Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*emerges from overbusy tired stupor*

I missed MR's birthday? Happy Belated Birthday!!! Glad you got to party

I've had another utterly crazy busy week. I miss you all Still, this weekend's relatively calm and I am planning on thoroughly enjoying not running round like a crazy person and maybe even getting some internet/GW/PS time in

So what else have I missed? Hugs to lots of people I'm sure (especially Ellie, poor thing, sounds awful ) and yay for new kiddies Jumble and awesome news about Corin Nemec for Chevron 8.1 So glad he must be much better, as well as looking forward to seeing him

*runs off to check long-neglected art thread*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday MR! sorry I missed it
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
        *extra hugs the crazy running one*

Oh and Jumble, Yay! for having new kids

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It is well known that broccoli has amazing painkilling properties You can even get it on prescription now
        Hm. Where I'm from, one could buy broccoli everywhere without prescription. Much easier whe in pain.

And now... Asking for some of those famous WooHoo good vibes.
        The area in the Philippines where most of my family lives has been hit by a big storm. Over 100 people were killed and I have no idea what's going on with the fam. So yeah. Vibes please?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh man, Nad, of course! I'd forgotten that you had family over there. Looks absolutely terrifying. I really hope all your family and their friends and loved ones are all OK. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way and also theirs.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*
            *extra hugs the crazy running one*

Oh and Jumble, Yay! for having new kids

Hm. Where I'm from, one could buy broccoli everywhere without prescription. Much easier when in pain.
            You can here too, but prescriptions are cheaper

And now... Asking for some of those famous WooHoo good vibes.
            The area in the Philippines where most of my family lives has been hit by a big storm. Over 100 people were killed and I have no idea what's going on with the fam. So yeah. Vibes please?
            Oh no! I hope your family are all safe *crosses fingers and sends mahoosive good WooHoo vibes*

*hugs*

Comment

As many good vibes as I can possibly send headed your / and your family's way!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies! Much appreciated.
                *hugs*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Oh man, Nad, of course! I'd forgotten that you had family over there. Looks absolutely terrifying. I really hope all your family and their friends and loved ones are all OK. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way and also theirs.
                Yeah. They're mostly right in Tacloban and the reports look very bad. It's the city that got hit the hardest. Most of the houses are destroyed, lots of injuries and death and of course, all lines of communication are down. Trying to stay positive until we know how things are going.

You can here too, but prescriptions are cheaper
                Well, considering the way our health care system works, the house broccoli dealers are cheaper here.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Happy belated birthday Mr!

((Nad)) Hope you hear from your family soon! In the mean time, positive vibes on their way
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*squishy hugs* and all my spare positive vibes heading your way Nad
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Nad - hope you hear good news really soon! Prayers are with you.

Jumble - It is now legal in 2 states for personal use (medical use is about 20+ states). In Colorado (the other state) they just slapped a 25% tax on it. YIKES!
                      In Washington they haven't done that yet - but after seeing what Colorado did - I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same next year. Plus are legislature has already said they are going to charge the same price as the "street" price. So not cheap..... or not yet. And since you have to have a "license" to own a store - they will do their best to overcharge everyone. Plus I believe they are doing their best to use the neutered plants like they use in the medical prescriptions (so you can't get a seed and grow your own plant). They are looking for anyway they can make money out of it! So for the first few years - might be very expensive. However, they aren't busting people anymore unless they are caught with pounds of it. And they have dropped about 85% of the cases that were in the court system. The ones they didn't drop were people found with tons of plants or pounds of it. The average user is given a piece of paper saying it isn't safe to eat and drive!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. Who knew getting broccoli could be so complicated...

Thanks again for the hugs, vibes and prayers.
                        Still no news.

sigpic

Comment

I have just spent a happy happy few hours unpacking all my books and arranging them on my new bookshelves Still got more books to go at some point when I get all the rest of them that are still at my parents' up, but all the ones I have here in Oxford are out and all around me My spare room/study/library is suddenly feeling really homely and comfortable
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oh wow. Who knew getting broccoli could be so complicated...

Thanks again for the hugs, vibes and prayers.
                            Still no news.
                            *sends more hugs and good vibes* Let us know when you hear something.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            I have just spent a happy happy few hours unpacking all my books and arranging them on my new bookshelves Still got more books to go at some point when I get all the rest of them that are still at my parents' up, but all the ones I have here in Oxford are out and all around me My spare room/study/library is suddenly feeling really homely and comfortable
                            Happy as a librarian in a library huh? Can't wait to see you in your new pad

Comment

*sends more hugs and good vibes* Let us know when you hear something.
                              Seconded. Still sending those good vibes your/the Philippines' way. Really hope you hear some (good!) news soon!

Happy as a librarian in a library huh? Can't wait to see you in your new pad
                              Yep And I cant wait for you to see it
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh, wow, Martin! *fans self* http://Instagram.com/p/ghItAQigW5/

Can't wait to see the rest! Let's hope there's some lovely smiles for Jumble in there somewhere
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X