• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Awesome MartinmasArt Nola, Scully and Estrela

Comment

Comment

sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy
              Day Eleven
              !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lovely pieces Nola and JW

Argos have rounded my year off perfectly - I got up at 7am () this morning because they said the item I ordered wood be delivered between 7am and 8pm....... just received a recorded message telling me that 'due to unforseen circumstances', the delivery will now be between 7am and 8pm on Friday 7am was bad enough on one day of my holiday, but now TWO days? *iz not amused*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Argos have rounded my year off perfectly - I got up at 7am () this morning because they said the item I ordered wood be delivered between 7am and 8pm....... just received a recorded message telling me that 'due to unforseen circumstances', the delivery will now be between 7am and 8pm on Friday 7am was bad enough on one day of my holiday, but now TWO days? *iz not amused*

What a cruel joke! I am usually up by then, but still...I'm on my PJs. I Hope it's worth it.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*blushes* beautiful Jumbly, thank you. It really was an amazing day

Gorgeous Martinmas artwork one and all!

*opens cider* beginning the NYE celebrations early today !

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

What a cruel joke! I am usually up by then, but still...I'm on my PJs. I Hope it's worth it.
                      I get up early when I'm working, but when I'm not I like to stay up late and sleep in late

Glad you like it Sarai, and yes, an absolutely fabulous day

I've just replenished the wine, cake and bacon stocks ready to celebrate the end of this awful year

Comment

*wipes away tears*

I just had a phonecall - "Can you babysit tonight? I'll pay you £11 an hour"

I told him politely (whilst struggling to hold back the laughter) that it's New Year's Eve - if you want a babysitter for New Year's Eve you need to book one in October and expect to pay between £250 and £300 for the evening! So no thank you very much - I'd rather stay home and drink wine and eat bacon butties and Red Velvet Cake

Comment

Flipping cheek, Jumble! I think your plan sounds much better for the evening!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

They've done pretty much exactly the same to me, this week. They've switched to Yodel to do their deliveries and so are now basically pants. I had stuff due Monday, same 7am-8pm timeslot given. Got up at 7. Text message at 9am which said it would now be delivered between 12pm and 9pm. Turned up at 11.30am (good job I hadn't decided to pop out before the delivery slot ), but only 7 out of the 8 things. Yodel driver on his own refused to carry the boxes up to my flat. Thankfully I had a friend visiting who could help me lug them all up the stairs. Emailed them about the missing bookcase - they said it would be delivered on Tuesday - when I was out! So had to go through a whole palaver to get them to deliver it today - and again they told me 7am-8pm only to text mid-morning and give me the 12-9 timings again Not getting deliveries from Argos again now if I can help it - much easier to order online and go and pick up from the shop!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *blushes* beautiful Jumbly, thank you. It really was an amazing day

Gorgeous Martinmas artwork one and all!

*opens cider* beginning the NYE celebrations early today !
                          It was, and you did look beautiful!

I'm settling in for a quiet NYE with the telly - knackered from spending today shifting my stuff out of storage and starting on the unpacking. But at least I am spending it back at home, and that's a huge thing

Oh, and...

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yep, my plan is definitely preferrable

It does seem that Yodel are pretty pants - ask Cags about her experiences with them, then duck! Unfortunately the item I'm waiting for was delivery only

But good to hear that you're back in your own place to see the new year in
                            Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Time for some party food and drink........ emphasis on the drink

The essential broccoli cake...........

... the also essential chocolate cake.........

.... and a bit of New Year spirit..........

Comment

Er..... the giggles seem to have slipped in there... should have been

... which of course if we have enough will end up with the giggles anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X