No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Nad, country phase didn't last long. I'm so...fickle.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Sorry Nad, country phase didn't last long. I'm so...fickle.
      Fine.

*grabs tight red bodysuit*
      Very uncomfortable.
      Sorry Spencers

*hides unflattering bits*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

We have spencers watching?

*hides under hippy bus*

P.S. Nad, the red jumpsuit looks better on you than it does on me. You might need some talc for the chafing though.
        sigpic

Comment

We have spencers watching?

*hides under hippy bus*

P.S. Nad, the red jumpsuit looks better on you than it does on me. You might need some talc for the chafing though.
          Now you tell me?
          After the 'lying-on-the-floor-but-I'm-dancing-see?-watch-my-limbs-move' dancing?!

And gah. I couldn't come up with the word jumpsuit.

EDIT: That came out as 'humpsuit' first and yeah...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*has funny image of us dancing in red jumpsuits*

[/end disturbing thought of the day]

...Are we drunk yet?

sigpic

Comment

Technically I think it's called a catsuit. I had several of them in the 80's, although none in red leather or PVC. None at all in PVC. I did have a magenta corduroy pilot suit though. wish I had pictures to prove it.

So for my 5000th post...

Jumble's Martin vids threw up some interesting recommendations. This was among them:

Oddly enough it's the second time I've heard this in just over a week. I as driving down to Camber last Saturday and it was on Tony Blackburn's pick of the pops retro top 20 show on radio 2.

Yes I did just admit to being and oldie fogie who listens to radio 2.
              Yes I did sing along. Not only did I sing along but I sang the descant version, which was on side 2 of the single.
              Yes, I did just admit I owned the single as a child. To be fair, I owned a 5th share of it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

...Are we drunk yet?

Not even.

I was a bit last night though. But I have a date with a reluctant (albeit very expensive) cat and a vet tomorrow morning so am staying away from anything that makes me sleep in.
                sigpic

Comment

Technically I think it's called a catsuit. I had several of them in the 80's, although none in red leather or PVC. None at all in PVC. I did have a magenta corduroy pilot suit though. wish I had pictures to prove it.
                  I'm not surprised actually.

So for my 5000th post...

Jumble's Martin vids threw up some interesting recommendations. This was among them:

Oddly enough it's the second time I've heard this in just over a week. I as driving down to Camber last Saturday and it was on Tony Blackburn's pick of the pops retro top 20 show on radio 2.

Yes I did just admit to being and oldie fogie who listens to radio 2.
                  Yes I did sing along. Not only did I sing along but I sang the descant version, which was on side 2 of the single.
                  Yes, I did just admit I owned the single as a child. To be fair, I owned a 5th share of it.
                  My gosh. He made an english version of that?

My mom used to see him often in the nightclub she worked in when she was young. The thought of him being there has ruined the smurf song for me.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, 9 posts away from 5000. Can I party-song-spam my way to a milestone tonight?

I can certainly try!

Jumble makes the best Martin vids.
                    No, Cags does.......

And I may be a little drunk, but I think your maths might be out by about 500........... or is one of us numberlexic?

Should I admit to a black pvc catsuit complete with blood red belt?

Maybe not

Comment

Not even.

I was a bit last night though. But I have a date with a reluctant (albeit very expensive) cat and a vet tomorrow morning so am staying away from anything that makes me sleep in.
                      Aww. True cat love

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      No, Cags does.......

And I may be a little drunk, but I think your maths might be out by about 500........... or is one of us numberlexic?
                      Heh. I just believed Cags and didn't even see.

Should I admit to a black pvc catsuit complete with blood red belt? Maybe not
                      Still not surprised

sigpic

Comment

Lookee what I found.............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Ah but I would never have made that had you not pestered badgered cajoled persuaded me what a fabulous idea it would be.

Shhh! I was hoping nobody would notice my pathetic excuse for a party

To be honest I have had a bit of a poopy week, what with it starting with the poorly can and a nigh on £400 vet bill. Other stuff too that's playing on my mind, some of which ought to be good (i.e. potential job offer) but I'm not sure about. Looking forward to next week... this week... and not having to get up. Well, not having to get up until other mouths - feline and human - in this house demand food.
                          Any excuse for some mucking about. Plenty of excuses about today.

Should I admit to a black pvc catsuit complete with blood red belt?

Maybe not
                          Sorry, didn't quite hear you.

My gosh. He made an english version of that?

My mom used to see him often in the nightclub she worked in when she was young. The thought of him being there has ruined the smurf song for me.
                          I feel the same about Jeffrey from Rainbow (popular Uk children's show). He lives localish and used to shop where I worked. Bit of a wino, frankly. Kind of spoils the whole effect.
                          sigpic

Comment

Heh. I just believed Cags and didn't even see.
                            I can't help it, I don't trust easily and always check

Still not surprised
                            I didn't expect you to be

You can blame Cags for this one too.............

Comment

If you imagine this in magenta... yeah, I had one. *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah I haven't seen that birthday video for ages.
                                I wish I still have the time/energy/emotional commitment to vid these days. Maybe make one more soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X