No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big hugs and positive vibes to Nad and mom, and big hugs and positive vibes to Jumble for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you, hope all goes smoothly.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josi

Comment

Thanks Josi!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Thanks Nad But you should concentrate all your good vibes on Mom, sounds like she needs them far more than I do
        Actually, Mom told me to tell you that she'll be thinking of you as well.
        There's enough vibes to go around

I know it must feel like she's really being put through the mill with all these scans and tests, but really it's good because it means the doctors are checking everything thoroughly before giving you a finite diagnosis. And don't forget what I told you - positive thinking can do so much to help the body. I had a bit of a wobble the other day, really got myself scared and worried, but I had a little word with myself and now I'm sure that this time tomorrow I will be awake and on my feet - for definite!
        All true
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Thanks Josi!

Actually, Mom told me to tell you that she'll be thinking of you as well.
          There's enough vibes to go around
          Ah yes, I was forgetting that the well of WooHoo vibes is bottomless Give her a hug for me

All true
          *nods*

I forgot to tell you, when I was having lunch with the boys last week the subject of my birthday lunch came up (which Lee missed because he was whooping it up at the Reading Festival ), and they were wondering what we wood do for my birthday this year There were all sorts of suggestions, most of which involved all of you, a large marquee, various costume ideas and a LOT of Anderson's food Then it was suggested that there could be other celebrations - a coming-out-of-hospital party, a getting-off-the-crutches party - pretty much any-excuse-for-a party. Seems they like the WooHoos and some of our let's-have-a-party attitude has rubbed off on them

I think the fun gene skipped a generation

Comment

Thinking of you Jumble

And continuing the positive vibes for your mom and family Nad *hugs*

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Jumble!! xox
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Thanks Sarai and Claire

Comment

Good luck Jumble - I know all will go well!

More *HUGS* sent to Nad's Mom and a few to you too Jumble!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good luck today Jumble <3 Will be thinking about you. *hugs*

Positive vibes for you and your mom Nad. And what Jumble said, thinking positively can do so much for the body! *huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks for the hugs and good vibes - off to the hospital in a couple of hours. Can't wait to get it over with Much as I love my snazzy walking stick, I'll be glad not to have to use it anymore

Comment

Right - bag is packed, cold box is full of food and drink for the next couple of days, I've fed the fish and measured out their food for Friday in case (unlikely) that I can't get down the stairs. I've even plaited my hair up, because there's no way they'd get it all into one of those cool theatre caps otherwise Just waiting for Claire (not the Costumed One ) to come and pick me up

Since when were WooHoos this organized?

Oh, and just in case I can't get in here for a while.........

Last edited by Jumble; 29 January 2014, 01:36 AM.

Comment

*hugs*. You'll be great.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good wishes for Jumble!
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Sending hugs and positive vibes to Jumble, Nad and Nad's Mom.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Text from Jumble so say she's out of theatre, a bit sore but waiting for the go-ahead to go home.

*huggles Jumble*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X