• Show
Clear All

Excelent news Laurie! Wooohoooo!!!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Excelent news Laurie! Wooohoooo!!!
      Yes - really cool. Now I can pay off the hotel from AT6 plus a few other expenses there!

BTW - JUMBLE - used my yahoo email and registered and voted for Martin!

Speaking of which - time to feed the cats!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Do you need a reason to share a huggle?
        Nope, never.

*huggles all around*

I have a mad stupid (possibly ridiculously time consuming) video project in mind for the MAC campaign, but may need some help pinpointing clips/pics so might ask you lot for help in the next few days.
        *iz intrigued*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Here you go Cags.....

*Name:*
        Preferences:
        Fave tv shows:
        Characters/pairings:
        Colours you love/hate:
        Fave PTB:
        Music/Lyrics:
        Special requests/No no’s:
        Thanks Jumble! Will do that... soon.

Well look at that! Half term is 27 to 31st May 2013 so that means, if I go to Chevron 8.0 (huh, what do I mean if... when. ) I won't have to leave it until school pick up time and race up the motorway to Brum. Although, obviously I am going to have to come home on the Sunday for school on Monday. It makes things a bit easier though.
        Easier is good. I'm all happy for you Woohoos meeting at Chevron! Wish I could afford to fly back, but this is not happening until AT7 I fear.

Does anyone else find this creepy?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5OARDWgGek
        Yep.

(But to see if it was the same the whole way through, I clicked on some random time, and it jumped exactly at the moment where it was talking about her relationship to Jack. I did break into a large stupid grin for absolutely no reason. )

EDIT: Laurie's quote disappeared -- Awesome news! Happy for you!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Nope, never.

*huggles all around*

*iz intrigued*

Thanks Jumble! Will do that... soon.

Easier is good. I'm all happy for you Woohoos meeting at Chevron! Wish I could afford to fly back, but this is not happening until AT7 I fear.

Yep.

(But to see if it was the same the whole way through, I clicked on some random time, and it jumped exactly at the moment where it was talking about her relationship to Jack. I did break into a large stupid grin for absolutely no reason. )

EDIT: Laurie's quote disappeared -- Awesome news! Happy for you!
          That sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to me!
          sigpic

Comment

about the "New" Photobucket. I sent them a brief list of some of the concerns I have and why I won't switch from the classic for now at any rate. This is the email I got back today:
            Alan (Photobucket Customer Support Home)
            Nov 20 12:01 pm (MST)

Hi there!

I apologize, but the image/linking stats feature is currently not available on the new Photobucket. This feature will be made available shortly.

We are aware of the clickable thumbnail issue and are working to find a solution to it.

For those that cannot opt out, they may be able to clear their cookies in order for the opt out button to work or they can try to opt out from a different browser.

We are taking all user feedback and ideas into consideration, and will continue to make changes to improve the site. We will be updating the site as new features and functions are ready, so keep an eye out for new things to come.

Thank you again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
            Alan@Photobucket Support
            I suspect they're getting TONS of negative comments...
            sigpic

Comment

Yay Laurie. Having a bit of cash to spare is always good news.

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to me!

Me too. Who's not happy about people being in love and being happy... wait... we're talking Sam/Jack here... umm, angst. Frustration. Maybe not.

(Yes, while in my heart/head I think they got their thing together in the end, I do still wish they'd put it on the flipping screen for all to see squee. Dear TV-show-PTB; please go watch Castle and take note of how it ought to be done. )

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              about the "New" Photobucket. I sent them a brief list of some of the concerns I have and why I won't switch from the classic for now at any rate. This is the email I got back today:

Cool! Good to see they are taking some notice of the comments. I too gave them feedback when I switched back, along the lines of most of the things mentioned there. As long as they bring back the linking thing so you don't have to click a bunch of times to get the codes, then I can compromise on most of the other bits.
              Why oh why don't these people actually ask their users what features they use and want most before changing things. It would save a lot of trouble in the long run.
              sigpic

Comment

Yay Laurie. Having a bit of cash to spare is always good news.

Me too. Who's not happy about people being in love and being happy... wait... we're talking Sam/Jack here... umm, angst. Frustration. Maybe not.

