No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting us know Josi. Jumble if you're lurking hope you're ok and speak soon *hugs*

Comment

Just checking through the advents, and looks like no-one ever actually claimed day 4. Would anyone be able to make one for day 4 quickly? I think Jumble was going to step in but obviously won't be able to now, and I'm a bit short of time over the next few days myself.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Hehe...Cags said reproductive organs

Ok Guys I need a little help with something.

Spoiler:

For her Birthday I've got Ellie tickets to see Katy Perry in concert next May. The only problem is I'm not sure that they will send the tickets out early enough for me to give them to her on her Birthday (New Years Day).

So..... what I need is some inventive way of telling her that she is going to the concert.

A Friend of mine suggested getting the tour poster made into a jigsaw that she has to solve, with the date she is going highlighted. Was also toying with the idea of a poster, the new album and a calender with the date circled.

Anyone have any other ideas???

Oh, and shhhhh it's a surprise!
        I'm no help, but I like the ideas

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Just checking through the advents, and looks like no-one ever actually claimed day 4. Would anyone be able to make one for day 4 quickly? I think Jumble was going to step in but obviously won't be able to now, and I'm a bit short of time over the next few days myself.
        I could do it if needed, but I already have three advents, so I'll let someone else jump in first if there are any takers.

And weren't we posing the advents ourselves, or did I just make that up?
        I do confuse me sometimes.

*hugs Jumble for non-postiness*
        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 30 November 2013, 12:52 PM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can do four right now
          sigpic

Comment

*runz in quickly having finally managed to get onto the hospital wi-fi *

Couple of stressy days for me and Becky but hopefully baby Adam will make an appearance later today - lots of good WooHooe vibes needed to help them through.

Comment

Sending all the positive vibes in the world! *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

*runs back in with advent*

by Jumble (as if that wasn't obvious! )
                sigpic

Comment

Yay for the first advent!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  *runz in quickly having finally managed to get onto the hospital wi-fi *

Couple of stressy days for me and Becky but hopefully baby Adam will make an appearance later today - lots of good WooHooe vibes needed to help them through.
                  Already? *sending goog vibes*
                  *hugs*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Nola and Cags. I may well do both of those ideas!

*hugs* for Jumble. Best wishes for Becky

Nice Advent
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Change of plan - one doctor tells us one thing, we plan for that, then another doctor tells us something entirely different They've decided towait another day and see what happens

Comment

Had to pop in for a fly by 69th post.

Joined the ...... what century is this again?....and got a smartphone. First cell/smart phone for me ever. Yes, I have sold a little piece of my soul.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Joined the ...... what century is this again?....and got a smartphone. First cell/smart phone for me ever. Yes, I have sold a little piece of my soul.
                          Uhoh! Does that make me that last holdout! I have a cell phone but not a smart one - don't think they are really that smart if they can't think for themselves!

BTW - several 69 posts have been posted today and last night and no one to acknowledge them!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Change of plan - one doctor tells us one thing, we plan for that, then another doctor tells us something entirely different They've decided towait another day and see what happens

Call me a cynic bout could it be a case of it's a weekend and they don't want the extra work.
                            Hoping it all goes ok tomorrow, if she doesn't start properly overnight. She must be missing the girls something awful by now so give her a hug from me.

Awesome 1st advent though. Very Jumbly.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Welcome to Hades. We have Candy Crush Saga down here. That'll be yet another chunck of your soul gone.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Uhoh! Does that make me that last holdout! I have a cell phone but not a smart one - don't think they are really that smart if they can't think for themselves!

BTW - several 69 posts have been posted today and last night and no one to acknowledge them!
                            I was sitting here thinking Jumble's the one who normally does them and "well being a birth partner kind of takes precedence over a '69"... but the more I think about it, the more I think they're somewhat related.
                            Nothing to stop folks posting their own 69 banners though. We probably all ought to do so anyway and take the burden off Jumble.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on all '69s!

I'm tired, and it's the end of the weekend. There should be one more day in the week called Sunday 2.0
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I can get behind that idea, Dee! Another Sunday would be just fine by me at this point

Welcome to the 21st century EH-T
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X