No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cute puppies Thanks for sharing. Secret Santa time again? Goodness how time flies.

I invited my daughter over for dinner last night. I also told her to bring Skyler if she wanted to come (my granddaughter, her niece that lives with her). Well, Sky told her brother that we were having a big Thanksgiving dinner at my house Sunday and he told his mother who was upset that she hadn't been invited. Oh my, drama queen time. Long story short (I know, too late!) her father explained the situation, the grandson invited himself to come with his sister and I had to cook more than I intended. However, I did make yummy stir-fry and shrimp egg rolls.

sigpic

Comment

Yeeeeeeeey! Martinmas!!! I loved the colored theme Can't wait to see what's this year's theme.

Jann, those are some cute puppies!!! *huggles puppies*

The craziness of my family... I tapped my dad with a coffee spoon and he said oh just you wait until I get the ladle... It was even that hard! But anyway, I start explaining about this vid, and at the end of it, he say: well that wouldn't have happened to the poor guy if he had a ladle...

*just a warning, the vid is R rated
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

OMG I'm laughing so hard at that one! Thanks for sharing the link.
        sigpic

Comment

Nola - love this poster! Makes for a good reason for cremation!

As for the Sekrit Santa, Jumble - what is PTB - Power that be??? - hmmmm???

Love the puppies - all 9 of them. Whats the breed?

The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding In The World! - oh yeah! Definately lives up to that rep! Sorry left of the "Toffee" part! Me bad! - now corrected!

And Cags - I only have one grand niece and nephew to buy for. And I want to spoil them, that's for sure. The part I don't like is telling them exactly what I want down to the color, model number, etc and then having to be surprised it was exactly what I wanted - how did you ever know! Sort of deveted the purpose of gift giving. I'm still planning to get my nephew and his wife a small gift card to Starbucks and presents (that they will left me know what) for kids. After all, aren't they the ones that Santa is all about....they are only 3 1/2 and almost 2. But let's face it getting gifts I don't really need or should have bought for myself 2 months ago isn't really gift giving. We are waisting money on each other and the kids can't really afford to do it. The part I love is getting to see them (I only do that once a year now) and enjoying their company over a nice meal!
          Last edited by llp; 19 November 2012, 08:18 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I can see that you had a great time at the Anderson's. The food looks delicious.
            Speaking of Christmas .. ehm.. my grandma makes me clean all house (and I am saying, we already have such a clean house . Really!) so I am not sure if I am looking forward to Christmas or not. I love giving presents, I prefer giving them to getting them, but I am also scared of the end of the year (which is comming really fast) because I will move to UK in the beginning of January. I will stay there for one year as an au-pair. There are things I am scared of - language, missing my family, my dog and so on. But on the other hand I can't wait to explore the country, improve my english and generally ... BE THERE! In the land where Amanda Tapping was born LOL Ok, to be honest, not just because of Amanda, but some of my friends live there and I would like to meet them.

Btw, don't you have a gift suggestion for grandmothers?

Enjoy your before-christmas time, be safe.
            With love, Sammie

Oh and P.S. I opened Photoshop yesterday again. I missed it and I missed making artwork. I might join you soon in challenges if I am allowed to.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Of course you're allowed to join the challenges Sammie! Wood really love to see you posting more of your gorgeous artworks

Whereabouts in the UK will you be living? You never know how close you might be to a WooHoo And Anderson's

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Not quite. It's The Best Sticky Toffee Pudding In The World. Ever. Yeah, just ask Josi, she'll verify that.
                Yes. I will gladly indeed so verify and affirm

*bounces for Sekrit Santa*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Yes. I will gladly indeed so verify and affirm

*bounces for Sekrit Santa*

Have you been at the Shakespeare again? Tsk, these librarians; always reading things...