(Yes, while in my heart/head I think they got their thing together in the end, I do still wish they'd put it on the flipping screen for all to see squee. Dear TV-show-PTB; please go watch Castle and take note of how it ought to be done. )
                Couldn't agree with you more
                I've read so much FF to really feel like Sam and Jack are together, but it would be nice to see it on screen If there's ever more Stargate.
                Castle did an outstanding job!
                Bones, not so much Though they're getting there I think. I like the recent episodes it feels like the old Bones again.
                sigpic

Comment

*waves*

I don't know who asked it, but the puppies that I posted earlier are Labrador Retrievers! Cuteys!

Loving the group pics of AT6! Love your version as well Nolamom!

Also I became an auntie this morning:

Her name is Lieze, she's 8 pounds and 51 centimeters long! Cutey and looks exactly like my brother! So she takes after the good side of the family

Oh and I'm disliking the new PB; it's annoying!
                  sigpic

Comment

I already said, but CONGRATULATIONS JANN! Being an Aunt is the best thing in the freaking world!!!!! She's so cute!
                    sigpic

Comment

I already said, but CONGRATULATIONS JANN! Being an Aunt is the best thing in the freaking world!!!!! She's so cute!
                      Thanks! She is! Really chubby too! My duty is to spoil her rotten
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Thanks! She is! Really chubby too! My duty is to spoil her rotten
                        May the force be with you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Why on earth didn't they get everything working before they inflicted the new version on us? I'm back on the previous, working version, and I'm staying there thankyouverymuch!

Comment

Maybe they were in a rush to show off how clever they were and now are finding out they weren't so clever in leaving out functionality?

Cutie pie for sure! Seems like just yesterday that my granddaughter was born...
                            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more
                              I've read so much FF to really feel like Sam and Jack are together, but it would be nice to see it on screen If there's ever more Stargate.
                              Castle did an outstanding job!
                              Bones, not so much Though they're getting there I think. I like the recent episodes it feels like the old Bones again.
                              Me too on the fanfic. I've totally made peace with the fact they are in my head and, happy with that, but wish we'd had that last chance to see it verified on screen. Although AT did tweet (yes, I've gone over to the dark side) that she's working on something as Sam Carter the other day so I think maybe a audio book, a game or something similar. You never can say never again in TV world.
                              As for Bones. Oh I hated the way they got them together. Driven - I know - by the necessity of Emily Deschanel's (sp?) real life pregnancy but it felt false. And then it felt almost too fanficcy. I'm afraid I sort of lost interest after she had the baby and haven't seen any since. I may have to try and pick it back up again.
                              One couple I loved and had true potential was the Lie To Me ship. gah, why did they cancel that. TV execs are stoopid!
                              But Castle...

Season 5 spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              ... just about has it right. Right at the point where he slammed her up against the door and kissed her face off... I swear it was the hottest "finally getting their thing together" scene I've seen since... well since Moonlighting actually, and we all know how that one turned out.
                              I just think the whole relationship as it's played out has been pretty real. They haven't shied away from it but they haven't made it The Focus every single scene, every single week. Instead it's more become a thing that defines how these characters react to the situations they find themselves in than the driving focus of the series. They timed it just right too; 4 years is about the limit most shippers will believe a couple can hold out on each other when they're so obviously in love. It's really proving that it can be done and it doesn't ruin the series if you do it.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *waves*

I don't know who asked it, but the puppies that I posted earlier are Labrador Retrievers! Cuteys!

Loving the group pics of AT6! Love your version as well Nolamom!

Also I became an auntie this morning:
                              http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...0/th_lieze.jpg

Her name is Lieze, she's 8 pounds and 51 centimeters long! Cutey and looks exactly like my brother! So she takes after the good side of the family

Oh and I'm disliking the new PB; it's annoying!
                              Congratulations again Auntie Jann. Auntidom is great. And yes, soiler her. Spoil her rotten.

Can anyone remember what episodes of SG 1 the 8th chevron got used? Or specifically if someone says "Chevron 8 locked" or something similar. My mind has gone totally blank!
                              sigpic

Comment

My little doll came in the mail yesterday, thus the huggling.

Oh, oh, oh! Sign me up for Sekrit Santa! Always so much fun!

*smooches Joe*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X