The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *hi fives Sarai* I too am wearing Musketeers pressies in honour of tonight An hour and a half to go... so freaking excited!!!

#teamaramis
    *hi fives*

Me too!! *bounces*

#teamporthos

I think we should rename you to the Deceptively Competitive Woohoo

Comment

*sits in the corner and waits for GoT to come back*

Still fretting about Tyrion...... I know, I know - it's just a tv show and he's just a character - I'm just pretend worrying, ok?

Comment

I'm deceptively lots of things

I fear we have until April for GoT, Jumble. But only another minute before Musketeers! *bounces excitedly*
        *puts down ipad*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I know

Oh yuk! I'm NOT watching Benidorm....... maybe I'll flick over to BBC1.....

Comment

according to the books...
            GOT fate of Tyrion, according to book 5
            Spoiler:
            He's alive by the end of book Five! Others are not so lucky?...
            Last edited by JadedWraith; 03 January 2015, 03:45 AM. Reason: There, Jumble. I was trusting sequence and context would be enough...
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

So good. So so good. Veritably salivating to see how things all play out this series
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                So good. So so good. Veritably salivating to see how things all play out this series
                Wasn't it?? Dave and I enjoyed immensely. My favourite bit was the chair zip-wire. I sense a sig in the making...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Wasn't it?? Dave and I enjoyed immensely. My favourite bit was the chair zip-wire. I sense a sig in the making...
                  That was fab! Love this show so much!
                  sigpic

Comment

*gently prods JW* If you're going to put things in spoilers it's a good idea to give some indication of what it's about - GoT? Musketeers? Otherwise how are we to know whether or not to click?

Comment

Love the video Jumble!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola

Comment

*curlz up on the couch and sleeps*
                          sigpic

Comment

This morning a bunch of Community Service workers turned up to wage war on the brambles at the top of my garden. They were nice, polite and very hard-working - blitzed the whole area in a couple of hours! And not a single complaint about the constant drizzle, which made the whole enterprise a very cold, wet and muddy experience for them. Could not praise them enough - and I made sure to thank each of them individually. They all left with smiles on their faces

From my kitchen, I can actually see the fence on my back boundary

Comment

Aw, good on them, and you! Wow. I can imagine it took a whole team of them though!
                              sigpic

Comment

They made a surprisingly quick job of it, and they chopped everything up so that it all fitted into three large compost bags - I expected them fill at least six

I got chatting to the guy in charge, and it turns out he runs a little gradening/handyman business. I told him some of the jobs I will need some help with when the weather improves (e.g. demolish and dump the leaky shed, get rid of all the junk up in the attic), and he gave me his phone number so I can get in touch when I'm ready to get started. All in all a productive day

Comment

Working...
                                X