The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Text from Jumble so say she's out of theatre, a bit sore but waiting for the go-ahead to go home.

*huggles Jumble*
    Thanks Cags!

*hugs for Jumble*
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thank you for the update
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Cags
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Excellent - thanks for letting us know Cags.
          sigpic

Comment

just a quickie, really hard to type lying on side in bed. didn;t have too bad a night and am in small amount of pain compared to the last couple of months. i'll come back when i find an easier way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              just a quickie, really hard to type lying on side in bed. didn;t have too bad a night and am in small amount of pain compared to the last couple of months. i'll come back when i find an easier way.
              *hugs* and *good drugs*
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*huggs* and what IDK said! *druuuuuugs*
                sigpic

Comment

Glad you're doing OK Jumble!
                  *hugs*
                  *sends broccoli*

Had to bring Mom to the hospital tonight.
                  She has thrombosis in her leg which is the thing they said she didn't have at first. She sure does keep us busy...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles* Nad. Keep us posted.
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles seconded*

My sister went back in the hospital yesterday. She had surgery last week and they removed a tumor from her back that my mom said was the size of a tennis ball! Non-cancerous, but extremely painful. She's been doped up since Thanksgiving waiting for the surgery and she was only home a day before she had to go back. Mom says they've finally got her pain under control and she should be heading back home tomorrow *crosses fingers*.
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Glad you're doing OK Jumble!
                        *hugs*
                        *sends broccoli*

Had to bring Mom to the hospital tonight.
                        She has thrombosis in her leg which is the thing they said she didn't have at first. She sure does keep us busy...
                        Oh no! Hope they got it sorted, poor Mom

Hope your sister is better soon DK

Speaking of thrombosis and drugs, very proud of myself at the moment. I've been needle-phobic for as long as I can remember - don't care what is being done with it, but if I see it I faint So when I was told after my op that I'd need to have a daily injection (blood thinner, to prevent possible thrombosis/DVT) and that I wood be administerig it myself, my reaction was The nurse said they could arrange for a District Nurse to come in every day and do it for me, but it wood be better if I could do it myself. I know how busy the District Nurses are and I didn't want to take up time that could be used for someone who needed it more, so I agreed to give it a try. The nurse was really good, patiently explaining each little step, and........ I DID IT!!! And I did it by myself yesterday So I guess I'm cured

I'm currently being bullied by text - both Becky and Claire have threatened to take my crutches away if I DARE to try going down the stairs on my own Can't risk that, not even for the coffee that I'm desperate for

Comment

Thanks ladies

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                          *huggles seconded*

My sister went back in the hospital yesterday. She had surgery last week and they removed a tumor from her back that my mom said was the size of a tennis ball! Non-cancerous, but extremely painful. She's been doped up since Thanksgiving waiting for the surgery and she was only home a day before she had to go back. Mom says they've finally got her pain under control and she should be heading back home tomorrow *crosses fingers*.
                          Oy!
                          *crosses fingers too*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Oh no! Hope they got it sorted, poor Mom

Hope your sister is better soon DK

Speaking of thrombosis and drugs, very proud of myself at the moment. I've been needle-phobic for as long as I can remember - don't care what is being done with it, but if I see it I faint So when I was told after my op that I'd need to have a daily injection (blood thinner, to prevent possible thrombosis/DVT) and that I wood be administerig it myself, my reaction was The nurse said they could arrange for a District Nurse to come in every day and do it for me, but it wood be better if I could do it myself. I know how busy the District Nurses are and I didn't want to take up time that could be used for someone who needed it more, so I agreed to give it a try. The nurse was really good, patiently explaining each little step, and........ I DID IT!!! And I did it by myself yesterday So I guess I'm cured

I'm currently being bullied by text - both Becky and Claire have threatened to take my crutches away if I DARE to try going down the stairs on my own Can't risk that, not even for the coffee that I'm desperate for
                          No coffee?! You poor thing

WooHood for the injection!

I will get to learn how to inject mom. She doesn't like doing it herself either
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*enters thread with drug of choice, aka, chocolate*

sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I had to learn how to administer injections to myself. Not pleasant, but you sorta get used to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Thanks ladies

Oy!
                                *crosses fingers too*

No coffee?! You poor thing

WooHood for the injection!

I will get to learn how to inject mom. She doesn't like doing it herself either
                                My sister had to do it for my mother, for the exact same problem. She was the needle phobic one, poor sis. So well done for overcoming that.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X