it

If you do find those pics... Do share?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But of course I solemnly swear that should I be lucky enough to find new pics of any part of Martin, I will immediately share them with you well maybe not immediately, but definitely after a few hours of intensive study

Comment

...I kinda like his mouth and eyes...but then again I'm an eye person...

are there also pics of him without T-shirt on

*imagines Martin without T-shirt*

*imagines Martin with nothing*

Squee!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sadly, he doesn't appear to be in the habit of removing his shirt in front of the camera But if there is a pic of that out there, I'll find it

Comment

But of course I solemnly swear that should I be lucky enough to find new pics of any part of Martin, I will immediately share them with you well maybe not immediately, but definitely after a few hours of intensive study
                          ...As long as we get to see the pics in a mint state. Whole and clean

sigpic

Comment

Legs. And bums.
                            What does both credit?

SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HubbaHubba...

sigpic

Comment

Uh, well 'whole' definitely, but depending on which part of him........can't swear it will be 'clean'

Comment

By the way:
                                We're infecting the Ship thread

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X