*bounces for Woohooo SS too!*

Hmm, theme? How about songs? I am sure we can pick 25 (non seasonal) songs to pick from that embrace the spirit of Woohooism. Or fruit. I like fruit.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought it was about time someone posted the official AT6 WooHoo pic.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Have you been at the Shakespeare again? Tsk, these librarians; always reading things...
                      Don't know about reading things, I swear some of them actually swallow their dictionaries

*bounces for Woohooo SS too!*

Hmm, theme? How about songs? I am sure we can pick 25 (non seasonal) songs to pick from that embrace the spirit of Woohooism. Or fruit. I like fruit.
                      I've had so many suggestions I think we'll settle for this one..............

The 12 Days of Martinmas 2012:

1. 20s/30s style and/or Lemon
                      2. Grungy style and/or Apple
                      3. 40s/50s style or Pineapple
                      4. Romantic style and/or Satsuma
                      5. 60s/70s style and/or Lime
                      6. Icky (Nad insists that is a style ) and/or Strawberry
                      7. 80s/90s style and/or Blueberry
                      8. Western style and/or Mango
                      9. Noughties/naughty-tens style and/or Blackcurrant
                      10. Horror style and/or Blood Orange
                      11. Sci-fi style and/or Cherry
                      12. Vintage/retro/steampunk style and/or Plum

Now I know that might look a bit complicated at first glance, but what I've done is give some leeway to those who can't come up with the 'decade' styles because it was waaaaay before they were born, or who simply prefer to go with the fruit/colour alternatives

Comment

What a great pic! Only one thing to make it perfectly WooHooish...
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Don't know about reading things, I swear some of them actually swallow their dictionaries

I've had so many suggestions I think we'll settle for this one..............

The 12 Days of Martinmas 2012:

1. 20s/30s style and/or Lemon
                          2. Grungy style and/or Apple
                          3. 40s/50s style or Pineapple
                          4. Romantic style and/or Satsuma
                          5. 60s/70s style and/or Lime
                          6. Icky (Nad insists that is a style ) and/or Strawberry
                          7. 80s/90s style and/or Blueberry
                          8. Western style and/or Mango
                          9. Noughties/naughty-tens style and/or Blackcurrant
                          10. Horror style and/or Blood Orange
                          11. Sci-fi style and/or Cherry
                          12. Vintage/retro/steampunk style and/or Plum

Now I know that might look a bit complicated at first glance, but what I've done is give some leeway to those who can't come up with the 'decade' styles because it was waaaaay before they were born, or who simply prefer to go with the fruit/colour alternatives
                          Oka...y. This theme has me imagining Martin in a skirt (surprisingly I didn't know how to spell skirt!!!). I realize it's not about the skirts though. Maybe a Scottish skirt... Martin as BraveHeart... Oh, that's a wrong century...
                          Kilt! It's a kilt!!! Not a skirt.
                          This will have to be reasearched...

Awww @ our pic... *huggles it*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            What a great pic! Only one thing to make it perfectly WooHooish...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Oka...y. This theme has me imagining Martin in a skirt (surprisingly I didn't know how to spell skirt!!!). I realize it's not about the skirts though. Maybe a Scottish skirt... Martin as BraveHeart... Oh, that's a wrong century...
                              Kilt! It's a kilt!!! Not a skirt.
                              This will have to be reasearched...

Awww @ our pic... *huggles it*
                              How the heck you got 'skirt' or 'kilt' from that I just don't know

I've just sent him the AT6 WooHoo pic and told him we'd love to get one of him with a bunch of us, and I've pointed out to him that Chevron 8.0 wood be the perfect opportunity I've also started sending him the 'Persuasive' posters

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                How the heck you got 'skirt' or 'kilt' from that I just don't know
                                It's better not to ask

I've just sent him the AT6 WooHoo pic and told him we'd love to get one of him with a bunch of us, and I've pointed out to him that Chevron 8.0 wood be the perfect opportunity I've also started sending him the 'Persuasive' posters
                                *bounces* Ohhh, I do hope he comes!
                                I wish I could do something but the inspiration is non-existent!!!
                                Stupid muse...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X