No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A neighbor came over to borrow my ladder. Neighbor just left - ladder still here. After having 2 lemonades with rum - decided ladder better off not being climbed. hehe Her fault - she asked me what do I like to drink - she is having a few relatives over for dinner on Saturday. I told her and offered her a sample!

Should mention I do have some large glasses!

Oh look - we are on page 4000!
    sigpic

Comment

So quiet here today - no one has even posted! Tip toes through the hallow halls so not to distrub anyone!

sigpic

Comment

I just had a moment worthy of a comedy show.

I was settling down to watch the series premiere of Agents of SHIELD. I was almost late, it was 7:59 when I turned on the TV. Run around, finally sit on the couch, 8:01. Happy to watch my new show. (I have been looking forward to it for about a week, and I've been talking about it a lot.) So, settled down. Roommate is understanding, and not talking to me. There is a cute little guy looking a superhero figures...

THE FIRE ALARM GOES ON.

We had to evacuate or residence. Turns out we had a fire drill tonight. I got back in at 8:30. Needless to say I'm not watching SHIELD tonight. I was like 'How about NO?'

But my roommate and I ended up having a good laugh about it! It was just too funny.

Guess I'm gonna watch it online later. Eh.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

that's the beauty of dvr - I recorded a couple of programs tonight since I knew I wouldn't be home in time for the beginning as I was taking a girlfriend out to dinner and a little shopping. I've got a couple of programs to watch (I did watch the second half of NCIS - need to see the first half)
          sigpic

Comment

Sadly, I don't have one at my new apartment. I was so used to the PVR at my parent's house. I miss it!
            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLA!!

Hope it's a good one

Comment

Since it is now Wed here as well:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLA!

BTW - don't feel bad. I was watching a show I taped earlier and half way through the taping stopped and it keeps repeating one little scene and you can't see the rest of the show. Fortunately they are repeating it on Friday! Did watch Blacklist though - very good!
                sigpic

Comment

Ah what did we do before DVR.

(I nearly put DVT but then I realised nobody wants a blood clot. )

Happy birthday Nola. Have an woohootastically awesome day.
                  sigpic

Comment

thank you folks. I think it will be a good day. Off to make a pot of coffee and put together some more stuff for classes today.

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Nola!

Hope it's a good one!
                      *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLA!

Hope it is a wonderful day.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Funny the things you find when you start digging through the past. Rob asked me if I had his Gas Share Certificate, and whilst rummaging I came across this pic of me and Martin () at my Aunt and Uncle's wedding. I was five and he was six, and he was my Aunt's nephew...........

I also came across my school reports from 1964 to 1968 - they make interesting reading

Comment

Happy Birthday
                            Nola
                            !!!

I hope it's an awesome one!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aww how adorable, Jumble!

*hugs WooHoos*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Nola!!!

Adorable pic, Jumble! And you look so you

Here's a funny nephew story to make you all smile. My sister and family are away on holiday today and they promised James they'd take him to Peppa Pig World at Paulton's Park. They were hoping that James would have a bit of a sleep in the car on the way there but when he was still awake when they got close they decided to drive around for a bit in the hope he'd drop off and get a few minutes kip. So they were driving round the roads round Paulton's Park, when James piped up from the back in apparently a decidedly exasperated tone of voice "So where's this Peppa Pig Land then? We've driven down this road before!"
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X